• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

I have three matches of you Thundah:

1) You and Equi v Grab Rest (The last round).
2) You and Equi v HBOX and H1ro (how many times did you call yourself "predictable" during that match? I could count if you want me to).
3) You vs Rx (Last round).

All three you gave me permission to film. Each video has me asking everyone involved (or the majority in the case of the first match; Chaz not saying anything) and everyone agreeiing. If there was a split, I did not record and if everybody agreed not to allow me to record, then I kept the tape off. But you were winning, and that was probably making it a little easier to get you to allow me to record.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING SETUPS. EVEN SMALL ONES ARE OK IF THEY'RE ONLY USED FOR SINGLES. AND ABE, DONT FORGET TO BRING MY COPY OF BRAWL OR YOU MAY NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO DRINK WITH XYZ AFTER GIGS

/random shouting

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX your avatar is not teh pwn.
oh great and powerful doodah, guide me in the ways of pwning avatars.

...seriously, any ideas? I dont have any :laugh:

as for raistlin's avatar, i know thats on a shirt, AND I WANT THAT SHIRT RIGHT NOW

Gingerr

Smash Lord
GDX, use the Harvest Moon one, that's only the best game every created in the existence of creating video games.
Seriously, I will have my DS and Harvest Moon with me at Gigs, I bring it everywhere I go.
You never know when some farming, or cow **** has to go down.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
does anyone own meteos for DS? if you did, i swear i will wreck your face in it, i may go buy it and challenge other people who have a DS on them so we can fight

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
aww i love you too ginger and uuaaa!!

sadly CFL is my home... and were gonna be the dominating scene soon!!! you'll see!!

CREWWWW battlessssss should be called in between doubles and singles... someone should PM mwarhead.

My avatar is teh pwn... because it's vincent v. baby!! FF7 fo lyfe!!

again... CFL REPPIN' lets do the **** thing CFL... bring you're A games to this... lets show SFL whats up!!

Frames... i'll gladly will be in the documentary... tell them to film meeee.

Noob Test is coming hard this gigs!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what i need is a Star Ocean 2 avatar. that would surely pwn, as doodah would say

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I think I might change mine to a Digimon one.
Man, do I love Digimon.
Thread hijack in 3...2...

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Xoff, I would partner with you but a double R.O.B. team would be fail... Plus, Sætan might actually show up for a change. Not likely, I know, but still, it could happen.

You and Gmoney would be a wrecking team. I have said over and over that R.O.B. and Metaknight would be a Ghaude team and I stand by that. Laser + Tornado + Metaknight speed priority = Tough time for all.

Equi

Smash Ace
lol i love how people are bragging about their alcohol/smoking habits in this thread

Not to sound cocky, but you people don't even understand.

And see you all tomorrow at gigz, i haven't practiced smash in two weeks. This will be interesting, a clean slate tourney.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Xoff... I told Dop to team with you... that would be a sick team son!

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
get hyped kids!! me and Abe are taking 1-3 place in teams. then if i'm feeling generous i'll take first and second in singles and let Abe have third :p

Equi

Smash Ace
Anyone down for online practice? Needz it i'm rusty. Camera crews tomorrow? **** I want to avoid rusty johnz

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
lol i love how people are bragging about their alcohol/smoking habits in this thread

Not to sound cocky, but you people don't even understand.

And see you all tomorrow at gigz, i haven't practiced smash in two weeks. This will be interesting, a clean slate tourney.
we have to smoke sometime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom