• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25/09 Gathering Place Games - GP Brawl 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thanks CO, hey i wanna come over to give you mk/snake/and whomever else training b4 you leave for genesis, so im gonna preplan a day this week to come through, what day is good for you spike and mk?

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
So I got scheduled for this day and I couldn't find any1 to fill in so ima have to call in sick...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Not coming to thissss... Hrnut and spike got teams
Thanks for da support. Ill make sure we win because Im broke and I really need da money :laugh:

Thanks CO, hey i wanna come over to give you mk/snake/and whomever else training b4 you leave for genesis, so im gonna preplan a day this week to come through, what day is good for you spike and mk?
Im pretty much good any day next week. I dont work next week and i only have school on monday and wednesday which i get out of school at 2pm. So im pretty much good any day. Just let me know as soon as possible, what day works for yall that way i dont make other plans on that same day.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
good luck nick and spike. you two better wreck teams :laugh:
yessir! I gotcha! Hopefully we get enough teams to show up

Ill be bringing my wii and brawl disc tomorrow. No tv tho... sorry! But i got infinite replay and save tags! But i wont be posting vids up lol so... sorry again. But u can save the replay to ur sd cards!

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
so whats our team name wonder?
I hate to tell u at the last min but I can't go... Rly sry bro. My dad ****ed me over at the last sec and took the car from me. Also no1 from tampas goin anymore so I can't get a ride

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Tourney was very weird lol. Not enough people.

Doubles

1st. Jamie Foxx and Goku - Hrnut and Spike (Hrnut-Peach, D3, MK & Spike- Rob, Snake, Pit)
2nd. Mata and <3 (Pokemon Trainer and Sheik)
3rd. Sensei and Neku (Mario and Rob)

Singles:

1. Hrnut (Diddy, Pit, Peach, Olimar, Mk)
2. <3 (Sheik)
3. Mata (PT)

Doubles Part two ( Random Char tourney! Must choose Randomn Char and Randomn Illegal Stages with WITH ITEMS ON!!!)

1st. Hrnut and Spike
2nd. Gindler and Mata
3rd. Radix and Retro/Kiki

LoL this tourney was small but too good!

TEECO

Smash Ace
There was like 5 Teams, and 10 entrants for Singles. Small, but fun... Even though I only did friendlies the whole time.

HRNUT & Spike- Guys gotta good team, our matches were fun as hell. I hate jigglypuff.

Tony- Our Snake dittos are awesome. I think we figure something new out everytime

Mata- You are awesome for maining PT. And your PT is gooood. Lets see if we can get in more than ~1~ friendly next time... lol

<3- You looked so cute taking a nap today..

N3XUS- Good looks on organizing this man. My Lucario is actually Ganon's Beast Form btw.

Gindler- ____________________________ ^

Retro- You get so pissed off, its hilarious lol.

KENYU- It was nice meetin you today bro, our team doesnt suck that bad. You're really ugly, but I wouldnt mind teaming with you again.

****wort- good job, my son.

mohongwort

Smash Cadet
crsn-good zelda keep it up

N3XUS-although you put against hrnasty i thank you for that cause i got to **** you in losers and ''ps you gotta lose sometime"

hrnut-playing second round was fun ggs today

mata-ggs in losers finals i thought i had with that down b but good charisard

sensie-good job today if it wasnt for that sucide you would of won ggs
good mario

solid neku-good marth keep up the good work

radix-gg today evan though i got ***** nice teaming with

retro-stop johning 24/7 you noob

<3-you did look kinda cute...

kenyu-get your own so i dont put your controller in mine

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Kiki - ...and you didn't wanna face HRNut. way to take your anger and frustration out on Sensei, man. todays lesson: don't mess with a p!ssed off 12 year old, lol. your kirby is BEAST! and it's official, Zelda is my new main.

Sensei - you actually won money, son! woooooo. Anyways, it's people like you that prove that Mario should be higher on that tier list.

N3XUS - my doubles partner! at least we didn't get last place, lol. good games, your falco is awesome.

Solid Neku - wooo, you got 3.50! lol. Awesome R.O.B. ...and way to show me that trick with Zelda AFTER our match, lmao.

<3 - way to grab my Chinese food by accident, jk jk. Your Sheik is NASTY!

Mata - AWESOME Pokemon Trainer!

Retro - save up your allowance so you can actually enter next time.

HRNut - Congratulations on winning!

mohongwort

Smash Cadet
full results

1st hrnut

2nd<3

3rd mata

4th kiki/me

5th spike

5th n3xus

6th solid neku

7th sensei

9th charizard rocksmash now

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I swear I'm gonna start sponsoring people and taking their prize money if they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom