• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Make sure you mark your setup well. You should even tell me and some other people which setup is yours so we can keep an eye on it.

Use tape with your name sharpied onto it to label EVERYTHING to bring, so that noone can claim your stuff is their's.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I only smoke ciggy cigs. I'll be outside of Gigs a lot.
btw Dock you should be coming to Nexus tonight instead, so we can get some practice in!

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm going to be playing melee at this like the whole time except for my bracket matches and maybe watching some brawl. Nobody better plug their **** wii into my TV.

Equi

Smash Ace
Sounds good Hai. Yeah if anyone wants to toke after tourney or after elimination/whatever let me know. I don't have any money to throw down though. I love discussing smash strategies when I'm ****** because they never make sense and people just laugh. =)

Gingerrr, ya i'd totally drive down if it wasn't so far. Saving all the juices for the gigz ride i have to drive up fo tomorrow with very important smashers that need a way there and cannot rely on their bicycles.

And to the poster who asked to play online (sorry, forgot name previous page) send me an IM and we'll play.

Good luck to all.

Equi

Smash Ace
I haven't slept in days ago because of stupid ****. Now I'm spamming posts because my insomniac brain is telling me to do so.

Must... take... sleeping... pills...

AfroQT

Smash Master
EQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Yeah boi

Equi

Smash Ace
****. There's no way anyone can get Linguini/Chops to my house40 minutes north of afro's.

This sucks. I'm gonna be soooo tired tomorrow. LOL

Equi

Smash Ace
Alright I'll just take the sleeping pills now. Good thinking Afro. As they say, the fro always KNOZ. XD

But I'm still down for a few online matches. Insomniac Wolf vs ???

Gindler

Smash Champion
Y'all are just lucky that I can't go. Heyyyoooohhh!

But yeah, are there going to be vids of some of the matches at least?

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Finch said:
I'm going to be playing melee at this like the whole time except for my bracket matches and maybe watching some brawl. Nobody better plug their **** wii into my TV.
You're ****ing awesome. Reserve me a chair, or else. : D

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Finch is too **** good for bringing a TV for melee. I really, really just hate Brawl now.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Garbanzo and Gmoney won teams? I didn't think I'd see the day when afro and equi would lose. Then again both G's trash me when I play them. Good job kids.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wait Garb used fox instead of Snake and Gmoney used MK instead of ROB? Wow, now I'm even more impressed than i was earlier.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I showed up late as hell.;had some fun matches. It was fun playing melee again haven't done it since brawl (I'm not a real Floridian, I actually like brawl)
fun brawl matches too I didn't catch many names, but hopefully you'll see me at gigs next time I'm pretty sure I have an answer to the silly meta tornado spam that got to finals... No disrespect though the winners deserved it.
Good **** keep smashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom