• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/26/2007 - GIGABITS - Do we really need a reason to smash?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Dogysamich!!

You are still coming to this right? That means you gotta pass by my place on I-75.

If you pick me up I'll split gas with you and housing if you want it. Also my place isn't but 5 minutes from the interstate, so it's not even much out of the way.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dogysamich!!

You are still coming to this right? That means you gotta pass by my place on I-75.

If you pick me up I'll split gas with you and housing if you want it. Also my place isn't but 5 minutes from the interstate, so it's not even much out of the way.
i dunno, it's still a tentative maybe. D: Ill keep you posted though.

Zoro

Smash Champion
anyway eric what are you doing? you should come itll suck if u dont!
i got work on sat. but i quit cuz its summer and i dont care anymore

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Otru I'll talk to you on AIM tommorrow with all the details. I heard Pritch's car brokedown again last night but we have another Car so we are pretty much coming anyway but I'll have a def anwser tommorrow night.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Can someone house some SWFL Peeps?

People who want housing:
Me
SmashMac
SheikSSBM
KeepSpeedN(Maybe, he might not be able to go because of a new job)

I don't know Rock and Phannas plans right now. So I won't talk for them. Lets see if we can hang out after the tournament :).

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Can someone house some SWFL Peeps?

People who want housing:
Me
SmashMac
SheikSSBM
KeepSpeedN(Maybe, he might not be able to go because of a new job)

I don't know Rock and Phannas plans right now. So I won't talk for them. Lets see if we can hang out after the tournament :).
u guys can stay at my place, tru

RAM

Smash Lord
it depends Exarch, if Pritch can give us any good news on the status of his car then I'm sure we can swing by your way and pick you up cause then we'll have two cars at our disposal, but if his car is'nt fixed then we will only have one car with 5 ppl in it. I'll be able to let you know by tonight.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
Otru, where/when is your smashfest taking place? Some people in our crew are aching to get some friendlies in.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
friday starting like around 4pm, i live on alafaya (same street gigs is on, like 5 min away) the apartment complex is pegasus connection

if u want the address IM me --> livinitup04 09

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, just to confirm what he said, my car is definitely not making the trip to gigs, so I won't be able to pick people up along the way like I was hoping to do. Sorry exarch (and chip, if you read this).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm probably going to work tomorrow. Hopefully this goes late so I can atleast come after 7 and still get to play some people.

skrach8

Smash Lord
so this friday smash fest at otrus place is gunna be sick. can i have directions to this smash fest. and i can get housing there too if you dont mind.

-This is Azen speaking. AZEN ZAGANITE. i will pwn all of you.

Oh yeah rock ur gunna GET OWNED lol.

Make sure to bring some sleeping ****.

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
So pritch, any update if you allready have a teamate? and if not, Could you team with me?

If pritch does have a teamate... Would anybody else who needs a teamate like to team with me? Thx.

Top Bottom