• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
CALM DOWN G MONEY GROUPIES CALM DOWN!

There i said it, lets all watch a video.
And this whole thread is nothing new, someone please link the april gigabits thread....same thing.
To all the NFL people you all are saying nothing new that wasnt said before everyone shut up you all are gay (except for gingerr and doodah), and QDVS said the only true thing in this thread so far

"Snake is manly"

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
sabin stay on srk please!! telling people to use supers with lower characters instead of any other tension tatic is not smart and you know it.

400.00 I think!!

Afro...... dude you need to pay more attention!!! My first post on this board states it clearly. Chill dude I helped you beat him (inadvertently) You may have been utilting out of shiled on mk but not after nado until GF when a lil fiu birdie told him to move the shield.

Like I said no hate mad grats on the win. I gave you props after the match and meant it.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
At GodHomo's last post:

Sorry pal.

I've dealt with kids like you on the boards b4.

You're all talk.

And I like how you think YOU KNOW ME well enough to know how smart I am.

I also like how you're trying to MM me lol.

I think you meant you'll give me your food stamps for the month once I get my whip out and nail you to the cross boy.

Let's just end this now, cuz were both gonna look like ******s once we finally get face to face and nothing happens cuz were in a room filled with smelly nerds.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I've Utilted after the tornado, just ask Rx-, i couldnt do it during Winners Finals because my shield wasnt lasting through the tornado to possibly Utilt him after it. Thats what im saying lol.

Someone close this thread, johning is one thing and arguing is another.
Lets not hate, i recommend NFL, CFL, and SFL all have a huge orgy.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
saequo im not on SRK. i think theres another sabin on there or something. people have said that to me before so there must be.

im not going to explain further details of GG to a scrub like you. if you don't grasp he is a beginner and im not gonna tell him go do Ruu combos, then so be it. do you even play GG or are you saying whatever you know about the game to sound competent?

and no joke. id MM you in GG.

afro + robo ky = win , see matt? see what I did there? now 2 truths in this thread.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
@Afro, Loto told you, well I thought it was Seibrik but they all heard it from Saequo. Yes, he gave away his own boys strat. And he has called out the best Pit I have ever seen who had the response that you could not DI your shield.

Even still, you agreed with him but I guess you misread or misunderstood which is why I was trying to, "caution" you. Nothing further, your honor...

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Pay more attentio sir, his tornado always hit me because i wasnt moving my shield up, therefore making utilted out of shield impossible (because ig ot hit into the tornado).

I've been Utilting Metaknights out of shield since i picked up snake, shush son.

first it is this post then it is that your shield did not last. Choose it and stick with it!! Move the shield and read my first post inlike page sixty something!! No hate man you will agree with me one moment and the next call me stupid. It is what I said that helped you win good sir. I may be some things but when it comes to this matter Gmoney and my self are the only ones who came into this gigs knowing you can move your shield.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I've Utilted after the tornado, just ask Rx-, i couldnt do it during Winners Finals because my shield wasnt lasting through the tornado to possibly Utilt him after it. Thats what im saying lol.

Someone close this thread, johning is one thing and arguing is another.
Lets not hate, i recommend NFL, CFL, and SFL all have a huge orgy.
yes this thread does need to come to an end. so whats the next one. fast1 right? cause gigs is doing melee in july and i know more that half of you people here wont be going to that. hahahaha:laugh:

AfroQT

Smash Master
@afro, Loto Told You, Well I Thought It Was Seibrik But They All Heard It From Saequo. Yes, He Gave Away His Own Boys Strat. And He Has Called Out The Best Pit I Have Ever Seen Who Had The Response That You Could Not Di Your Shield.

Even Still, You Agreed With Him But I Guess You Misread Or Misunderstood Which Is Why I Was Trying To, "caution" You. Nothing Further, Your Honor...
Off With Your Head This Is Blasphemy!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, the thread has to stay open until cecil/mwarhead posts brackets/results. THEN we can close it

i hope he announces the next gigs date too, when he eventually shows up

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Mmm, once again, someone pointing out someone else's grammatical/spelling errors because they have nothing else to say as a retort. Come on now, we've all seen it before, why even bother, kids?

