• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
why b-stick....you can do that **** without bstick. =/
It makes it 10 times eaiser ask galeon!! He did it and made gmoney go with wario for the first time since he played hbox!!

**** Gmoney stadium you had that galeon. Next time that **** is free!!

Sure am GDX!!!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I haven't played real live people since the day with you guys.

But I have been playin the computers a bit.

I can destroy every CPU character on max difficulty except Potemkin.

kinda pathetic.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
No offense but if you are losing to a single move you really need to step your game up... that or just not play so close mindly.

There are so many options around certain tactics that a lot of you are just ignoring.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
you still playing bridget? i know that the bear unblockable and her supers do well vs. pot.. mainly the one where the bear rides the bike on fire.. makes it hard for him to buster you.keep distance and lots of sweeps.

tornado spam sucks. theres clear reasons why FL is the only place it wins.
all MK's should learn from forte.

Equi

Smash Ace
you still playing bridget? i know that the bear unblockable and her supers do well vs. pot.. mainly the one where the bear rides the bike on fire.. makes it hard for him to buster you.keep distance and lots of sweeps.

tornado spam sucks. theres clear reasons why FL is the only place it wins.
all MK's should learn from forte.
lol true that forte ownz. Best MK ever and he doesn't even spam.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Gmoney definitely looks like the kinda guys to be called Gmoney.

So do his laggies.

Also, I hate NFL.
Wow. Those stupid North Florida players. How dare they post with common sense, logic, and facts. We should all be stupid; just like you.

But on the real, how about a 75 dollar money match. But **** the b-button, let me really beat the **** out of you. kthanxbai!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure its open forum for everyone you tool.

sure i COULD send a PM to doodah but since its a quick Q to him real fast how about you just drop it guadelupe. don't even start the argument about a games lingo sounding stupid or GG vs. brawl argument.

I am still posting in reply to the thread and stating opinions on metaknights involvement in the metagame. I don't think its an issue once ppl overcome the DI out of tornado issues. MK is best played in the style of forte thats why people say FL is behind with the spamming issue. also I don't have anything aginst NFL.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure its open forum for everyone you tool.

sure i COULD send a PM to doodah but since its a quick Q to him real fast how about you just drop it guadelupe. don't even start the argument about a games lingo sounding stupid or GG vs. brawl argument.

I am still posting in reply to the thread and stating opinions on metaknights involvement in the metagame. I don't think its an issue once ppl overcome the DI out of tornado issues. MK is best played in the style of forte thats why people say FL is behind with the spamming issue. also I don't have anything aginst NFL.
Sabin, are you in Cali yet? I like you so I am not even addressing you. Other than the fact that you sound crazy when you speak about Guilty Gear. Plus, in case you did not notice, there is a level of sarcasm and rhetoric since I am talking Guilty Gear as well. I know, you are a little slow so I need you to read my post again, and again, and one more time...
...got it? See thee obvious joke behind my post yet? Guadalupe was the best you could think of... back to the lab with you. : ) I know, I win.

Hatred of North Florida was all addressed at Doodah, you know, thee only idiot that people like. How can someone post that many times, and never say ONE intelligent thing? I know, but Guadalupe... blah blah blah, defend a ****** blah blah generic crap blah...

Save it for someone that might cower at a post count. Not me. I will attack everything that dummy says until I get banned or well, the idiocy stops. Thanks.

75 dollars says I whip Doodah's ***... any takers?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
...When did you people have the time to post all of this!? I went to bed at like, 4am, why are you kids up so late/early? I know high school is out, ****.
Anyways, when it comes to the shield moving thing, hell, I didn't even know, and to that Sae guy, who said if Afro said he won because of any other reason he was lying, well, he fully admits that he had no idea he could move the shield, and that that's why he won...now I'm gonna take it a step further and again point out that the better player in general won. Considering Afro's been placing 1st (with an occasional 2nd), and Bmoney's placing 9th until now with his MetaGay, yeah.

I'd like to see some new characters up in the brackets, ya know? There are SO MANY good yet underused characters that you never see around very much; Zelda, Toon Link, ZSS, Pit (Danny's the ONLY one), etc.

