• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I.B

Smash Lord
Luigi? It's tiiime. I've learned some stuff from the (former) best Luigi main in Ontario. Mothafukin COOLHAT.

Real talk though; along with my limited Luigi knowledge, I can teach you general things that you can use no matter which character you play.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Luigi? It's tiiime. I've learned some stuff from the (former) best Luigi main in Ontario. Mothafukin COOLHAT.

Real talk though; along with my limited Luigi knowledge, I can teach you general things that you can use no matter which character you play.
Teach me how to play

Izek

Smash Cadet
yo if you live in mississauga, play melee, are serious about getting better, and you don't play me regularly...then quit this thing we call life. just quit it.
well well well....... haven't heard from ya in awhile lol

I.B

Smash Lord
You don't even call anymore :'(

#feelingUnspecial

Mike I heard you're returning to Toronto soon. We'll play.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Meadowvale Crew will bus down to your area if you'll smash with us, Imadh.

It'll be glorious. Getting ***** for hours on end.

I.B

Smash Lord
I really don't want it to just be deadend friendlies for hours and hours. I've been trying to devise strategies to make the most of these Smash sessions and help people click with this game.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I really don't want it to just be deadend friendlies for hours and hours. I've been trying to devise strategies to make the most of these Smash sessions and help people click with this game.
I would rather prefer this, honestly.

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for saturday, had friendlies with Bing for hours yesterday, I even MM'd him though I knew I'd lose, cut it pretty close, he was using Falco tho lol, which I rarely see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhii View Post
Last edited by I.B; Yesterday at 10:36 PM.
Haha, you guys can help me click with the game if ya want ;P

Edit:Wow I quoted the wrong post... Fail

Edit#2: Fixed

Izek

Smash Cadet
You don't even call anymore :'(

#feelingUnspecial

sorry man... done skool in like a week or so.... just busy as **** like others. But ill msg u when im done my stuff :D FALCO FOR DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm the player from Erie that came to the last monthly, I entered as "Mather". I know this is pretty late to be asking this, but is there any chance someone could provide housing for Friday night? It's a 3.5 hour drive from Erie to Toronto and I have a GPS, but nowhere to stay this time. I also know that none of you really know me at all and I would understand if no one would feel comfortable housing a stranger, but any help would be nice. I also have a full setup to bring, in case you guys need more. If any of you fine gentlemen are kind enough to consider my request just give me a text at 267-809-0986, or just message me through Smashboards.

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
I still have to ask Vudu if he wants to come, so it's only me that's looking to go at the moment. We have our weeklies on Thursday so I'll ask him tomorrow. On that note, I also didn't want to be super imposing by inviting a bunch of people and then asking to stay at someone's house/apartment, but if you don't mind an extra person tagging along then I'd be glad to bring Vudu along.

idea

Smash Master
ummm i can MAYBE house you depending on when you'd be getting here...i am going to see a movie (nausicaa :D) at 6:30 and probably wouldn't be back home till about 9-9:30. but from 9:30 on i can probably house. unless someone else already offered?

also goddammit i don't wanna lose to luigi again =/

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
That sounds perfect, we wouldn't be getting there until 9:30 - 10:00 anyways. The only thing I would need is your address so I can plug it into the GPS.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
That sounds perfect, we wouldn't be getting there until 9:30 - 10:00 anyways. The only thing I would need is your address so I can plug it into the GPS.
You should probably bring a map along just in case, GPS' can be rather iffy at random moments. Well, some, but still :p

idea

Smash Master
okay so i'm housing those two from 9:30 PM on tomorrow night

other people can come too, but you HAVE to tell me beforehand (either on here or on facebook 'cause i'm still being lazy about my phone) to make sure there will still be enough sleeping space for people.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
wow, now I feel obligated to come lol. When does bracket normally start? I never checked because I normally stay late. I have to leave at 5:30 or so this time.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Normally bracket starts at about 3:30-4.. Last tournament I left at 5:30 and played Bracket so it could work.

Note to others: Never trust Tin we he says he's going to order the pizza you are splitting. Almost missed my damn bus last time -_-

But I still love him <3 XD

Top Bottom