Equi

Smash Ace
LOL i love this ***

Next some wise*** is going to come into the thread and say the lame epic quote:

"Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still ********" Or whatever. I'm expecting it.

btw I hate that quote. I guess arguing in real life is dumb too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mmm, once again, someone pointing out someone else's grammatical/spelling errors because they have nothing else to say as a retort. Come on now, we've all seen it before, why even bother, kids?
ginger is the MVP of this thread post-tourney

diddy kong approved this message

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yeah, it is funny when people insult someones grammar or smarts.

But we all know NFLidians are inbred anyway.

(Yes even the black people)

(also I know I said lets end it but this was the last one GodHomo)

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
At GodHomo's last post:

Let's just end this now, cuz were both gonna look like ******s once we finally get face to face and nothing happens cuz were in a room filled with smelly nerds.
Wait, you just said something smart... And by the way, the manner in which you post dictates you made it to seventh grade but only really retained the fifth grade level of education.

Nothing to be too sad about, the rest of the fools on this site seem to like you.

Sabin, stop being so **** snippy. Obviously you missed out and there is no reason now to argue over it. Nobody just talks Guity Gear. We told Afro we wanted to bring it but thought nobody would actually play it. (I have Wii version and PS2 adapters for controllers). Careful with the MM by the way, if someone can talk it, maybe, just maybe they can play it. Trying to be cool while talking about Guilty Gear is like masturbating in front of an elephant. Not only will you fail and look stupid, but get trampled in the process. Now please, just relax.

I second the orgy.

AfroQT

Smash Master
first it is this post then it is that your shield did not last. Choose it and stick with it!! Move the shield and read my first post inlike page sixty something!! No hate man you will agree with me one moment and the next call me stupid. It is what I said that helped you win good sir. I may be some things but when it comes to this matter Gmoney and my self are the only ones who came into this gigs knowing you can move your shield.
They are the same thing lol, the reasont he shield wasnt lasting is because i wasnt moving it up. Tornado would hit through shield because snakes entire head wasnt covered. I was agreeing/disagreeing with you, i've been Utilting out of shield since i fought sabin almost 3 months ago (first metaknight i ever fought). I couldnt do it on Gmoney in winnersfinals because i would get hit before the tornado would end (which was half because shield was getting low and half because i wasnt moving the shield). My plan going into Grand finals before i knew about shield was to stop shielding with grenades, just hold them. Which would work. What loto said was just better.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Doodah plays yoshi? perhaps next brawl gigs we should do some double yoshi action.

and yeah where are all the results? I want to see how everyone faired

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Use smaller words and correct grammar. Since when has that been looked down upon? People, no one like to look stupid even over the internet.

Sabin my bad if that is not you on srk.(same name I think) Actually I own two copies of GGAC one for ps2 and one on wii. Play with the wii arcade stick for wii and a green goblin on ps2. MM what for? I guess first to 5 for 20? My Anji vs your .......?

I will get hype about gg on the wii!!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
SO HOW ABOUT THAT SMASH BROTHERS GUYS?
EH?

Also, thank you, GDX, thank you :] I do what I can.
Its gone it seems.:(

GDX the gigs for july has already been posted up. its melee. unless they are doing melee and brawl. I think people should start registering for fast. i predict its going to be one of the best tornys ever. If people go tat is. Ill be registering soon.:)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Smash is serious **** from now on after the tourney match you have to fight outside, if the loser of the tourney match wins the actual fight, then they get another chance to win in a tourney fight. But if they lose they get completely disqualified.

Hey guys someone close this thread and lets talk in WillVolution 08,

WORD ON THE STREETS IS ITS THE ****!

