• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

FurySpark

Smash Rookie
I won't be able to attend this Saturday. Cause i wouldn't be near by Toronto that day like i was intending. But o well, i'll just make sure to get to next months. :]

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
What is with booking exams on a saturday? I have one at noon on saturday...****ing sucks. I wish exams could just be held during the same time as the class, I mean the teacher's ther ein that class at that time for a similar amount of time...I just want everyone to bend to my will.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
What is with booking exams on a saturday? I have one at noon on saturday...****ing sucks. I wish exams could just be held during the same time as the class, I mean the teacher's ther ein that class at that time for a similar amount of time...I just want everyone to bend to my will.
samesies

:(

idea

Smash Master
Kason, definitely go, you'll be fine. Even if you finish the exam late or something you should be able to get there before pools start easily.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yeah it's actually the reason why I auto picked Peach in Brawl. I really want to start training her with the Toronto guys so I can learn more high level play and start to get into the scene again.

I still can't decide who I feel my main is. It kind of feels like Fox but sometimes I feel Peach is a safer option.

Though Cyan I have a bud who lives in Cambridge who I plan to visit soon, maybe we could get together and smash with other good KWC players?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
my friend has an exam til 1030am on saturday, but we should be able to make it before the 1pm reg.

assuming I can follow through and make it...this will be my first monthly since nov'11 lol. who wants to playyy/MM come@meeeeeee

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Yeah it's actually the reason why I auto picked Peach in Brawl. I really want to start training her with the Toronto guys so I can learn more high level play and start to get into the scene again.

I still can't decide who I feel my main is. It kind of feels like Fox but sometimes I feel Peach is a safer option.

Though Cyan I have a bud who lives in Cambridge who I plan to visit soon, maybe we could get together and smash with other good KWC players?
sounds good, though I'll be back in Vaughan starting the 19th (after my exams are done)

will be back in Waterloo Jan 7th

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ya I'm definitely going to be there I have the money on me to go all ready. I'm gonna have to find a place to buy a decent controller though if the new white one I ordered online doesn't get here by Friday.

Top Bottom