• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Btw, you should change the stream for the OP, just so people know.

Also I'm working on the videos, I'm going through 6 hours of footage that's kind of clustered.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Btw, you should change the stream for the OP, just so people know.

Also I'm working on the videos, I'm going through 6 hours of footage that's kind of clustered.
K, if you see some matches of me (tag = 8192) in Ganon dittos (4 in a row), Marth vs Fox (3 in a row) and Math vs Falco (5 in a row, with a 3 stock comeback game 5) could you either upload them or send them to me so I can upload them? They're the MMs I mentioned earlier.

you should ask tinman to let us share the venue the week before apex :troll:

:phone:
I'm sure Tin Man would be okay with it, since he's been pushing for joint events for so long.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
K, if you see some matches of me (tag = 8192) in Ganon dittos (4 in a row), Marth vs Fox (3 in a row) and Math vs Falco (5 in a row, with a 3 stock comeback game 5) could you either upload them or send them to me so I can upload them? They're the MMs I mentioned earlier.
I can't tell by the amount of times you've posted this, but are you asking me to immediately delete all of those videos?

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
**** I've been discovered

Also no, I wasn't. I'd love to go more but my schedule just doesn't let me go to Toronto any weekend. Next one is even worse for my since I literally have an exam on the 8th. I'll have to settle for smashfests over the break :p

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I can't tell by the amount of times you've posted this, but are you asking me to immediately delete all of those videos?
No no no. I just posted it in as much places as possible to make sure you saw it. And then I posted it again since I wasn't 100% sure you had seen it since you didn't make a direct response to it.

Please don't immediately delete them :( I was just trying to be thorough.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was screwing with you.

Like I said though, it'll take me a bit to go through 6 hours of footage on a dying computer.

Windrose

Smash Lord
LOL coffeetime omg

Smash is just a party game windrose<3

:phone:
wow i didn't catch on to the coffee time thing that night at all. i thought you guys were laughing at the party game thing.... way too tired. hamilton showed up to the venue at 10:40am out of eagerness to play the party game.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
wow i didn't catch on to the coffee time thing that night at all. i thought you guys were laughing at the party game thing.... way too tired. hamilton showed up to the venue at 10:40am out of eagerness to play the party game.
A stag party game thing?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
No no no. I just posted it in as much places as possible to make sure you saw it. And then I posted it again since I wasn't 100% sure you had seen it since you didn't make a direct response to it.

Please don't immediately delete them :( I was just trying to be thorough.
You are awfully formal for the internet.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
wow i didn't catch on to the coffee time thing that night at all. i thought you guys were laughing at the party game thing....
LOOOOL this guy. I remember you calling him coffetime shortly before that mm too, there must have been a segment of the night where you were so tired that you legitimately thought that was his name.

FurySpark

Smash Rookie
Will the next Tourney still be in Toronto? Cause i'm new to the monthlies so i don't know if you change it up from each one.

Top Bottom