Equi

Smash Ace
LOL guys i wish i had beteterz gramar hlep hlep!

needz english clsass nwo my ego dependz on gramamararrrr!11

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Now Gingerr, normally I would let this go but the dude quoted my spelling and still managed to spell it wrong. Also, as I already asked, is there a better reason to dislike someone? I was always taught race, gender, or status was not a valid reason. However, a lack of intelligence was always considered a valid reason. Can you give me a better reason? Please. And this is thee internet, spelling is important, as I see you made no mistakes.

Also, I had plenty other to say as a retort. Did you just stop reading at number two or did you just want to try to make yourself look superior. Nice try. Fools beget fools.

Yes, you are correct and you win. It has been passed on to you.

"Now you got the Juice."
"Little girl, you are talking to a grown man."

My heart to those quotes. Take them seriously and there is something wrong with you.

On another topic, is there a way to get my signature to show up everytime?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
gg for the wii is a joke. any good REAL player knows this (easy FRCs ftw). i stick by my MM. come to last stand 3 or willvo 08. its smash and guilty gear tournaments :)

and if you can trample me in GG please do so.

I challenge equi to a wolf mirror. your prowling is no match for my sabretooth noises WOLF HUNT, BERSERKER CLAW, RAWR, DIE! etc.. lol

Equi

Smash Ace
gg for the wii is a joke. any good REAL player knows this (easy FRCs ftw). i stick by my MM. come to last stand 3 or willvo 08. its smash and guilty gear tournaments :)

I challenge equi to a wolf mirror. your prowling is no match for my sabretooth noises WOLF HUNT, BERSERKER CLAW, RAWR, DIE! etc.. lol
oohhh ***** don't even start i'm part of a gansta crew called BLOCKSTUNNAHZ

wait, you're in there too

AfroQT

Smash Master
Now Gingerr, normally I would let this go but the dude quoted my spelling and still managed to spell it wrong. Also, as I already asked, is there a better reason to dislike someone? I was always taught race, gender, or status was not a valid reason. However, a lack of intelligence was always considered a valid reason. Can you give me a better reason? Please. And this is thee internet, spelling is important, as I see you made no mistakes.

Also, I had plenty other to say as a retort. Did you just stop reading at number two or did you just want to try to make yourself look superior. Nice try. Fools beget fools.

Yes, you are correct and you win. It has been passed on to you.

"Now you got the Juice."
"Little girl, you are talking to a grown man."

My heart to those quotes. Take them seriously and there is something wrong with you.

On another topic, is there a way to get my signature to show up everytime?
Spelling doesnt matter over the internet, you type your opinion for people to read your opinion, as long as they can read your opinion who cares if you misplaced a letter or spelled a word wrong. It doesnt matter, the entire idea of pointing out someones spelling error (ESPECIALLY when you ignore the arguement at hand) is dumb.

Thats my opinion on it thats not specifically toward you either. You and doodah are both cool but doodah has a completely superior name, thus making him not only the better player, but sexy.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

why is GG for the wii a joke? whats the major difference between it and the PS2 version, if any? If its just the controller, then someone can go buy the hori fighting stick for the wii, or use a classic controller, which honestly is about the same if not better than a ps2 controller for GG

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman

While my brother already said we have it for PS2, I was going to bring the Wii version because it would have been easier for us all. Unfortunately I have to work so I am not sure I can make wiivo 08, but if I can, I will be there.

Equi's Wolf was super nasty. I was surprised at how awesome he was to watch. Except against xYz. But only because I was rooting for xYz.

And OMGWTFBBQ? Having proper grammar and good spelling habits has become a bad thing. Ohhhh I am so cool now!!!!!

"Posers cannot stop it!"

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
your a beast equi...good **** at the tourney...gotta do that yoshi ganon team...maybe at willvolution's tourney...lol...that means fro's gonna have to team with the monkey lol you got like 4th, i got 7th but that was my stupidity and my trust....i had a gay match that knocked me into losers bracket **** rainbow cruise...that **** needs to be banned...i'm never losing to another mk cuz of that gay stage again ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom