• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

Smash Lord
yeah thats actually pretty cool..

the king of kong is like the best movie ever created if u havent seen it you are a noob
QFT. It is so unexpectedly amazing. Who would think a movie about a guy trying to get the high score on Donkey Kong would have so much pathos?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Alot of people that have watched that probably said "that guy has no life", but then they realize he's done more with his life then they have.

Just thinkin' out loud.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So I may have one, but I'm not sure...

so basically, I need a teammate for this... anyone interested?

Linguini

Smash Master
Tourney's gonna be mad fun, SFL will be there, maintaining their dominance, unless you guys want to do a

SFL vs. CFL Crew battle, 4 or 5 people per crew, 3 stock each you know how it do,10 bucks per head, you down poosies?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
There won't be enough time to do crew battles, there's barely enough time to do just what we go there to do, but Linn, thems be fightin' words man, none the less, I think SFL has got the Florida scene in the bag.

xYz, move to SFL. Ryan and I love you, do it.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Matt hates being filmed when he plays, or just in general, we've had this conversation before.
Don't worry dude, I'll be your personal body guard, trade in the great smash player who hates being filmed for the decent-at-best cute girl smash player who loves the attention! rofl.

Frames

DI
rofl that's too bad actually because i told them to film you extra afro because you're one of the better brawl players, they were like "who's good that we can watch" and i told them a bunch of people but i was like "this guy afro thundah is really good, you should film him". my bad lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
rofl that's too bad actually because i told them to film you extra afro because you're one of the better brawl players, they were like "who's good that we can watch" and i told them a bunch of people but i was like "this guy afro thundah is really good, you should film him". my bad lol
lol perfect :(
It just bothers me i hate that feeling of like everyone paying attention to you when your playing.

Frames

DI
lol perfect :(
It just bothers me i hate that feeling of like everyone paying attention to you when your playing.
don't worry, there's gonna be plenty of other good players that you can just tell them to go away. although you should be used to that feeling since everyone pays attention to you in the finals and you still manage to score the big bucks

AfroQT

Smash Master
don't worry, there's gonna be plenty of other good players that you can just tell them to go away. although you should be used to that feeling since everyone pays attention to you in the finals and you still manage to score the big bucks
I've only been in finals 5 times, and everytime there was only like 5 or 10 people watching (except for hard knocks)

EDIT:
Me and gingerr will be performing the caramelldansen.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, thanks Rx. much <3

Geez, and the film "crew" picks the one gigs I can't make it to? I was interviewd for an emo documentary (for some reason, i don't think i even look close to emo) but this would've been way better, even just to be in the background. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom