• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/26/2007 - GIGABITS - Do we really need a reason to smash?

Pritch

Smash Lord
I"ll need a teammate for this too btw, unless one of the guys I ride with ends up teaming with me. Anyone interested?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Whats the attendance for this looking like?
don't listen to Otru...he doesn't know what's up...

There's going to be at least 500 people there from all over the nation....Azen, PC, Ken, etc...are all confirmed...

Srsly, would I lie to you???

Pritch

Smash Lord
Rohins would also NEVER lie. The mere implication of misstrust towards him would be akin to misstrusting the words of one's own mother.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
But does anyone have an attendance list? I would like to know if its worth it coming to this tournament. And if the attendance list is pretty descent, I think SmashMac, Me, KeepSpeedN, SheikSSBM would be a possibility in going to this. So let us know the attendance list if anyone has it please.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Good luck in this tourney everybody. For those who don't remember, I was at a Gigabits tourney last year, and I hope to come back this June... I just hope I time it right...

Anyways, good luck again my fellow Smashers.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I work 50-60 hours a week. Beat that *****es.

DIEGO IM KIND OF DOWN TO WRECK YOUR NOOB *** SHIEK. =K

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
TBP, would you care to team, or do you plan on teaming with RIP? We should hold it down again, if you dont have a teamate yet.

hxcbo! noob test.
sorry i didn't respond earlier. i haven't been on the boards in a good minute. but i still don't know about my work schedule for saturday so i'll let you know asap.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
But does anyone have an attendance list? I would like to know if its worth it coming to this tournament. And if the attendance list is pretty descent, I think SmashMac, Me, KeepSpeedN, SheikSSBM would be a possibility in going to this. So let us know the attendance list if anyone has it please.
Last time no one important came and there was still 56 people who attended.

Pritch

Smash Lord
me, green, chops, and noucles will most likely come.
Thanks Otru, as far as I know I've gotten the OK to go, I'm pretty sure Rice can make it he can't use the no money John, and Boomstick should be coming.

Drummer Boi and Rook are undecided ATM but I have'tn talked to Rook about it yet.
Add to this all the usual cfl suspects, and whoever else from sefl is coming and I'm pretty sure you have your list (and I'm pretty sure all of nfl is coming, along with 1 or 2 from mobile, though I could be wrong about that - ram, back me up here).

Saab

Smash Cadet
all of my crewmates will be going i think.. witch is reno, mr.anderson, hazzard, maybe crom, and my teamate

derf

Smash Ace
i cant come to this b/c im going to a graduation

but i plan on going to twilight showdown 4 so hope to see lots of people there

Pritch

Smash Lord
I could be if I needed to, and chip was saying he might need a ride too. I'll have to see how much room I'll have in the car though, as there's a chance that my bro may be hitching a ride with me as well. I'll get back to you when I know what's up.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I could be if I needed to, and chip was saying he might need a ride too. I'll have to see how much room I'll have in the car though, as there's a chance that my bro may be hitching a ride with me as well. I'll get back to you when I know what's up.
Let's just say if Thomas doesn't show up, and you do...

The world will be one jazzman short of what it was...

...just sayin...

:colorful: < ----god save the queen

Top Bottom