• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25/09 Gathering Place Games - GP Brawl 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, well it's up to you. You said that back when you didn't hate doubles. I'm starting to like singles more myself thanks to the addition or wario and wolf.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Everyone must show up to this tourney! Dont worry bout MELEE @ gigs! It wont be as cool as this. Hrnut make sure to bring Acorn that way even if the attendance is low, it will seem ultra hype because of his prescennce.

*Side note: So i guess hbox will be at gigs, I wonder if kyon will still come to this. Hmmm ?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yeah last time i heard kyon and hungry are teaming for gigs...thats what i heard dont know how true that is....

i do think that hbox will team with like Q, colbol, or chops instead though maybe even shiz, so the can rep florida and beat mango

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Once again like i tell everyone, i'm not any other marth, nor am i any other mk, nor am i any other snake, player exp counts alot in tourney...think about it....hope you know how to fight Diddy, TL, Falco, Fox, MK, Luigi, Bowser, Dk, Kirby, Oli......and the list goes on lol, im not worried though, cant wait to play you

Toneh

Smash Lord
I use mk in teams, sometimes fox, that's rare.

Tony, u wanna team??? Who do u use???
i dont have the $ for this tourny so i might come watch and play friendlies.
Once again like i tell everyone, i'm not any other marth, nor am i any other mk, nor am i any other snake, player exp counts alot in tourney...think about it....hope you know how to fight Diddy, TL, Falco, Fox, MK, Luigi, Bowser, Dk, Kirby, Oli......and the list goes on lol, im not worried though, cant wait to play you
im not very experienced vs ganondorf

dooo itt lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I still haven't played you in like forever.

:093:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thats too true, i believe that as long as we have 5 setups we'll be able to play lots of friendlies all day long, oh and yeah FOX is amazing, as long as he's on the offensive

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'll see if I can make it. Not sure if I want to spend money on tournies until next gigs though, but we'll see

gallax

Smash Hero
OMFG i cant get tony or wonderbread to team with me.

@wonderbread- im a good teams partner. tony and hrnut can vouch for that. me and tony almost put hrnut and Co 18 into losers. i use snake in teams.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
BE WARE OF THIS GUY! He Knows how to randomnly use every character. I heard a story about this poor fellow who counter picked Japes on Hrnut, and was like WTF! When he saw HRNUT PICKED FALCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YO *** WHOPT!

Oh and if hes up to it he may even go Pit on YO *** !!! :bluejump: (HRNUT DO ITT!)

P.S.
If for some reason this tourney is dumb small we are gonna have crew battles!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion

@wonderbread- im a good teams partner. tony and hrnut can vouch for that. me and tony almost put hrnut and Co 18 into losers. i use snake in teams.
I can vouch for him, he is really annoying to fight against which is basically the same thing. Nair walls work wonders.

i may go to this ... gindler if youd o go want to team maybe?
If I do go. Then of course, just hope there isn't like 2 teams entering :)

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace

K I'll team with u, I just didn't know u so I was kinds like ummmm.

Snake and mk, we can't lose

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hrnut I have soooo much trouble fighting Kirby can you use him against me in tourney? :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Hrnut I have soooo much trouble fighting Kirby can you use him against me in tourney? :(
I really hope you show up to this tourney. Showing up to Gathering Place is your DESTINY!
Nah for real tho. Come to this! I wanna see this beast MK!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i may come to this after work for friendlies. maybe i'll do a couple of MM. maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom