• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/26/2007 - GIGABITS - Do we really need a reason to smash?

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
This smashfest will be huge, it sounds like most of us will be sitting and talking while the others are playing. If it gets too big, I will gladly take people to my place, and if necessary I will take my tv with me.

I'm working from 4-12, it's not stopping me from coming, but I guess it helps that I live much closer.

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Just got back from Otru's... Those games were tense... I can't wait till tomorrow when everyone's serious... See yall at Gigs.

Oh, and Roys vs Links would be FTW!

Zoro

Smash Champion
left early so now ill do my shoutouts first heh

I did really bad today, im gonna be honest my worst weakness is my nervousness. I do so much better in friendlies. eh im not making excuses I suck at this game.

Hiroshi- Hahahaha gettin 3 stocked by hiros ganon wat a way to start the day.

Ray- too cool man im surprised you did that good keep it up man.

Nick- your falcon is better than mine i duno what ur talkin bout

Thomas- I m glad i finally got to play you, your peach is awesome. I hope to play you again soon. I actually play peach regularly so im kinda used to it but ur just too good.

Phanna- i get so depressed when i play you, i feel like i cant even move. Your too cool tho i like how you always give me tips maybe when day i can actualy do something against you.

Doc/Falco kid you know who u are- ur cool

the 3 other jigglypuffs- ur all gay but it doesnt matter cuz ill never beat em

Ted - It seems you wernt destined to go against me today and pick jigglypuff and win

I didnt actualy play that many people today ah well
Just so everyone knows if you go against me and can slightly play jigglypuff u can win no matter what.

Dunno whos gonna win but good luck to everyone there

Im glad to see everyone there i hope to see you next gigs.
Actually u all need to come to IGT2.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Results that I know so far through RockCrock:

Teams:

1. Shiz + rice
2. Rock + speed
3. Col + thelaw
4. smashmac + shiekssbm

Singles:

Apparently Shiz placed 4th and got knocked out by Hozart in WB and LB!!!

Speedn is in WB finals waiting to play the winner of Hozart and Col Bol!!!

Rock (lost to colbol and shiz) believes himself and phanna placed 7th!!!

That is all I know at the moment!!!

Go Benny!!!

Win a tourney legitally!!!

Yayuhz!!!

Good **** SWFL for ****** once again!!!

:colorful:

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I feel that I did really good today. I got a lot of compliments on my Marth. I did very well in pools and I got to round 5 in the tournament bracket. Unfourtunately my second opponent was Da Shiz Wiz and I got knocked to losers. Then I had to knock my friend Ares out, followed by my partner Raistlin. Not exactly the ideal situation for us. I finnaly got knocked out by Phanna, so I don't feel so bad about losing.

Hope to get a lot of experience at Pound 2

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
meh, i did really bad this tournament. i felt like i was playing half as good as last giga. also, my controller like freakin broke right in the beginning of pools. dat was wack. luckily my friend Al was there to lend me his controller.

shoutouts-
um, colin just freakin *****!!!

i dont feel like doing any other shout-outs

i really dont get mad anymore but i was very disappointed in myself today. i need to step it up. too bad my life wont permit me to step it up...peace

-hiroshi

Dop

Smash Journeyman
I feel that I did really good today. I got a lot of compliments on my Marth. I did very well in pools and I got to round 5 in the tournament bracket. Unfourtunately my second opponent was Da Shiz Wiz and I got knocked to losers. Then I had to knock my friend Ares out, followed by my partner Raistlin. Not exactly the ideal situation for us. I finnaly got knocked out by Phanna, so I don't feel so bad about losing.

Hope to get a lot of experience at Pound 2
is this like your smash blog, bro?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hell yea go shiz and rice on 1st in teams :)

aLSO good stuff to speedn :) i bet u took a power nap sometime during the tourney.

good job NFL sorry i missed hope u guys make it home soon i missed this tiurney so i wanna smash now.

good jub colbol crazy lil guy!!!

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
For my last tournament this went pretty well. Still disappointed in myself for not beating Colin.

Good job smashmac and Raistlin (?) for beating TheLaw. Well done Exarch for defeating Skrach. Congratulations Colin on getting second place. I still hate Peach.

Needless to say, I'm putting up the controller because I need to focus on my life now. It's been fun getting back into smash, getting up to par and taking out some of the elites. The smash community is pretty awesome, and quite supportive of new players. I might come back during Brawl. I might keep checking the boards every now and then.

Fun tournament, Colin is the top in central Florida and sandbags in friendlies! Grrr--overly technical jerk. :laugh:

vericz

Smash Champion
For my last tournament this went pretty well. Still disappointed in myself for not beating Colin.

Good job smashmac and Raistlin (?) for beating TheLaw. Well done Exarch for defeating Skrach. Congratulations Colin on getting second place. I still hate Peach.

Needless to say, I'm putting up the controller because I need to focus on my life now. It's been fun getting back into smash, getting up to par and taking out some of the elites. The smash community is pretty awesome, and quite supportive of new players. I might come back during Brawl. I might keep checking the boards every now and then.

Fun tournament, Colin is the top in central Florida and sandbags in friendlies! Grrr--overly technical jerk. :laugh:
What??! One weekend a month won't get in the way of life :( You got to stop by at some other gigas :)

Colin you are still getting better and thats crazy, You are one of the best in CFL!! Nice fox

EDIT- Are we getting brackets for this one???

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, the tournament was really fun. Had some great matches. Good stuff to Hozart for beating me. And I almost was able to go all Fox this tournament, lol. Great job to SpeedN, colbol, and everyone.

And teams was too much fun, can't wait for the vids to come out.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BOY BENNAY!

omg you ****! i wanna see vids of BENNAY RAPAYIN.

i'm sorry that i have to be so happy to see shiz lose but its because benny's always taking the fall for you in tournaments and its nice to see him on top for once.

hozy: thats the way to do it, beat shiz in a tournament and quit, within a year half the community will be dead because of tournament set wins against shizwiz. I bet dark falchion wasnt even at that tournament where he lost to the law, its all an illusion.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hozart you can't quit. Vericz is right its only one/two saturdays a month, it won't get in the way of life unless you let it.

Seriously though Hozart, if you wont listen to reason then I'll bid you a farewell. You are easily one of the nicest people in all of the FL smash scence(only others who could match you are probably A-L and Vijin). It just kind of sucks that the two main people who taught Noob Testament(You and Dark Falchion, Kevin was gay and playing WoW all of last summer) have quit within the last month. Its been fun and at the very least you should still try to hit up the monthly Gigs.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hozart!
James don't do it!

T_T

Raistlin

Smash Lord

Aww, I was hoping to rematch you sometime, Hozart. I know I can give your IC's a good fight if I use rest more. Hopefully you'll attend some more so we can get a friendly, at least. If not, good luck in whatever it is you decide to do.

Top Bottom