• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equi

Smash Ace
While my brother already said we have it for PS2, I was going to bring the Wii version because it would have been easier for us all. Unfortunately I have to work so I am not sure I can make wiivo 08, but if I can, I will be there.

Equi's Wolf was super nasty. I was surprised at how awesome he was to watch. Except against xYz. But only because I was rooting for xYz.

And OMGWTFBBQ? Having proper grammar and good spelling habits has become a bad thing. Ohhhh I am so cool now!!!!!

"Posers cannot stop it!"
Thanks I love you too.

Were you the black guy that was joking with me about the B spamming, or was that someone else? Trying to remember who you were.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Spelling doesnt matter over the internet, you type your opinion for people to read your opinion, as long as they can read your opinion who cares if you misplaced a letter or spelled a word wrong. It doesnt matter, the entire idea of pointing out someones spelling error (ESPECIALLY when you ignore the arguement at hand) is dumb.

Thats my opinion on it thats not specifically toward you either. You and doodah are both cool but doodah has a completely superior name, thus making him not only the better player, but sexy.
Tips cup. You got me on the sexy... Doodah is a sexy name.

AfroQT

Smash Master
While my brother already said we have it for PS2, I was going to bring the Wii version because it would have been easier for us all. Unfortunately I have to work so I am not sure I can make wiivo 08, but if I can, I will be there.

Equi's Wolf was super nasty. I was surprised at how awesome he was to watch. Except against xYz. But only because I was rooting for xYz.

And OMGWTFBBQ? Having proper grammar and good spelling habits has become a bad thing. Ohhhh I am so cool now!!!!!
"Posers cannot stop it!"
Play on words, no one said it was bad, its just stupid to call someone else out on it. Some people (like myself) really dont care. i COULD post like that if i wanted to spend the extra time on it, but i dont. No disrespect to people that do though (like gingerr and you).

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
willvolution IS that sexy. what a ballin tournament.

gdx, its actually a fine port the game is the same. I say its a joke because like all wii games, they gave it 2 gimmicks. 1st is "Accent Calories" to show how much you are burning calories in a fight with a counter in the corner.. so lame. and 2nd you can choose to play with EASY FRC's. lol just don't play with it on and its ok. just silly when someone says yeah man i got it on the wii. ps2 us version is tournament standard.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I could care less honestly. And I'm not picking a fight here, lmao. You're playing the third best character in the game, the best turtling game in the universe, a bair that breaks shields, a dair that makes it impossible for me to approach you in the air. What do you expect me to do, approach you in the air and get pwned? G&W is broken. Wolf is mid tier. If I play against a smart G&W aggressively, I lose. In the set I beat you in, I tilted, used bair, uair, fsmash, dsmash, I used all of Wolf's moves depending on the situation and got you one hit at a time patiently and played smart cuz you're xyz, and you tell me I stooped to a new low? lmao w.e. bro, guess what? Prowling is a joke haha and I could honestly care less what you say from here on out. I played my ultimate best against you and call me cheap. I didn't even prowl. Do you even know what it is? Ducking bro. You ****** about ducking. I didn't even prowl you during our match until you beat me in losers cuz I wanted to show you what it was. Nothing. You ***** me when I prowled. Learn what cheapness if before you call me out on it next time. k?

You actually have the nerve to call my Wolf cheap when there's MKz pressing B and winning. Give me a break dude. Get over yourself LOL. How go G&Wz win around the country, the best ones at least? Turtling. They sit there and spam bair and space perfectly. Ever hear of Needle of Jintah or w.e., sure you have. Which is what Brawl is. You play gay to win and we're all doing it. Honestly during the second set I stopped playing gay, cuz obviously playing to win isn't very much respected here in our little community haha. What did I do with Wolf? walked around menacingly and spaced ftilts and bairs/shine and the occasional up b out of the shield and the occasional mindgame laser. I also used his shines in situation where you could hit me, but of course I'm just being cheap, none of this requires skill after all haha. All **** i had to think really hard about. I've been revitalizing Wolf's game for the past two weeks, doing my homework with a mid tier character, and thinking how to make him better and you say I've stooped to a new low? LMAO. Whatever dude. It's all good. Do what you gotta do and play for ya blood. Funny thing is I didn't even prowl you once, once, during our first set. The whole thing was a mindgame joke, and it obviously got to ya.