Wtf guys, start being creative and playing fun characters! At least when I lose, I lost playing a character I ****ing love, and I can't be that butthurt over it.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
He was not saying that GG lingo sounds stupid, he was saying that doing supers in GG is stupid. Roman Cancel is a rushdown AT that better uses your tension bar. (using the tensoin bar for anything other than supers.) is what makes GG so balanced.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
your rhetoric and sarcasm failed hard. I have no need to read your useless post again sorry.

you don't even know me so how can you like me?

I simply said guadalupe because I have no fvcking clue what your name is/means/pronunciation.

you win the internets, definitely.

edit:
woah woah woah don't try and talk to me about GG... GTFO with that crap you scrubs.
In the wise words of flashmetroid "if I want your advice on sucking d!ck il come to you"
il MM either of you in GG anyday lol
for starters doodah is new to GG and myself and others are just trying to help him improve since he asked us few weeks back.

Toneh

Smash Lord
fun gigs, didnt do so good though with snake, ive got work to do lol.
If anyone from orlando wants to play anytime hit me up with a pm ! Could use the practice.

Afros got a pretty decent snake !

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Wow. Those stupid North Florida players. How dare they post with common sense, logic, and facts. We should all be stupid; just like you.

But on the real, how about a 75 dollar money match. But **** the b-button, let me really beat the **** out of you. kthanxbai!
Ok.

But instead I'll have my son do it.

Or I'll just have him fvck all 3 of your daughter's holes til she becomes a real women.

GTFO fvck head.

I was messing around.

I love NFL you fvckin tool.

(Plus LOL @ common sense and logic, you guys wanted Luigi's Mansion on)

Oh yeah and eat **** godf@g.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
...When did you people have the time to post all of this!? I went to bed at like, 4am, why are you kids up so late/early? I know high school is out, ****.
Anyways, when it comes to the shield moving thing, hell, I didn't even know, and to that Sae guy, who said if Afro said he won because of any other reason he was lying, well, he fully admits that he had no idea he could move the shield, and that that's why he won...now I'm gonna take it a step further and again point out that the better player in general won. Considering Afro's been placing 1st (with an occasional 2nd), and Bmoney's placing 9th until now with his MetaGay, yeah.

I'd like to see some new characters up in the brackets, ya know? There are SO MANY good yet underused characters that you never see around very much; Zelda, Toon Link, ZSS, Pit (Danny's the ONLY one), etc.

Wtf guys, start being creative and playing fun characters! At least when I lose, I lost playing a character I ****ing love, and I can't be that butthurt over it.

At 4am is when my kids wake up!! A 2 year old is not going to slepp through the night all the time and a 4 month old will never sleep through the night!!! High shcool **** outta here with that ****!!!

Never once did I say that Afro was not the bettter player but I did say that the johns are stupid because it is SO EASY TO STOP!!!! The mannual tells you how to move the shield. There should be no johns on a tatic that is as good as keeping snake right over the nade he is trying to stop nado with until his shield is so low that he is either in the nado or can not guard the nade!!

That tatic is good but really easy to punish if snake has no nade!!

And if you are not snake then it should not even matter at all because it is free damage for you!!

Step it up people!!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Oh yeah and GodFade.

God forbid we ever meet and you say some of this **** to my face.

If you're not at least 6 feet and black you're fvcked.

You have a kid?

I've had one since I was 15 and I've been kicking the **** out of fathers who question my authority.

So for now, I'mma pretend like I still don't know you or heard anything you said.

2/3s of Florida has my back anyways so It'll be you vs like 30 people and I don't care if you think that's pvssy **** either.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
One more uselsee post from Doodah.

Wow. You have a son. Who the hell wanted to fvck you? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just goes to show, people like the fool.

And you like North Florida? But they seem to go against everything you stand for. Like basic intelligence, and a full mouth of teeth. Tool on that, sucka. I can see that fifth grade education is working out real well for you.

And Sabin, if I say I like you, then, stop being a fool and realize that I do not need an excuse to like you. Maybe you post well, and I like that. Maybe you were nice to me in the past and do not remember. Who cares just so much as you notice I total lack of problems with you.

Marin.

Smash Journeyman

I totally agree.
GDX lead the way, his diddy was wrecking Sat.!!
I know Im bringing Peach up there soon
No lie

AfroQT

Smash Master
really? Did you see Winners finals compared to Grand finals? Afro never once in winners finals utilted out of shiled on a nado. Grand finals 77% of his kills are........ Yeah you guessed it utilt out of shield to kill gmoney after guarding nado!!
Pay more attentio sir, his tornado always hit me because i wasnt moving my shield up, therefore making utilted out of shield impossible (because ig ot hit into the tornado).

I've been Utilting Metaknights out of shield since i picked up snake, shush son.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
One more uselsee post from Doodah.

Wow. You have a son. Who the hell wanted to fvck you? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just goes to show, people like the fool.

And you like North Florida? But they seem to go against everything you stand for. Like basic intelligence, and a full mouth of teeth. Tool on that, sucka. I can see that fifth grade education is working out real well for you.

And Sabin, if I say I like you, then, stop being a fool and realize that I do not need an excuse to like you. Maybe you post well, and I like that. Maybe you were nice to me in the past and do not remember. Who cares just so much as you notice I total lack of problems with you.
I love how your whole thing since this whole hate Doodah thing has started has been "doodah's intelligence" this and that.

Plus you don't even live in NFL.

But if you wanna keep insulting my intellegence do it in person please.

But like I said before, If we ever meet, watch your back "sucka", cuz you're seriously gonna regret everything you say to me once were face to face and you're talking ****.

(unless Im stoned, then I wont do anything)

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Pay more attentio sir, his tornado always hit me because i wasnt moving my shield up, therefore making utilted out of shield impossible (because ig ot hit into the tornado).

I've been Utilting Metaknights out of shield since i picked up snake, shush son.
Careful Afro, you just agreed with everything Saequo said yet somehow made it sound like you disagree. He was the one that gave it all away for Seibrik to tell you. Pay more attention, "son."

Equi

Smash Ace
Ah. The afro has arrived.

I was one win away from facing you in loser's finals afroboy. When we face I will prowl. And it's gonna hurt BOI. It's GONNA HURT.

XD

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
i edited my post earlier but it deserves its own post just to re-iterate.

I have no problems with you (as I see it now, godfade) and have I met you before, seriously, im curious.

don't try and talk to me about GG... GTFO with that crap.

In the wise words of flashmetroid "if I want your advice on sucking d!ck il come to you"
il MM either of you in GG anyday lol
for starters doodah is new to GG and myself and others are just trying to help him improve since he asked us few weeks back. what I stated is a viable super in good scenarios for bridgets who aren't amazing *** players. so relax yourselves.

Back to smash, what was the payout for 1st place?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Careful Afro, you just agreed with everything Saequo said yet somehow made it sound like you disagree. He was the one that gave it all away for Seibrik to tell you. Pay more attention, "son."
Actually loto told me, dont know who told him but w/e. I've adapted now, and just like when i learned to beat Rx-, i wont lose another match to G Money if he doesnt drastically change his style.

EDIT:
PROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I agree with a lot of the things being said about more characters need to come up in the scene.

JIGGLYPUFF MELEE MAINS UNITE! hbox, chaz, seibrik let us all go to some tournament and play brawl Puff and win! *raises glass* .. hell I might, gotta do something to enjoy singles. But you wont hear me john about doubles anymore that **** is too fun.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Ok, I know who GodF@gget is now and I'm happy its not someone to be afraid of.

(Whew)

See you next gigs.

I'mma take GodF@g back to the days where his grandma was my grandpa's slave.

(this isnt intended to offend anyone except god***get and if it does then get over it plz)

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I love how your whole thing since this whole hate Doodah thing has started has been "doodah's intelligence" this and that.

Plus you don't even live in NFL.

But if you wanna keep insulting my intellegence do it in person please.

But like I said before, If we ever meet, watch your back "sucka", cuz you're seriously gonna regret everything you say to me once were face to face and you're talking ****.

(unless Im stoned, then I wont do anything)
That post is funny for a few reasons:

1) "Intellegence" is not a word.
2) "Were" is used incorrectly.
3) I do live in North Florida. Orange Park is five minutes from Jacksonville.
4) Being too stoned to do anything (but this one is seen in a positive light, in my eyes).
5) Another useless post.
6) Is there a better reason to not like someone? Like, I should dislike your mustache? Intelligence (or in your case, a lack thereof) is the best reason to not like someone.
7) You thinking you know me well enough to know what I would regret.
8) Your lack of money placed on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom