• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Bing

Smash Master
It doesnt matter, no one abuses those glitches in tournament lol

Just bring 1 cube, generally we have enough + Im bringing mine.

Also anyone want to do a little Soul Calibur 2 side tournament? Im bringing a copy to play with various people XD

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
It doesnt matter, no one abuses those glitches in tournament lol

Just bring 1 cube, generally we have enough + Im bringing mine.

Also anyone want to do a little Soul Calibur 2 side tournament? Im bringing a copy to play with various people XD
I suck but I'll kcik your *** being cheap with kilik :p

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Idk wanna do 10 so I can win back the 5 you got from me last time ;) if you can't I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bing
btw how much is our Bowser vs Doc mm?
and who said I'm using Doc? you said you'd use bowser xD I didn't say I'd use Doc

How dare you talk smack about Kilik! He'll trip ya and smash ya in the head with a pole

Bing

Smash Master
Im banning Windrose.

My Game.My Rules. XD

Nah I think it'll be fun, if someone could bring another copy it could run a bit smoother. Or we can have a really slow running, hype small tourney.

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Please do not get angry at me, I honestly tried VERY hard to get Vudujin to come with me to this tourney but he said he can't this weekend due to schoolwork. I'm still very appreciative of the housing but alas, it will only be me.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Awww no Vudujin? :(

I was looking forward to playing a pro Luigi
That's what happens when people make promises they can't keep.

MorningThunder most likely didn't even ask Vudu before confirming him. Typical behavior... of a child.

:phone:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Lol poor morning, he was asked to bring vudu rather than offering and now he feels bad... Maybe

Edit; probably won't get there until 12:30 because people are unreliable but i digress. Singles Reg won't close until 1 right? Not sure if anyone will even read this in time >.>

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
is this stil going on?? dont have my phone so i cant call you guys, just finsihed with exams i wanna come :)

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
I left at 6 and there were only a few more rounds they had to play, so I'm guessing most ppl have left already.

Good games to all the people I played against.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Nope.

1.Weon-X
2.Unknown
3.I.B
4.Idea
5.Riddlebox
5.Europhoria?

*pulled from fb

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
I had to spend some time last night studying for exams so I had to leave as soon as I was done.

The brackets haven't been posted anywhere but I'd be interested in seeing how everyone did, I think i might've grabbed 7th place some how this time.

Top Bottom