• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Teams & ****

GamedragonX u gonna team with Force again?

Haha me and Raef gonna be teaming it up again too =)
Im pretty pumped about this gig's, seems like alota peeps gonna be there.
Hell yea, lookin' forward to your rematch GDX, hopefully you can redeem yourself, lol...

Hey tell Raef Ike from the spring hill tourney will be at gigs to **** his g&w. lol. tell him i said hi too.
Yo Samus, I'll see you at Gigs, but you'll be the one on the receiving end of the **** *AGAIN*
LMAO

I'm interested to see how many people show up to this and what kinda characters they use.
Good luck everyone...see you on Saturday, and check out my second tourny on the 26th!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
GodMeowMix: $ .50
Gindler: $2
Frames: $1
HungryBox : $1
Rx: $3 --- I just split the difference...pretty much any amount in there is fine with me.
Dark Sonic : $.50
Otru: $2
Dguy, $3
Linguini: $1
Lazano: $1 ...fox ditto?
xYz, 3 Dbl Cheeeeeeeeezeburgahs Ike ditto

Seibrik, $3? stop being a douche with the "you have to beat my ike first" crap

again, I'm accepting every MM. challenge me.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I still find it sick that this thread has more posts than the freakin Jewish Holocaust Oven II thread did, and that tourney is already over and done. This one doesnt start for 2 days
funny thing is, btw.... Gigs thread is 12 days older than brawl bash II, so its not sayin much if they have only 40 more posts.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
GodMeowMix: $ .50
Gindler: $2
Frames: $1
HungryBox : $1
Rx: $3 --- I just split the difference...pretty much any amount in there is fine with me.
Dark Sonic : $.50
Otru: $2
Dguy, $3
Linguini: $1
Lazano: $1 ...fox ditto?
xYz, 3 Dbl Cheeeeeeeeezeburgahs Ike ditto
Seibrik: name it, Ike
Seibrik: double or nuttin, Kirby
Boooooooosely: $1 sexy match
Gmoney: $1

again, I'm accepting every MM. challenge me.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'm willing to house up to 2/3 more people right now. If anybody needs housing and can get a ride to my place, feel free to IM me.

cashmooney69 is my AIM screen name.

Equi

Smash Ace
Turns out my planned ride is full.

So this is basically an emergency last call. I'm an hour north of west palm. need a ride. will pitch in for gas and I will team with you.

Good luck to everyone in the tournament.

Laijin

Smash Hero
If I dont get team partner for this, i'm not coming. I'd rather not waste my day and come just to not enter a brawl tournament. Its not like you even get that much good practice out of brawl tournaments anyways.

So is there anyone without a teammate coming to this?

vericz

Smash Champion
so, i say about 2% of all these MM's are going to go down. do you realize the magnitude of how hectic, packed, and busy this is going to be.

-hiro
Yep, no time for them MMs, you will get kicked off tvs for tourney matches lol.

I dont know if this was mentioned but will there be pools?????? depending on ppl????
And im staying at your place Hiro

Finch

Smash Lord
If I dont get team partner for this, i'm not coming. I'd rather not waste my day and come just to not enter a brawl tournament. Its not like you even get that much good practice out of brawl tournaments anyways.

So is there anyone without a teammate coming to this?
Yes let's team.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I will be allowing housing if enough people will be here and Jebailey can show up at my place Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom