• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

idea

Smash Master
Ive beent trying to sell a good controller for awhile now... I have it with me every tournament(It was sitting on a table the entire time at A&C on saturday...
really? you should have said something lol. i'll try it out on the 14th if you haven't sold it by then.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Hey, might be able to make it out to this monthly if someone can help me with questions I'm sure have been answered multiple times.

How far s it from spadina station? google says 3 minutes, I have an iPhone so directions aren't the issue.
What time is good to show up for friendlies and what time does it usually end at?

idea

Smash Master
Hey, might be able to make it out to this monthly if someone can help me with questions I'm sure have been answered multiple times.

How far s it from spadina station? google says 3 minutes, I have an iPhone so directions aren't the issue.
What time is good to show up for friendlies and what time does it usually end at?
1. 3 minutes if you walk kind of slow. it's REALLY close.
2. i think doors usually open at 10 or 11, i've never gotten there that early myself but i hear some people do...
3. varies a lot. sometimes it goes to about 9 or 10 if things are run slowly or there are extra side events. but if you need to leave earlier, that probably won't be a big deal anyway, unless you make it to like losers finals :p

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I won't make it to LF just yet but I do wanna watch the matches. Thanks a lot, also is there singles and doubles? I remember on facebook it said double was a side event or something.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Would need a partner, money isn't the issue, not yet. We'll see how things go if there's someone at my level. Hopefully I can get some matches recorded so you of all could people could critique them.

unknown522

Some guy
there seemed to be quite a bit of interest for doubles at the last monthly. Hopefully we'll do it this time.

Also, I'm gonna take attendance this time. Post if you're coming guys

Izek

Smash Cadet
Also, I'm thinking of ditching my signature gamestop controller...where do you guys buy new gamecube controllers?

:phone:
I TOLD YOU :D... also on other news. i think i wont be able to make this :(. dayummmmmmmm!!!!! </3

Bing

Smash Master
again, Yes. Doubles. ****KK.

I want to try a random teammate thing once.

Like everyone who wants in puts there name in a hat, and we draw random partners.

Could be interesting :p

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
^that sounds awesome
I'd be willing to enter doubles but, I'd hate to have someone depend on me cause I should not be depended on. Also, almost entirely confirmed, like 99%? Really wanna make it to this one.

idea

Smash Master
again, Yes. Doubles. ****KK.

I want to try a random teammate thing once.

Like everyone who wants in puts there name in a hat, and we draw random partners.

Could be interesting :p
i'd be down for that but i know a lot of the top players wouldn't be, since yeah, it can be annoying to have to completely carry someone in doubles. and grand finals could be like camilo + ryan vs. david + [person who rarely makes it out of pools] and david would basically be losing to random bad luck.

Bing

Smash Master
The bottom two categories.

Also why doesnt that sound fun? Its still teams... just different pairings for all(most likely)

Its only boring to Ryan because he might have to carry someone :p

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I suggest we have a Star Fox 64 side event. A good majority play spacies anyways :D

edit: By the way, how much is doubles going to be this time?

Top Bottom