• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25/09 Gathering Place Games - GP Brawl 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
brawl plus... bahhumbag.

Looking forward to getting a lot of matches with you HRnut and CO.

As of now I still have this day off.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol im tired of these host making tourneys same dates as others its so wack. why cant brawl be morel ike the sf4 community and not have a fuking tourney every week that way tourneys can have more attendance

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol im tired of these host making tourneys same dates as others its so wack. why cant brawl be morel ike the sf4 community and not have a fuking tourney every week that way tourneys can have more attendance
But im sure SFL/CFL doesn't want to drive to SFL/CFL every weekend for a tourney sadly. :(

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
brawl+ is awesome. its way better than regular brawl. i just don't know why people can't see that...

TEECO

Smash Ace
lol I wouldn't know I've barley played but wolf seemed like such crap to me.

I want to do a lot of doubles at this tourny.
I like them so much more than singles.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
I probably would do just that if I didn't suck so much at it now. But I doubt someone would take the time to practice with me and teach me the physics again.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
CO, if you come lemme know ahead of time since we probably will be teaming, we still need to practice this week, maybe today perhaps later tomorrow
Yea, CO let me know ahead of time too if your going, that way I can make other plans. Like going to work and making cash the good 'ol fashioned way :(.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I can probably bring a setup :)
I have infinate replays :grin:
Do it!

I'll see if I can make it. Not sure if I want to spend money on tournies until next gigs though, but we'll see
Do it!

i may go to this ... gindler if youd o go want to team maybe?
Do it so gindler will do it!

BE WARE OF THIS GUY! He Knows how to randomnly use every character. I heard a story about this poor fellow who counter picked Japes on Hrnut, and was like WTF! When he saw HRNUT PICKED FALCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YO *** WHOPT!

Oh and if hes up to it he may even go Pit on YO *** !!! :bluejump: (HRNUT DO ITT!)

P.S.
If for some reason this tourney is dumb small we are gonna have crew battles!!!
I saw that Jungle Japes match, looooool! I thought HRNut cheated and took that guy there only to find out after the match that he took HRNut to Japes loooool! HrNut is still a cheater, unless he's playing falco. Then he's the coolest guy ever. Ooooh, crew battles...

I'll MM your fox :)

I believe I actually have this day off... for real.
Do it!

Bringing Brawl+ to this if I go.
Don't do it!

Just so you know Mr. chops of the lamb, I originally scheduled this for the 20th then Gigs decided to do one on the 20th as well so I moved this one to the 27th, and then gigs decided "Let's do a melee tourney!" on the 27th. I just got tired of trying not to conflict. The idea of non conflicting tourneys wold be too good though...

brawl+ is awesome. its way better than regular brawl. i just don't know why people can't see that...
People can't see what doesn't exist.

Increased speed of game play= Great!!!
No Tripping=Awesome!!!
Character Nerfs/Buffs=good effort but not enough...
Hit stun lasting twenty years=FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!

all they had to do is allow just enough hit stun so that characters don't get punished if they successfully land a hit but nooo that would have too amazing...

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I hate to break it to you Mr. sand of tru, but the world does not revolve around melee and/or gigs

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol there's just more interesting happenings this weekend

maybe i'm bitter about how small the last one was

but i did buy that card sooooooo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm not winning this.
My job changed my schedule on me last second... again... I may be able to trade... maybe...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'm not winning this.
My job changed my schedule on me last second... again... I may be able to trade... maybe...
I feel so bad for you. U always get ***** by ur job on tourney days lol. Well, hopefully u can find somoene to switch with you at such short notice. Goodluck!

Well im having money johns. But ill still be here, just dont know if I can enter. I might trade some games in for cash at game stop to be able to enter :laugh:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Man... I need to find a new job... maybe one closer to where I'm moving.

LOL or maybe I should like go to school or some such...

TEECO

Smash Ace
Dammit that sucks jim. Hope you get the day off..

I haven't touched my yu gi oh deck in forever... should I bring?? And get *****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom