• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
WOLF SUPER HIGH FIVE IS THE BEST MOVE EVER.. HE HAS LAG AFTER LANDING HE HIGH FIVES SO HARD.

followed by his howl. equi should start all matches " IMA POUNCE YOU BOY!.. POUNCE YO ***** A$$" yea.. that would scare me.. since i know what equi looks like.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
wow i left and came back and we are still on the same subject lol. And afro the wii thing. is all that stuff happening in one day? thats alot of things in one day if it is. Sure it will all fit?

AfroQT

Smash Master
wow i left and came back and we are still on the same subject lol. And afro the wii thing. is all that stuff happening in one day? thats alot of things in one day if it is. Sure it will all fit?
yes everything, including a amazing brawl tourney, and a amazing GG:AC tourney and others as well.

But dont advertise, im not advertising just answering a question so dont warn me zane/mods/people

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Okay, this thread got ruined. No one (including people I know) who was arguing while I was sleeping is correct in any fashion, except for Gingerr (IIreel). Where are those results at? By the way, I'm going to make my Wario activate beastmode sooner rather than later! Garbanzo, where are you? :demon:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Except me i've provided the answer to everyones question, simply use Robo-Ky.
you have much to learn, young one

baiken > robo ky

she's robo ky's astranged sister, you can tell by her robotic claw arm that can hug you from far away, and her ability to make explosions with said arm. not to mention her weird ability to make floor mats appear by stomping the ground. thats something only someone in the robo-ky family could do

AfroQT

Smash Master
you have much to learn, young one

baiken > robo ky

she's robo ky's astranged sister, you can tell by her robotic claw arm that can hug you from far away, and her ability to make explosions with said arm. not to mention her weird ability to make floor mats appear by stomping the ground. thats something only someone in the robo-ky family could do
WHAT you are crazy, Robo-ky can make explosions with EVERY PART OF HIS BODY SON.
He rides a horse! He blows out steam, STEAM
STEAM THINK ABOUT IT!
He can make alittle power mat appear on the ground at ANY TIME! he doesnt need a launching pad to launch missles he just does it! WHENEVER HE WANTS IT JUST APPEARS!

He can taunt on the ground!
Baiken is just gay!!!! Doesnt even have 2 arms!! How can she compete with a robot!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Okay, this thread got ruined. No one (including people I know) who was arguing while I was sleeping is correct in any fashion, except for Gingerr (IIreel). Where are those results at? By the way, I'm going to make my Wario activate beastmode sooner rather than later! Garbanzo, where are you? :demon:
Is this to imply that because I know Gmoney I could of been right by default!!!!!! Still you have a girlfriend that is red hot!!

Sleeping...... No we all know you have 56k and it just took forever to load that post!!

I think he is Amish

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I challenge everyone in this thread to a 1doller money match Bowser vs Bowser in BOWSER CHICKEN!
John and I invented bowser chicken, son!
You aint ready!

You have 17 posts per day!

<--- wants results

Lol at the arguments

except not really

because I just spent like 2 hours reading 7 pages of them... :(

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm gonna train a chicah at home and get her really good with zelda. she's going to come to tourneys and **** face. and yall are gonna be like

WTF MATE^^

and ****

no but seriously, everyone should train one chick. It would help the chick scene grow. Chick smashers! EVERYWHERE!

Equi

Smash Ace
To elaborate, everyone train one girl, one *****, we'll organize a tournament and have a real 64 female tournament, and if you're chicah winz, you take all the moneyz.

Or split it with her if you're not a douche.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
To elaborate, everyone train one girl, one *****, we'll organize a tournament and have a real 64 female tournament, and if you're chicah winz, you take all the moneyz.

Or split it with her if you're not a douche.
I lol'd hard.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm gonna train a chicah at home and get her really good with zelda. she's going to come to tourneys and **** face. and yall are gonna be like

WTF MATE^^

and ****

no but seriously, everyone should train one chick. It would help the chick scene grow. Chick smashers! EVERYWHERE!
Ha, I've tried, but for some reason the girls I hang out with can't move their fingers right. that's what happens when people learn to text before learning to play video games i guess. Or they thought it was stupid that a big nosed dinosaur was fighting an italian plumber (high possibility) or I might just flat out be a ****ty teacher (equally possible)

Kids these days...

Zoro

Smash Champion
Haha i started the chain reaction of hate

woo

yo i will enter marin in to this girl tournament
i have a good two years head start so all you guys better just gime yo money
I will give her 15% cuz im not a douche

Gingerr

Smash Lord
rooofl at 15% not being douchey.
I love this thread so much, we're all such serious people.
I'm pretty sure Ryan would just fight the male partner of whoever beat me.

Equi

Smash Ace
LOL my mom just said the funniest thing

she was talking about her love for animals, and she called them furriez

wtff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom