• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Fearless, we need to play some dude. Your Olimar is good as ****

PS: The McGangbang was delicious. I tried it later that day.
I can't take credit for the mcgangbang, that goes to FIU (at least they told me about it).

You were the guy in the purple shirt? Or the little kid? or the other guy? haha

TEECO

Smash Ace
Yeah, but if it wasnt for you, I wouldn't have tried it that day lol.

I thought it was called the mcdoublechickenburger though. And I was the other guy, the ROB that you faced in dubz.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Galuda's badass shoutous:

Mike: I F*CKED YOU UP IN DEM MATCHES BRO

Gmoney: JAM, sorry for not sayin peace mang, I was just really tired and had to drive an hour n a half so..wanted to get on my way..and i couldn't find you :[

Aurae: GETTIN' THAT JUICE...man that was hilarious when you sat there with all the pikmin on you, best part of the night FO'SHO

Fearless: HYPER BRAWL HYPE, SH*T WAS NUTS/BALLIN.

Kei: You went from getting 3 stocked to ramming your fist into my jaw, how? Wheaties in the morning? GG's lol.

GDX: Your diddy ***** me...yeah...i'm....yeah...no diddy experience wut?

radiX: Why do we always end up playing in tournament? Next time you're supposed to beat me, so says the pattern.

Gigabits: INVEST IN SOME MOH CHAIRS, even if they're those cheap ones.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
****, this tourney was fun as hell. I spent most of the time in Silvermine cause it was just too hot in gigabits. Silvermine was less crowded and had 5 fans. Good stuff. Anyways, here's my shoutouts.

Solid Neku: Always good teaming with you. Maybe next time we won't get matched up against Chaz/Bonesaw and then Rx/xYz lol. That last match you had in singles was ridiculous.
CRSN: Keep coming to these tourneys and you'll get better quicker. Good job taking down that BEAST ganon that none of us in the room at the time could lol.
BEAST GANON: Really sorry I didn't get your name, but man....your Ganon is at least B tier lol.
Puma: Good matches, thanks for not doing the infinite on me; not sure if that was intentional or not. I was actually doing good against a D3 for once, until I suicided.
Adam B.: Holy ****, man. All 3 of our matches were epic. In the end it came down to a spacing/timing error by me. I hate to lose like that, but GGs.
Virg, Mata, Spike, Gindler, Kei, Tony: Good seeing you guys again
<3: Your set against Afro was epic. You'll get him next time.
Everyone else I played: GG's and see you next month.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Like I said earlier, I had fun at this. Good **** CO winning singles and Afro & Seibrik winning dubs. I wish I could've played for friendlies in Brawl, but I had fun getting owned by Colbol's Mewtwo in melee LOL.

Virg - Nice set we had in the first round. It sucks our last match in Frigate wasn't as good as the first two, since my i lost my first stock on some stoopid ****. Oh well, GGs.

Sheer Madness - I was expecting to fight your Kirby, but really good Fox. I hate Fox. I need a secondary to deal with him. I shouldn't have chose Marth either, but Yoshi vs Fox was so annoying that I got frustrated and I let that get to me. I should've stuck with Yoshi. GGs anyway. Thanks for the melee friendlies as well.

8-Bit/Nevershootme - Good friendlies we had. LOL at my bad DI in that one match. I was trying to kill you with DownB but you hit me before I could get it off and it buffered to my death. (I used the tag DREAM by the way).

:093: I eat dreams

Master Raven

Smash Master
I have some mixed feelings about his montage vid but overall he does look like a good Ganon player and 8-Bit did say that he took CO18 to his last stock soooo yeah.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Good games to all. I got sick cause of the heat I had to even take a nap cause of it . Lol still had fun. Would be nice if people wouldn't think that there is enough set up's there so they don't bring any at all. How about people bring a set up anyway and if we don't need it just leave it in your car.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Kyon, you are my hero by the way.

Action Luffy I didn't give you a shout out either.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Nice tourney. I had so much fun ^.^

D-Torr - great Yoshi man. You were comboing the garbage outta me. I'm not used to that happening, lol. Yeah I can't even remember how you died on Frigate, but it was quick, so I'm sure it was dumb. You're no one to mess around with, that's for sure.

Polter - Another great Yoshi. You guys just need to chill out with Yoshi's combos...because I keep getting hit by them. Great job. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'll beat you next time.

Chops - Our match was super extremely fun!!! Prolly not for you, but it was for me. I've never played a snake like yours before. So it was like a new experience. And you're real nice. Made me feel good inside. Great job. You deserve to be one of the best snakes.

P.S. I'll beat you next time too.

Fen!! - Dude its finally good to meet you. Lets have somemore Fox talk. Double Fox team, lol. All kinds of Fox stuff. That junk would be tight.

Everyone else...I love you.

Fox for the win!!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Nice tourney. I had so much fun ^.^

D-Torr - great Yoshi man. You were comboing the garbage outta me. I'm not used to that happening, lol. Yeah I can't even remember how you died on Frigate, but it was quick, so I'm sure it was dumb. You're no one to mess around with, that's for sure.

Polter - Another great Yoshi. You guys just need to chill out with Yoshi's combos...because I keep getting hit by them. Great job. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'll beat you next time.

Chops - Our match was super extremely fun!!! Prolly not for you, but it was for me. I've never played a snake like yours before. So it was like a new experience. And you're real nice. Made me feel good inside. Great job. You deserve to be one of the best snakes.

P.S. I'll beat you next time too.

Fen!! - Dude its finally good to meet you. Lets have somemore Fox talk. Double Fox team, lol. All kinds of Fox stuff. That junk would be tight.

Everyone else...I love you.

Fox for the win!!!
ahah thnx bro. ur fox is madd good too never really fought a good fox b4. too bad i coudlnt get friendlies with u i wanted to get more matches with u later but too lil but of tvs

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Shoutouts!

Zhouten: Way to beast me with Ganon. Never saw that coming and you completely boggled my mind. I'd like to play you again sometime.
Hulk!: For being awesome with me in teams
Hbox: For bullying Hulk! Not Cool! Good times.
Petey: I fell in your category for piece o' s***
Jose: For being hilarious
CO18: Awesome friendlies, and great job in tourney. We need to play more plz!
Afro/Chops: For being loud and awesome as always.
<3: Sheik dittos.....'nuff said. Those were some great games anyway, and I'll help you more with your Zelda.
Virgman: Your Awesome!
Anyone I miseed: See Virgman.

Edit:
MOAR SHOUTOUTS!
Aurae: Great job man, using the juice to get as far as you did. Yum, subs!
Gmoney: Is the best Wario player and don't you say s*** about it. Lol, that's a funny line. I needs to play you again sometime.
Polmex: Yay mem cards!
Kyon: Stop being a stock tank, your too good!
Legion: We'll finally get to ditto, someday lmao.
Seibrik/Chops: Thanks for smash therapy after my horrendous loss lol. I needed that. MOAR friendlies with you guys!

Ok, I'm satisfied

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Zhouten: Way to beast me with Ganon. Never saw that coming and you completely boggled my mind. I'd like to play you again sometime.
Hulk!: For being awesome with me in teams
Hbox: For bullying Hulk! Not Cool! Good times.
Petey: I fell in your category for piece o' s***
Jose: For being hilarious
CO18: Awesome friendlies, and great job in tourney. We need to play more plz!
Afro/Chops: For being loud and awesome as always.
<3: Sheik dittos.....'nuff said. Those were some great games anyway, and I'll help you more with your Zelda.
Virgman: Your Awesome!
Anyone I miseed: See Virgman.
I liked your team. Its was good and cool

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol this was very fun (i love all those who i love) -- just got back home

Chess... lol... clutchhhhhhhhh

Aurea... THE JUICE!!!!!!!!!

good to see some diff's in standard results

i quit wario for real this time :( yet :)

:lick:

-!-

Smash Lord
lol this was very fun (i love all those who i love) -- just got back home

Chess... lol... clutchhhhhhhhh

Aurea... THE JUICE!!!!!!!!!

good to see some diff's in standard results

i quit wario for real this time :( yet :)

:lick:
u... quit... wario... :(

AfroQT

Smash Master
YO WHAT ABOUT DEM ****IN VIDEOS *****S WHERE DAY BE AT

Fo real tho where they b.

Also good tourney.
Rep dat **** co18 hold it down for dat pimp penguin HOOD LYFE NIGGGGGGGGGGGA

Top Bottom