I'm gonna make up a new mindgame tomorrow and maybe you'll call it cheap. Woohoo. Woodee doo. It's gonna be called howling brotha. Gonna taunt constantly with wolf and hopefully no one QQz. Oh and btw, don't ever ask for housing again. kthnx.

I'm anticipating our rematch, brotha.
wolf is no where near mid tier just wann a let you know right now.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Now Gingerr, normally I would let this go but the dude quoted my spelling and still managed to spell it wrong. Also, as I already asked, is there a better reason to dislike someone? I was always taught race, gender, or status was not a valid reason. However, a lack of intelligence was always considered a valid reason. Can you give me a better reason? Please. And this is thee internet, spelling is important, as I see you made no mistakes.

Also, I had plenty other to say as a retort. Did you just stop reading at number two or did you just want to try to make yourself look superior. Nice try. Fools beget fools.

Yes, you are correct and you win. It has been passed on to you.

"Now you got the Juice."
"Little girl, you are talking to a grown man."

My heart to those quotes. Take them seriously and there is something wrong with you.

On another topic, is there a way to get my signature to show up everytime?
I think you are missing my point. It's not a lack of intelligence because of his spelling and grammar that you don't like and you know that. If you met someone who was cool as hell, that you got along with splendidly, who typd lyek dis, u wuld stil b frends wit dem, because you like them, and they're someone you get along with. It's not his "intelligence" that you don't like, it's his personality. Therefore, just stick with talking **** to him about that.

I don't see how me calling you out is trying to look "superior." I call em like I see em, and that's what I saw. Also, don't get all fancy on me with the "fools beget fools" quote just because you know that 95% of the people in this thread don't even know what "beget" means without tabbing dictionary.com. That isn't really a shot at you, just hilarious in general because it's more than likely true.

AfroQT

Smash Master
who cares about GnW or WolF? THEY ARE BOTH GONNA BE AT WILLVOLUTION!
SO IS ROBOKY
AND SNAKE
AND ROBOKYS HORSE
AND HIS MISSLES!

GO TO WILLVOLUTION!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
HRNut you got 7th? good stuff man. I really should go to more tournies lol

maybe I could have beat you again to take a top 8 ooo burrnnnn .. but im just messing I like your marth. Glad to see you did awesome again. you comin to willvo too I hear? sweet deal.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Wait, you just said something smart... And by the way, the manner in which you post dictates you made it to seventh grade but only really retained the fifth grade level of education.

Nothing to be too sad about, the rest of the fools on this site seem to like you.
Hmmm, we'll see how much my brain power matters when I'm going to jail and you're going to the hospital.

And no, all of your points were basically directed at my smarts.

And I'm still LOLing that you actually think spelling, grammar, ect. matter on a fourm.

You have nothing to go off of cuz of your small brain(and *****), so you read my posts 1000000s times and get out your black dictonary and thesauraus and try to find a way to insult me while keeping the "faith".

Now plz show me my mistakes.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Sabin that is the first GG game on a nintendo home system!!! You have got to support it if you love nintendo like we do!! And they made the hori stick which is blue on white and just to sexy!! Have it for both and hype gg!!

Did you not see my post? Since my bro says no will, and I did not catch the other tourney you threw out there, maybe we can do it at the next gigs?

Would you not do the mm on the wii version?

My Anji vs your.........?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Spam is the devil's spawn. You guys should be like me and avoid it like the plague.

Viva la Resistance!

P.s. I <3 Zane

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
im moving to california in august thats why id idnt go to gigs. saving money for my move.

i cant take your money if you playing anji. as another fellow anji player I know how that feels. If you wanna play for money sure. can do 2/3 5$ your anji vs. my testament. have fun with that one.

id play on ps2 though not wii. i like the blue/white hori stick its nice. I <3 nintendo but i don't support the wii. im still looking to sell mine. lol

If you guys can come for some reason you should. Willvolution tournies are always extremely fun and good turnouts. Best GG players in state always come through. Smash will be huge as well.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
i would play dizz agains your robo just so you know!! She is still in the works and you are new to the game right? That is what you said I think, like 3 months into the game?

