• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn puberty is a *****

dont feel bad zoro. alcohol is an acquired taste, meaning you have to go through months of it tasting bad before it actually tasts decent enough that you dont have to be hogtied just to drink. Never smoked anything before, so cant comment on that one. I mean, im already black on the outside, i dont wanna be black on the inside too

on a related note, anyone tried that samuel adams summer ale? that stuff is delicious
LOL that was genious!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn puberty is a *****

man this thread turned weird in a hurry

dont feel bad zoro. alcohol is an acquired taste, meaning you have to go through months of it tasting bad before it actually tasts decent enough that you dont have to be hogtied just to drink. Never smoked anything before, so cant comment on that one. I mean, im already black on the outside, i dont wanna be black on the inside too

on a related note, anyone tried that samuel adams summer ale? that stuff is delicious
2good .

Finch

Smash Lord
I looked up straightedge in the dictionary and all it was was a picture of zoro. Aren't you 19? How do you not drink or smoke or ever go out and say you're not straightedge?

Also alcohol tastes delicious and has the purpose of making everything more fun.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I looked up straightedge in the dictionary and all it was was a picture of zoro. Aren't you 19? How do you not drink or smoke or ever go out and say you're not straightedge?

Also alcohol tastes delicious and has the purpose of making everything more fun.
im 18 straight outta high school
I go out alot, but to smash.
I just dont see whats fun about it, and months of tasting bad before it gets good just sounds like a waste of money. That makes no sense to me, drink this awful **** till you adjust to it and a few months later it tastes great. Well any other drink tastes good right now...so logically...im going to have to go with that. Smokin dont even do anything lol. (cigs)

I just so happen to be in a crew that doesnt drink(for the most part) or smoke so its not like im the only one.

Im not straightedge im not like thinking everywhere i go, i cant smoke, i cant drink, gotta be straightedge. If you dont like ****in java monster energy drinks dont drink it.(that is the worst drink ive ever had..ever)

And yeah i just negated your attempt at changing the topic
but i got asked a question so im gonna answer it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
watch chris randomly go to a club one day, and he quits every video game out.. and he just stays at clubs all the time...

ring ring... "chris, whats up!?!?!"

Chris: "cant hear you... im at a club... loud....and ughh drunk."

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I just so happen to be in a crew that doesnt drink(for the most part) or smoke so its not like im the only one.
Now that i think about it no one in the crew smokes at all. Im not sure If Blue Ray drinks though. I believe he does. He clubs all the time:laugh: Too Bitter for my tastes.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man this thread is weird

at this point, im just ready to play in a tourney. Even a week is getting to be too long

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i guarentee no one drinks/smokes more than me in smash community, its a crazy life but someones gotta do it....i even drink in between doubles and singles at gigs sometimes, so feel bad if you've ever lost to my buzzed out wario =)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i guarentee no one drinks/smokes more than me in smash community, its a crazy life but someones gotta do it....i even drink in between doubles and singles at gigs sometimes, so feel bad if you've ever lost to my buzzed out wario =)
MM me shot for shot after GIGS!!

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
"yeah man im def coming im paying this kid 100 bucks to use his car, im def coming"

we were laughin like, what if he seriously is coming and shows up at my doorstep at like 5am lol

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Action *******

Action B@stard

you're paying for my singles entry fee... you owe me gah!!!

Frames

DI
OK, i wanted to let everybody know, there's gonna be a camera crew coming to gigs, they're filming for the FAST documentary, during the day they will follow players around and tape you so if you see a bunch of cameras and stuff don't get weirded out.

It's gonna be about 7 people, with 3 cameras, an audio guy, and an onsite editor, and they want to showcase players at gigs and see them play and the eventual climax will be at FAST. So make sure you guys bring your A-game so you can get some publicity!!!

Frames

DI
rofl i didn't hire them, they go to full sail and have to do a school project, but it's also a personal interest to the director, basically after i announced FAST he was like "hey i wanna make a movie out of it" and then last week he was like "do you wanna meet on saturday and meet the crew?" and i was like "no dude come to gigs, you can see what a tournament is like"

Gingerr

Smash Lord
What a fantastic idea to cram MORE people with their large equipment into a already tiny room that's gonna be filled with smelly people. AWESOME.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
uuaa is back.

1. Im out of high school too so all smash for me.

2. Yeah. no one in WATO drinks nor smokes and probably only Blue Ray might drink and he goes clubbing alot.

3. I missed you xYz LOL

4. Haven't been to ONE brawl tourny ever since the game came out. Im noob.

5. expect me at gigs.

Yeah im coming. See you guys there. And some one get Kyon a good partner. He needs one :)

See you guys there. ;)

- uuaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom