• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/09 A Fused Brawl!!! -Port St. Lucie, FL presented by Fusion Gaming

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You're going to this?! O_O I hear you ***** face at Gigs. Would be fun to be- I mean... play you again.
lol, yeah after i lost to chaz, i got angry and started gaining momentum, i beat everyone i played 2-0 up until i fought chaz again 3 stocked him first match and went on to win the set. Lol i already told you what happened last time wont ever happen again lol, if you beat me itll be a struggle.

Oh, and there is a smaller tourney in orlando, this isnt worth traveling for, its not that big...next tourney we're at MM???

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
lol, yeah after i lost to chaz, i got angry and started gaining momentum, i beat everyone i played 2-0 up until i fought chaz again 3 stocked him first match and went on to win the set. Lol i already told you what happened last time wont ever happen again lol, if you beat me itll be a struggle.

Oh, and there is a smaller tourney in orlando, this isnt worth traveling for, its not that big...next tourney we're at MM???
:( Oh well then. And, I know it won't be the same. Don't think I haven't changed, especially vs. Snake. And, sure. I think it'll be Genesis though. ;)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
fine riddle imma going >_<

added to teh list is teh snipa and teh luis

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
well if you wanna MM OoS we can, just thought that we would want to MM other people, like you vs snakee lol i wanna MM, fiction, ally, Azen, M2k and some others, we will see them in here soon after they're done searching their names lol
I don't wanna MM Snakeee... I have practically no ZSS exp, so I would not know what is going on. :D
I wouldn't mind MMing the people on your list though. Especially Ally.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
ill try to get it on the stream, i wonder how many streams will be going from that one location...hopefully at least five

good luck vs ally, just a friendly reminder, he 3 stocked snakee...........but i think you'll do better, just dont make mistakes

Snakeee

Smash Master
That match against Ally was a long time ago when I didn't know how to really fight Snake. Rainbow is a great ZSS stage, yet it can be risky vs in that match up. I'd recommend Brinstar or maybe even Delphino. Try to get the CG down 100%, the first one's the hardest to land.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
That match against Ally was a long time ago when I didn't know how to really fight Snake. Rainbow is a great ZSS stage, yet it can be risky vs in that match up. I'd recommend Brinstar or maybe even Delphino. Try to get the CG down 100%, the first one's the hardest to land.
XD Advice.

I know that RC is good, but I don't like it vs. Snake.
I don't mess up the CG/Dazlock, so that's useful, and makes me like Castle Seige. CG > dazlock > d-smash > bair to kill?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u should make a LP of every MM riddle o-o...u must. id subscribe to it. twice.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm probably not going to participate since i don't have any money. But since I'm only 5-10 minutes away there's no reason for me not to stop by and watch and get some friendlies in with you guys. I haven't seen you guys in a while plus playing yall in friendlies will help me get back to status so woo. See you in a couple of days.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I remember when me and ESAM were fighting Galeon and Nick Riddle in teams, he kept giving commentary/useful gameplay tips throughout the match as if it were a LP to Galeon :laugh:
:( It was not like a Let's Play... It was like... observation. :(
PLEASE STOP YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS!
Okay, maybe it was.
Let's Plays are amazing.
Especially when you cannot get passed the first room
<3 Masky

Equi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah if anyone needs housing let me know. I feel like being nice for a change and since i live like effing 10 minz just letz meh kno k. Preferably a good melee player since i want to play some solid competitive melee with some1.

K

K

ok.

WHOAKAY!

WAJIOPJDIOAWJFOCIAMKcmalcklaemlc

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol nick riddle sounds like bob ross or something...

didn't know diff. eggs do diff. things in yoshi's island (totally serious)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
First place gets a womping 45% ._. , enjoy that riddle.

Edit:Wait...Rainbow cruise is banned and norfair isn't? o_o;;

Top Bottom