• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/09 A Fused Brawl!!! -Port St. Lucie, FL presented by Fusion Gaming

DFEAR

Smash Hero
bans ftw? and queee i thought i saw luigi's mansion allowed for a sec xD i MUST be blind.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL RIDDLEEEEEEEEEE

don't forget what i did to you on that stage

never forget (it's not that good for you)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol no it's not... if anything is, brinstar prolly

but w/e it doesn't matter to me anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I looked up directions on mapquest... But it says the address doesn't exist... Sould I just use your directions then?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Pikachu > All

Nuff said.

BTW, my avatar can be seen as yoshi looking up-left or mickey mouse looking down-right (still the head though)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Probably one of the worst run tournaments I've ever been to and I've been to every Gigabits tournament. No friendlies after doubles, no friendlies during losers finals and grand finals, no friendlies at all if you didn't enter, and the TO didn't care at all about the smash community.

My favorite part of the tournament was when Afro came from Losers bracket and won one set of Grand Finals vs Seibrik when the TO said that they could only play one set. There was no arguing with him because he said it was HIS RULES and he had a metal piece of **** coming from what looked like his chin. I thought from common knowledge that you're suppose to have another set. Good **** guys, enjoy a five person tournament next time you decide to run one.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lol you don't know? Seibrik found his way to take over riddle's body and come into the grand finals.

That's the only way Seibrik makes it. He's not good, just has evil powers xD jk.

And Tommy G, try going to the PnT tourney in the Kendall Hammocks Plaza... both scrubby and horrible rules... Single elimination? No friendlies, and, like this, only 1 set in finals (I say finals because what's the point of saying grand? xD). The only reason I go is because of easy wins and my buddies love going. And it's always a HUGE turnout, around 40-50 ppl each time.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I though winners finals was afro vs nick...how did seibrik get to the grand finals?
Nick got 4th losing to Afro twice. Shaky got third, but he said he had a ridiculously easy bracket.

Oh GorditoBoy...I missed the best part. The 41.6666% pot ****. enough said.
I've been to the Kendall Hammocks tournament once, aside from the ridiculously laggy tvs, the tournament wasn't run too badly. Single Elim is suppose to have one Grand Finals match. Double elim has two if the person coming from losers wins the first set.

How does a tournament go until 9:30 with only 28 people there and 5 setups?
How does first place winnings get more than 4x that of second place?
I don't know how that's physically possible but they happened to pull it off.

Top Bottom