• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I weigh 105, beat that.
I mean, beat it in the reverse way...like, weigh less than me.
?_?
Hey yo so, we goin to Nexus/Doodah's tonight or what since no one wants to talk on AIM.

Equi

Smash Ace
I weigh 105, beat that.
I mean, beat it in the reverse way...like, weigh less than me.
?_?
Hey yo so, we goin to Nexus/Doodah's tonight or what since no one wants to talk on AIM.
Nah I gotta stay at my place tonight. Something came up.

Someone should set something up for like Wed or something sometime this week, I have to go to a concert tomorrow. MODEST MOUSE BABY!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Everyone always goes on Wednesday's, that's a given.
Also, sweet. At the Fillmore in Miami right? I've seen a lot of shows there.

Equi

Smash Ace
Nope Orlando. lmao it'll probably be somewhere near gigabitz that would be ironic

Gindler

Smash Champion
I weigh 105 as well. Guess I can't beat Ginger oh wellz (guess I'm more on the border than less *shrugs*). Ha, yeah sorry I excluded you marin.

Geez, this is going to be a boring week for sure.

Equi

Smash Ace
This week is going to be exciting.

Smash parties everywhere.

Party in my pants.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
equi -10 respect points for modest mouse. but dont worry your love of claudio sanchez gained 100 so you netted 90. good work.

and another +50 for going north to a show. all south FL venues suck. lol

orlando >>>>> sfl for cool concert venues. The Social is probably the best place for a show.

and yes. WEdneSday for the win il be there with money I win from hard rock blackjack. pace

Equi

Smash Ace
Thanks yeah. In all seriousness Modest Mouse is my favorite band of all time. Their lyrics, everything about them, their depth and how deep they get into life is amazing. I dunno. It's hard to explain. But I'm VERY passionate about them, Isaac Brock is my hero.

On topic: If Isaac Brock was in smash, I'd main him.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I don't usually like shows myself (second hand smoke hurts my eyes, yeah I'm a baby), but I will admit that The Social is an awesome place for a show (favorite thing i saw there was michael showalter and michael ian black do stand up...I'm a stella fan). Other than the social though most places in all of florida suck, if any of you have heard of murray hill you'd know how much it sucks getting begged to go there (no AC at ALL!!! so it's even worse on swing night) Sorry I'm rambling "/

Equi

Smash Ace
In this life like weeds, you're just a rock to me
You're just a rock to me, you're just a rock to me

In this life like weeds, and in this life like weeds....

I could have told you all that I love you
And in the places you go, you'll see the place where you're from

I could have told you all that I love you
And in the face you meet, you'll see just who you've been

I could have told you all

Equi

Smash Ace
The whole FIU crew should be going to Modest Mouse tonight. Drop the smash practice and go listen to the greatest band of all time. XD

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol *****? Both matches came down to 1hit (with possible exception of the 2nd match where i needed maybe another hit before a fsmash would kill me).

They were close, but yeah im that snake. I hoped your matches up remember.
ANGRY LOBSTER
YOU AINT READY YOU AIN READY!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I almost decided to go to that show.
But having just went to see Suburban Legends with Less Than Jake (Revolution, my fave venue), and then having Dethklok coming up, I gotta chill out on the shows.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I have a very serious question for all of you. Depending on how you answer it will impact whether I talk to you ever again.

Do you like M Night Shymalan movies?

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
After reading through the last couple of pages...

I have discovered everyone in Fl is like me so much...

Most girls also wiegh more then me, I only wiegh 115lbs.

Also I <3 Modest Mouse.

Finally I'm training my little sister (who wieghs more then me, lol) who is 14. She uses Lucas, and is currently having trouble Lucas' up B recovery properly.

I <3 Fl so much.

Equi

Smash Ace
You said it nevershootme. I love how the conversation goes into patterns and how all the people get the same feeling and follow. It's like, talk about results, flamewar, joking around hyper obnoxious time, settle down period serious talk, and now music and misc crap. Haha.

Gindler

Smash Champion
115 isn't too bad. My Gal Pal has a whopping 1 lb. on me (loves to rub it in too, ha kids these days)

Modest Mouse is pretty good, wouldn't pay to see them though and never in orlando anyway "/

Wow, my lil' sis that plays smash (i can't train her though, different city) is 14 and weighs more than I do to but she's not too shabby.

Wow, it's as if we were all put in one place for some reason.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Angrylobster is too good. He's the reason I beat Tommy G. If Angrylobster is sitting next to you, you just win no matter how far behind you are.
Using professional smasher as good luck sharm eh?

So...Galeon...about you watching my matches and giving me tips on the next gigs...can you? It improve confident n' stuff.

As for weight and fatness goes...I lost 10 pounds by playing the Wii...and biking my way to H-box place. Witch takes about 45 mins. Biking from Kissimmee to gigs takes about 3 hours by taking the lynx bus.

And...I think that its...

PS: New user name because I din't know how to change the previous one, hope that alot of you would recognize me n' stuff :p.

-ACTB@-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom