• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Mike. Falco vs Falcon 1$?

I dunno why Im doing so many MMs....
Done. I'd also consider Roy vs. Falco for the same amount.

Since i've pretty much lost track of who im doing MMs against, to make things simple I'll just go ahead and say I'll MM everyone who's down for an MM.
I'll do against you in seperate MMs with Falcon and Marth. I'll do any of my high tiers vs. your alts as well.

Bing

Smash Master
Done. I'd also consider Roy vs. Falco for the same amount.
Sure, im down for that, I just did one of these a few weeks ago.

Okay so.

:popo: vs Hammertime :fox:
:falco:/:sheik: vs MPrime :falco: (Probably Falco)
:ganondorf: vs Blackgold :ganondorf:
:yoshi: vs Blackgold :mewtwo:
:falco: vs Blackgold :marth: <-- Can I use Fox or Sheik Instead? lmao
:pichu: vs MED$ :doc: 5$
:falco: vs MED$ :falco: yes?
:falco: vs Europhoria :falcon:
:falco: vs Europhoria :roymelee:
:falco: vs Kason Birdman :fox:

I love how all of our Money Matches are static characters...

Bing

Smash Master
Did you get a raise or something Bing?
not recently. But they're all 1$ matches so its not a big deal. (My 5$ one vs MED$ excluded)

I wish this region had my rivalaries and had more character to it. Its the same thing every month.

Tournament pretty much going the exact same every time - Kyle's recent switch to Falco and Hammertime being the new big thing are the only changes in a very long time.

I dunno, I think has a whole we need more MMs. More smack talk. The works.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
rivalries are hard to maintain over a long time span with ppls' lives constantly changing

i remember way back when me/josh/kurtis/tristan would be in such competition for top 10 lol dunno where it all went, then nick and james got really good, then stopped being active lol and mike came back at some point from ottawa

also, i got my sunday shift taken for my mom's bday. and i'll probably be driving my sister back to her condo in/around toronto/etobicoke in the evening... and i'm down for some brief smash if anyone/antyhing's still happening lol. preferably not too far tho.... got a big paper/lab exam for tuesday X____X

Bing

Smash Master
rivalries are hard to maintain over a long time span with ppls' lives constantly changing

i remember way back when me/josh/kurtis/tristan would be in such competition for top 10 lol dunno where it all went, then nick and james got really good, then stopped being active lol and mike came back at some point from ottawa

also, i got my sunday shift taken for my mom's bday. and i'll probably be driving my sister back to her condo in/around toronto/etobicoke in the evening... and i'm down for some brief smash if anyone/antyhing's still happening lol. preferably not too far tho.... got a big paper/lab exam for tuesday X____X
Im still down to MM. 1$ my Falco.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
not recently. But they're all 1$ matches so its not a big deal. (My 5$ one vs MED$ excluded)

I wish this region had my rivalaries and had more character to it. Its the same thing every month.

Tournament pretty much going the exact same every time - Kyle's recent switch to Falco and Hammertime being the new big thing are the only changes in a very long time.

I dunno, I think has a whole we need more MMs. More smack talk. The works.
Rivalry is always entertaining, I think we could use some more fierce competition.

Also, I wouldn't call myself a "Big Thing" lol, at least not yet

FurySpark

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna love watching these MMs. Maybe i'll do one for jokes. I'm probably no good compared to half you guys, but still :p It may be fun losing, who knows ;)

Top Bottom