• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Everyone I'm MMing tomorrow, If you don't know who I am I'll be wearing an Ottawa Senators jersey. So if you had an MM with me and I don't come up to you, now you know how to find me.

FurySpark

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna team? :p
If you want someone average ;)

Then I'm your man...:smirk:

Naww i wouldn't want to make you look bad. !!(As in I play so bad that i make us lose, which could make you look bad :p)!! Haha, just wanted to make sure you didn't take that the wrong way. :)

Maybe I'm thinking too hard. :/

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Still think that Justin guy's a better IC's than Hammertime ;)?
at his peak, yes, but he doesn't play a lot cuz of school. he'd take games off me in bracket, whereas i don't ever drop a friendly to hammertime. but those are just friendlies afterall.

but i'd like to say i know my ics mu if i'm not ****ing up tech skill lol. i've played my share of chu/wobbles xD

i'd have to play the new and improved hammertime and see how he's improved ;) let's see if he can give me a run for my money ;D

FurySpark

Smash Rookie
yo furyspark, if you've got 10$ to put down I'll team with you. We'll get ***** but gotta start somewhere : p
Sorry dude i didn't read this till i got back ... :(

I was just foolin around telling Jeth to team with me. But if i was able to stay longer forsure i would have teamed haha maybe next time ;)

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Whoever had the recording setup (the tv next to the stream was recording right?) I did three MMs on it that I would like uploaded. if you don't want to upload it then PM me and I'll give you my email so you can give the videos to me so I can upload them to my own youtube channel.

The first is a Ganon ditto MM against Bing (my tag is 8192) and I lost 3-1. The second is my Marth vs Bing's Fox and I won 3-0. The third is my Marth vs Mprime's Falco, and I won 3-2 (including a 3 stock comeback game 5 :D).

It would be soooo great for you to either upload these sets or send the videos to me, thanks!

Mprime

Smash Ace
I just want the match where i won against weon's falcon uploaded. It was only a friendly but still... It was the match with falco vs falcon right befor weon did his matches with meowpur

:phone:

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
^I agree with the whole money match thing. CoffeeTime would have never existed without it.

GG's to everyone, and it was good to see RaynEX back in the scene again.

Top Bottom