• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25/09 Gathering Place Games - GP Brawl 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i mustve missed what retro posted, cause i dont see it anywhere

and my internet freakin sucks

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mr. FTW's kirby is pretty legit as well, and so is DC.

You guys should have a KIRBY gauntlet or something.

CO18

Smash Hero
thats on a gay counterpick i destoyed you on a neutral :laugh: WRECKED
What? No. In our "Friendly" you were at like 160% last stock on Yoshi's Island Far from "destroying"

In "tournament" at this exact tourney you went kirby when I CPed FD which was the JV 2 stock lol

I don't even think I CPed any gay stages in our sets this time. I think the one non-neutral I cped this time was Castle Siege. While you Cped.... pirateship...brinstar...luigis mansion..

last tournament is when i beat ur kirby on delphino not this one

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
What? No. In our "Friendly" you were at like 160% last stock on Yoshi's Island Far from "destroying"

In "tournament" at this exact tourney you went kirby when I CPed FD which was the JV 2 stock lol

I don't even think I CPed any gay stages in our sets this time. I think the one non-neutral I cped this time was Castle Siege. While you Cped.... pirateship...brinstar...luigis mansion..

last tournament is when i beat ur kirby on delphino not this one
I didnt use kirby vs you this tourney besides in that friendly where i destroyed you lol, lets not bring up the D3 ditto where i JV 2 stocked you:bee: in tournament, and besides castle siege and delphino are gay stages to fight D3 on lol, you want me to take you to final or PS1 so you can chain grab my socks off lol

CO18

Smash Hero
You did use kirby hrnut lol on FD I remember distinctly and once again u barely won the friendly.....

Alright kenyu sounds good

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I have the best kirby in FL!!!

:colorful:
Dude, you should come to this and play kirby. Not enough kirby players!!!

Sandtru, you and your people need to come too. Missed you guys last time.

oh yeah, one more thing...
HRNUT: I told you I was gonna do this. I'm gonna expose you for the dirty snake you are. I bet you slept really well last night after totally destroying that little child yesterday huh? Have you no shame? HAVE YOU NO SHAME AT ALL?!?! He's gonna quit playing because of you. You just killed the game for a child... Good job!

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Lol sorry but, we need to respect the fact that the kid picked up the controller at the tournament. Hrnut decided to not lie to the kid and make him think he was better against him than he really was. Right and Wrong. But, ultimatley right. I got your back Hrnut.

PS. Walnut said it.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I think I saw the kid crying
Me too! He cried for like 15 min straight. He also told his mom that he never wanted to play brawl ever again because the man that beat him was ruthless. He said that after he won the match that the guy got up and whispered under his breath.....Get ***** NOOB!

d@mn :(

LOL!!!

Lol sorry but, we need to respect the fact that the kid picked up the controller at the tournament. Hrnut decided to not lie to the kid and make him think he was better against him than he really was. Right and Wrong. But, ultimatley right. I got your back Hrnut.

PS. Walnut said it.
LOL We know. Its just hilarious to pick at! And since it was Hrnut, it made this 2x better. LOL cuz sensei does the same thing and doesn't get harrased. HRNUT is still da bomb!

Masky

Smash Master
HRnut I heard you went all out on some little kid and made him cry for 15 minutes and quit the game, that's seriously pretty messed up dude. :/ (but still kinda funny lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHSNdinKefs

edit: actually you know what would be the funniest thing ever? Galuda vs some little kid LOL

nevershootme

Smash Master
i remember beating a kid once in brawl... I used falcon and had to play super slow -_- and randomly threw falcon punches just to finish it off and backward jump knees....

I'm such a noob beater at times, but i'm such a super sandbagger to kids, yet motivational. and if they ask stupid questions about the game i go, "well... here's what happens" *picks any random character*

know what's stupidly funny, during july a friend wants me to help some kids out on being good in smash from a summer camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom