• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Im going to be running 30 minutes late due to my ride being ghey

Which means Ill be arriving at 12:30ish

Someone let poltergust know or something xD

Anything going on at gigs atm?

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Dedw8 + Razek looking for ride back from gigs to Cocoa will pay for gas Call me @ 321-474-2874 GET AT ME PLX

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Shout Outs:

Mata: Thanks for the advice! we need to get together one day and have a training session. Your PT is too good!

Galuda: Your Ice Climbers are BEAST! good match!

Spike: WTF? lol. I'm supposed to face you and you bail? no fair.

Dude who replaced spike (I forgot your name, my bad): Good match, man.

Sensei: The curse strikes again! you're what now, 0-27 against metaknights? I call brawl practice next time we both have off.

Solid Neku: Awesome job today, man!

Mohongwort: Save up your allowance so you can actually enter next week :p

Walnut, Virge and <3: Good seeing you guys again today.

Retro: you still grounded, son? heres hoping you can make it to Gathering next week!

That Ganondorf guy at silver mine: I didn't catch your name, but good match! Your Ganondorf is top tier!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Doubles results:

1.Afro+Seibrik
2.Bonesaw+Chaz
3.CO18+Hrnut

CO18 is in Grand Finals

Afro is in Losers' Finals waiting for the winner of Hrnut vs Seibrik that ais happening right now.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
who put seibrik in losers???
CO18 put Seibrik in losers'. Hrnut (Snake) just took Seibrik (MK) out of the tournament in an insane two stock come back with only 15 seconds left. For some dumb reason, Seibrik was trying to "stall" for time but Hrnut caught him with a f-smash!

Hrnut is playing against Afro Thundah in Losers' Finals. The winner of this match will face CO18 in Grand Finals.

CO18

Smash Hero
1.co
2.afro
3.hrnut
4.seibrik
5.chaz
5.gdx
7. mvd?
7.fearless?

I think thats it. Fun tourney ggs to all

황미영

Smash Champion
Good stuff CO18! D:<

And good games to everyone, this was a lot of fun. And it had it's share of funny moments. :D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I had fun.

I entered singles, even though I wasn't planning on. I sucked but no johns. Just gotta keep my head up and do better at the next tournament. It's all good.

:093: DREAM

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
this tourney was quite fun i enjoyed it, i wanted to fight CO18 so bad in the finals but i have to start pullin it together vs afro to beat him, i pulled out marth and did much beter than my snake, even my mk did better, so up until i feel comfortable in snake dittos itll be those two vs snake, GGs to everyone, great first set with chaz,

One step closer to Genesis, thanks co for helping me get there, now gotta get my check this thursday and instantly buy my ticket, CO we have to practice our team, oh btw we are the first team in FL to take a set off of seibrik/afro ;)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
this tourney was quite fun i enjoyed it, i wanted to fight CO18 so bad in the finals but i have to start pullin it together vs afro to beat him, i pulled out marth and did much beter than my snake, even my mk did better, so up until i feel comfortable in snake dittos itll be those two vs snake, GGs to everyone, great first set with chaz,

One step closer to Genesis, thanks co for helping me get there, now gotta get my check this thursday and instantly buy my ticket, CO we have to practice our team, oh btw we are the first team in FL to take a set off of seibrik/afro ;)
NICK WTF U AND GDX BEEN??? Hit me up on da celly!!!

...******Z...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alot of epic endings to matches today, and i wasnt even apart of most of them

big shoutouts to fenrir for not only teaming with me, but giving me my diddy plushie. its going with me to every tourney now

and I was unable to find my wiimote at gigs, which means someone took it. hopefully someone took it by accident and will give it back. It was a wiimote with a gray battery cover. if you got it, please return it to me immediately

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
let me stop *****ing...

I had crazy fun at this tourney. Nice chillin with people; virg, mata, angela, fenrir, Ed!!!, walnut, spike, gallax, Kei, gindz, caps, tony. You guys are just mad cool
Mohongwort nice seeing you again. I didn't have to fight you first game
Teeco we need to start playing more.
Zazen I saw some of your games man keep it up
HRnut nice seeing you for real ,we need to play more I feel like I could learn a lot from you
Co same dude, your D3 is a beast.
Sebrik, lol we need to get that MM.

DC - fun matches your kirby is beastly you've gotta play more defensively and use that bair man, don't force the kills.

Afro - good ****. Next time though, I'm winning, simple as that.

Ed - that was gay... Really didn't want to fight you, your sheik is too beast

Puma - Lol, sorry I was *****ing the whole match dude I was in a bad mood thats not normally what I do, but it isn't a good excuse either. Good stuff we'll have to play again sometime.

-!-

Smash Lord
good **** Chaz on getting 5th :) keep it up!

damm this looked really fun, ahhh 2 weeks till the brackets??? -.-

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
GG's all, had fun, got top 10 I think..all the people I faced and friends: GIVE EM THAT JUICE. Sorry I left so quickly, i was tired as balls.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
dam.n co18 stepped up big time. good ****

sounds like this tourney was fun, its 2 bad i missed it

hopefully most of the vids were recorded to ease the pain :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Good **** Mero. Random underrated FL MK's ftw.

Good **** CO, glad you stopped sandbagging.

Good **** Hrnut, clutch Fsmash FTW.

Can't wait for full results, any vids recorded?

Noa.

Smash Master
Very good tourney. I had a lot of fun. And I did well for it being my first tourney with my new main Olimar.

hiROI: Didn't do too badly and you're a great player
Sushi: You know what happened in your match. lol, I hope that never happens again.
Fearless: Thanks for the advice and guidance man. Hope to get as good as you with Olimar someday soon.
Kishiru: Sorry for thinking that other player was you and then reporting the match as a win without even playing it! We had good games and I hope to play you again sometime.
Teeco: We couldn't have our money match this tourney but I hope to have it sometime soon.
Kei: Do you still think that Oli vs. Peach is 80:20? MAYBE 70:30, but I think 65:35. Good games and you have a great Peach.

황미영

Smash Champion
It's okay. You won anyways when we did play! xD

I really need to find players near me to start practicing... D: I live really close to Ocoee (Like a walking distance) but I still am considered to be in Orlando.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I beat Fearless with my jiggs...but then I had to leave so I forfeited my spot to him.
first game i beat ur jiggs
2nd game u beat me with ddd
3rd game i 0-60% your ddd and you lrast and say ok nvm im playing jiggs

so 4th (?) game i was like wtf he's leaving after this game so wtf is going on weird mentality but no johns i guess...

Top Bottom