AfroQT

Smash Master
i would play dizz agains your robo just so you know!! She is still in the works and you are new to the game right? That is what you said I think, like 3 months into the game?
IM the worst robo-ky in existance, i know how to do some stuff but i cant FRC anything and im learning how to apply his super (the thousand punches one) into my game. Im bad lol.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna argue witha lambchops.

Cuz he's lambchops.

Aight Wolf is God then. And sexy. With fur and claws. and a rawr. G&W is just gay. tick tock tick tock.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Hellzs nah!!!! **** testament. My slayer agains your testament same offer first to 5 for 20. You bring the setup if it has to be on ps2.(mine is ****) Let it be on wii so that way when I win I can hold up my new girl!!! (I call her "sky wash" cuz the blue makes her look clean!!! lol)

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I think you are missing my point. It's not a lack of intelligence because of his spelling and grammar that you don't like and you know that. If you met someone who was cool as hell, that you got along with splendidly, who typd lyek dis, u wuld stil b frends wit dem, because you like them, and they're someone you get along with. It's not his "intelligence" that you don't like, it's his personality. Therefore, just stick with talking **** to him about that.

I don't see how me calling you out is trying to look "superior." I call em like I see em, and that's what I saw. Also, don't get all fancy on me with the "fools beget fools" quote just because you know that 95% of the people in this thread don't even know what "beget" means without tabbing dictionary.com. That isn't really a shot at you, just hilarious in general because it's more than likely true.
1) You are correct. His lack of intelligence extends far, far beyond his abysmal spelling and grammar. However, it IS his lack of intelligence that I dislike. That is part of his personality. And he has even stated that as my main gripe about him. We started over Luigi's mansion and all I asked him for was one intelligent reason and he could not give me one. There were others that agreed with him, thus against me, but none of them were nearly as... well... unintelligent.

2) Trying to flip it on me, while ignoring the fact that I totally addressed basically every sentence in that post, makes me feel like you were trying to play the, "I am above simple corrections" card. Nothing on it, that is just how I see it.

3) Nobody I associate with, or talk to over thee internet types like that. I would clown the hell out of them. Hell, Saequo used to type like that, and I clowned him until he started making a much better effort. And that is my brother.

4) Beget, is nothing special. I only used the quote because it was fitting. Not because anybody should need a dictionary to find out what it means. And I honestly say that because it is more than likely true.

I have no problems with you but please notice my whole post instead of trying to negate all the facts only to isolate my condescending remarks. Fair enough?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
MY WOLF KNOWS ALL THE BEST WOLF TECHS

PROWLING
HOWLING
POUNCING
RAWRING
SUPER RAWRING
CLAWZ
SWEET CHIN MUSIC
LAZOR STORMZ
and my personal favorite, the equi killer.
SUPER HIGH FIVE (f.air) it's like he is celebrating the survival of the potato famine.

wolf macdonald and fox McCloud .. irish space animals FTW.

AfroQT

Smash Master
my Wolf Knows All The Best Wolf Techs

Prowling
Howling
Pouncing
Rawring
Super Rawring
Clawz
Sweet Chin Music
Lazor Stormz
And My Personal Favorite, The Equi Killer.
Super High Five (f.air) It's Like He Is Celebrating The Survival Of The Potato Famine.

Wolf Macdonald And Fox Mccloud .. Irish Space Animals Ftw.
All Of This Will Be At Last Stand And Willvolution!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL OMG this GodFade kid is a complete homo.

I gave you reason you fvcking scrub.

Reread the thread you moron.

You're not smart kid.

You lose this argument and life.

Now kill yourself before I bring out the hounds.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
LOL OMG this GodFade kid is a complete homo.

I gave you reason you fvcking scrub.

Reread the thread you moron.

You're not smart kid.

You lose this argument and life.

Now kill yourself before I bring out the hounds.
1) I said, "intelligent" reason.

2) I are not smart kid.

3) Oh no... life are lost?

4) Is dead.

5) You got me.

6) Wait, that makes me not dead...

Equi

Smash Ace
Nah this is the greatest thread in the history of smashboards.

Yall just need to open your hearts and face the facts here.

This thread is a piece of artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom