• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
If there's any other weird Mus you wanna try out give me a shout

:phone:

Also Yhii, legitimately speaking. I'm thinking ill lose in game 4 vs hammertime. Dunno about kason. I'll win 2/3 vs blackgold. Beat MPrime and beat med$
I think you have that backwards against me. There's no way I'm losing Mewtwo vs Yoshi or Ganon dittos. Marth vs Falco could go either way imo.

It'd be nice to have another IC main attend. I feel lonely being the only one lol

Need more Mewtwos.

omniholy

Smash Rookie
Anyone still in the 519? I wanna play :D but can't make it to this tourney :(

Edit: This is CC btw, if anyone remembers that tag >_> been a couple months.

FurySpark

Smash Rookie
I am 98% sure i can make it on Sunday. Hopefully things go as planned. And also hope there isn't to much traffic in Toronto Sunday, because it is the grey cup that day and Toronto's in it soooo yea. Hope things go well so i can go. :]

Engo

Smash Ace
If there's any other weird Mus you wanna try out give me a shout

:phone:

Also Yhii, legitimately speaking. I'm thinking ill lose in game 4 vs hammertime. Dunno about kason. I'll win 2/3 vs blackgold. Beat MPrime and beat med$
What you said about hammertime: Nope sorry lol
Kason: Nope sorry

Dunno about Mprime

Real talk

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Oh Good Confidence.

Can't wait to beat you!
What's the MU for that MM?

Though, tbh, I think Bing will win. Completely serious. No offense to you, Mprime, but from playing you both at the last tournament I have to say Bing is a better player.

Edit: My MM list, let me know if I'm missing anything

Vs Hammertime
:mewtwo: vs :gw: $2 Bo5

Vs Bing
:mewtwo: vs :yoshi2: $1 Bo5
:ganondorf: ditto $1 Bo5
:marth: vs :falco: $1 Bo5

Vs MED$
:marth: or :mewtwo: vs :drmario: $1 Bo5?

Vs Kr1sP!
:ganondorf: vs :jigglypuff: $1 Bo5?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
BlackGold's MMs are basically which low tier will spam the more abusive macro game.

My only regret is that I won't be there to witness SHFFL Fair vs shield grab / shadow ball in him vs Hammertime.

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
BlackGold's MMs are basically which low tier will spam the more abusive macro game.

My only regret is that I won't be there to witness SHFFL Fair vs shield grab / shadow ball in him vs Hammertime.
I was under the impression that Game and Watch couldn't L cancel? therefore he can't SHFFL? Please correct me if I'm wrong

Also thanks for getting my name right :D nobody ever does.

Bing

Smash Master
Yay Someone has faith in me! <3

Hopefully my mouth stops hurting by this, its kind of annoying. I had a seizure last Saturday and bit my tongue so hard its constantly hurting lmfao. No Johns btw.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
This offer does not stand for Ryan, David, Imadh or Camilo. Well it might, but obviously I won't do Falcon vs. Falco before you mention it Camilo >_>

Who wants to MM my Falcon/Sheik/Marth/Fox/Roy? I'm open to most offers that aren't total horse-**** like Falco vs. Roy on BF only.

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
This offer does not stand for Ryan, David, Imadh or Camilo. Well it might, but obviously I won't do Falcon vs. Falco before you mention it Camilo >_>

Who wants to MM my Falcon/Sheik/Marth/Fox/Roy? I'm open to most offers that aren't total horse-**** like Falco vs. Roy on BF only.
$1 :mewtwo: vs :roymelee:?

And $1 :marth: ditto

You can l-cancel his dair and fair
Ah, thanks for informing me.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Learn mario just to be sure.

Edit: goddamn Idea, your avatar just lined up so beautifully with the music I'm listening too.

Top Bottom