• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
MPrime, sesh at this if you reach? We were supposed to burn at so many tournaments. Oh well.

Who's Roid Rage?

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I'm coming. Do we usually need extra setups? I don't really want to bring my cube and my laptop and it might be nice to have the laptop to record friendlies for critique later.

Also, I'll team with pretty much anyone if teams is happening. Probably gonna go Puff.

EDIT: come to think of it, bringing both isn't that big a deal because it's warm now and that actually makes a huge difference to the level of unpleasantness of dragging a heavy bag for 15 minutes.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Nintendo failed hard on this one, when did they stop producing backwards compatible wii's with no gc controller ports?

:phone:

weon - X

Smash Ace
ryan stop ****ing saying Indeed for **** sakes you're driving me loco i am going to kill myself

yeah i'll be comin to this

Bing

Smash Master
Dang you lame :(

Fun story, I asked for Saturday off yesterday, they came to me today and gave me a promotion they were supposed to give me back in January so now I work Monday to Friday and dont need to book off any time... Life's lookin up

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo failed hard on this one, when did they stop producing backwards compatible wii's with no gc controller ports?

source from wiki: "The Wii Family Edition is a revised Wii model, released on October 10, 2011, which, while being the same dimensions as the original model, is designed to sit horizontally instead, and is no longer compatibile with Nintendo GameCube games or accessories."

Bing

Smash Master
Im confused as to why you posted that... he's saying they failed because a lot of people like having wii's for the option having 1 console, 2 systems. And being able to play games with gamecubes controllers.. they failed hard. I agree

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
So I just heard about this SSBPD thing. Are we uploading our tourney results? Seems like a good idea but I dunno where the community stands.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Im confused as to why you posted that... he's saying they failed because a lot of people like having wii's for the option having 1 console, 2 systems. And being able to play games with gamecubes controllers.. they failed hard. I agree
That and like 98% of brawl players use a gc controller.

P.S. Bing I mother ****ing envy you. I go to school all week forcing me to never get a weekend off work. I don't show up to tournies atm for a reason :(

Bing

Smash Master
Dont envy me! I wish I was in school right now but I opted to take a year off to enjoy myself one last time now I wish I had just gone to school :p But yeah... Im pretty happy with how that worked out...
Conversation went like this.
"okay Brad we're bumping you up to Activations"
"Woooo Finally"
"Yeah so we're training you Saturday with Marcy"
"I already have Saturday booked off"
"Okay... Well instead Ill just remove it from your schedule because you technically cant work 5 days then only have Sunday off, then start monday"
"..Thank youuu"
"Okay so you start Monday at 2:30 in activations."

The hours are 2:30 to 11pm but meh XD

Top Bottom