• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equi

Smash Ace
dguy i'll MM you for 5 dollars

i've heard some things about that lucario, some rumors that it's....

BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN'

Equi

Smash Ace
Oh and Seibrik Ike meanz business. Like with money and ****. Tread carefully.

=o

BUSINESS!

we still doing 5 dollar money match ike ditto M I RITE brick

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um, hungrybox, are you having a smashfest on friday. im actually off on friday, so maybe i can house? otta ask the rents.

-hungrybox usually has a smashfest at his house before gigs and he houses, but i dont know whats going to go down this time around. i can ask as a last min resort. but i'll prob be at hungrys friday night smashing, but if we cant sleep over there, then i guess we can play there and then just transfer over to my house just to get some rest and then we'll leave to gigs. i live about 30 mins from gigs.

EDIT: oh and btw, i live like 5 mins from hbox's house.

-hiro

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
someone from FSU has to be going that would take you.

otherwise greyhound it!

EDIT::: MM MR. SHOWTIME $1-3

Zoro

Smash Champion
um, hungrybox, are you having a smashfest on friday. im actually off on friday, so maybe i can house? otta ask the rents.

-hungrybox usually has a smashfest at his house before gigs and he houses, but i dont know whats going to go down this time around. i can ask as a last min resort. but i'll prob be at hungrys friday night smashing, but if we cant sleep over there, then i guess we can play there and then just transfer over to my house just to get some rest and then we'll leave to gigs. i live about 30 mins from gigs.

EDIT: oh and btw, i live like 5 mins from hbox's house.

-hiro
Oooh sounds like a good idea
why dont we all just play at your place brian?

Zorofest is still possible but brians house is a more central location.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
not to toot my own horn, but im KING OF IKE dittos.
so if anyone is to be doing ike ditto MM's it would have to be with me. ;)

Sighrax

Smash Lord

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh yea? well, im the KING OF DIDDY DITTOS...wait a minute, no one else plays diddy. nevermind guys, false alarm

Ryan Sparks has no idea what he's done...he's spawned quite possibly the creation of the best team in brawl history. Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong starring in, "Team Ape ****!". Coming to a tourney near you

xyz, i want your gangsta watch in a fight. i dont care if its a double cheeseburger, ditto , regular, bucket of KFC, whatever you kids call it these days

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
thats messed up. cuz im always hungry.

-to zoro: i dont know if we can have the actual fest at my house. my parents are pretty gay about having a lot of people over. and my mom's room is right next to my room. but im saying, if we can play some where else, but housing is an issue. i can probnably have some guys sleep over at my house just to get some rest before gigs. i guess i can have some guys sleeping on my floor, and some downstairs in the couch. i dont got much room, cuz my mom is using up the guest room. but if its a last resort and it means people being able to come to gigs, then we can work something out.

-i guess i'll be doing MM's. not too hihg though. prob like $2. it'll be my kirby vs. ????.

Zoro

Smash Champion
thats messed up. cuz im always hungry.

-to zoro: i dont know if we can have the actual fest at my house. my parents are pretty gay about having a lot of people over. and my mom's room is right next to my room. but im saying, if we can play some where else, but housing is an issue. i can probnably have some guys sleep over at my house just to get some rest before gigs. i guess i can have some guys sleeping on my floor, and some downstairs in the couch. i dont got much room, cuz my mom is using up the guest room. but if its a last resort and it means people being able to come to gigs, then we can work something out.

-i guess i'll be doing MM's. not too hihg though. prob like $2. it'll be my kirby vs. ????.
If we go to hungrys

please let me stay at your place

please

I dont want to sleep in my car again :(

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I was gonna house some of you guys, but my teammate and I will need our practice so I'm going to his place the night before to prepare.

Gindler

Smash Champion
oh yea? well, im the KING OF DIDDY DITTOS...wait a minute, no one else plays diddy. nevermind guys, false alarm

Ryan Sparks has no idea what he's done...he's spawned quite possibly the creation of the best team in brawl history. Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong starring in, "Team Ape ****!". Coming to a tourney near you

xyz, i want your gangsta watch in a fight. i dont care if its a double cheeseburger, ditto , regular, bucket of KFC, whatever you kids call it these days
Oh yeah, well I'm king of yoshi dittos...? and when oh when will I get to play the all mighty GameDragonX?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh yeah, well I'm king of yoshi dittos...? and when oh when will I get to play the all mighty GameDragonX?
lol, ive gone from legendary to the all mighty, and I havnt even done anything important yet. pretty soon im gonna have a religious following or something.

seriously though, im gonna try my best to be at garbanzo's place tomorrow night, as me and my boy Force need some teams practice bad, especially when he is using a new char for this. If we dont play then, then ill make sure to somehow get a friendly with you at gigs. You'd only be the 2nd yoshi i've ever played in both melee or brawl (first being my best friend who mains him since melee)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
All right, if no one drives this man down here, heads are gonna roll.
Rx was right, Greyhound will drive that man down here. And it really isnt THAT bad when its only 1 state. Just be lucky you dont have to take it from Florida to Virginia...worst day of my life

I still find it sick that this thread has more posts than the freakin Jewish Holocaust Oven II thread did, and that tourney is already over and done. This one doesnt start for 2 days

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
GamedragonX u gonna team with Force again?

Haha me and Raef gonna be teaming it up again too =)
Im pretty pumped about this gig's, seems like alota peeps gonna be there.

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
Hey tell Raef Ike from the spring hill tourney will be at gigs to **** his g&w. lol. tell him i said hi too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GamedragonX u gonna team with Force again?

Haha me and Raef gonna be teaming it up again too =)
Im pretty pumped about this gig's, seems like alota peeps gonna be there.

yea, he's my perma-partner. of course im gonna team with him again. Its not gonna be the Link and Lucario team you saw though. We realized how useless that team is for overall killing (but great for racking up damage). You gonna see the premiere of our new team come Saturday.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I will house on Friday

Here's the thing - the following morning i have to do a quick presentation at Freedom High at 8:30

The morning of gigs.

I will house people, get up (prob. while everyone is sleeping), come back at like 9:30-ish

smash for 15-30 min/leave at 9:45 or later

So that's the plan if you are spending the night at my place

NOTICE:

Err, my grandmother called me this morning...

and my uncle passed away from Lupus.

SO if you are coming, please kepp your voices down.

My mom's only sibling is dead, and she needs some rest.

SO:

Morning Presentation + Respect 4 momz =only rules

phew

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
My MMs:

GodMeowMix: $ .50
Gindler: $2
Frames: $1
HungryBox : $1
Rx: $3 --- I just split the difference...pretty much any amount in there is fine with me.
Dark Sonic : $.50
Otru: $2

Dguy, $3?
Seibrik, $3? stop being a douche with the "you have to beat my ike first" crap
xYz, $3 Ike ditto?

I'm accepting all money matches...here's your chance to take me gold. hehe

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
My MMs:

GodMeowMix: $ .50
Gindler: $2
Frames: $1
HungryBox : $1
Rx: $3 --- I just split the difference...pretty much any amount in there is fine with me.
Dark Sonic : $.50
Otru: $2

Dguy, $3?
Seibrik, $3? stop being a douche with the "you have to beat my ike first" crap
xYz, $3 Ike ditto?

I'm accepting all money matches...here's your chance to take me gold. hehe
I'll mm you but only for a dollar since I know I'll get *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom