• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Just checked their site, 6 dollars a go-kart ride (not sure how many laps) and they have free print out coupons buy 3 rides get one free.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo i'm gonna organize a little trip so we can all get the venue together and back

Everyone taking the LIRR from penn station lets all meet up

AIM : Allied1337!

were taking LIRR -> Ronkonkoma and will, will pick us up!

whos coming with?

8:15 AM 9:34 AM
1 hrs. 19 min. Off Peak
9:15 AM 10:34 AM

I think i'm going to take the 9:15 train that way we can get there fairly early

So make sure everyone meet up at penn station in front around 8:00 - 8:30am

I say those times because you all show up late anyway so try to be there early, we can get some breakfest , relax and get our tickets

15 dollars peak
10.75 off peak btw for train tickets

Hope to see everyone there
Hit up my aim if you need any help getting to penn station

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm coming with you, but I'll get on at Woodside and meet you on board.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
i can pick people up from the smithtown station, but i think that train goes to hicksville or something. i can only fit 2 other people in my car though.
I'm on the same train with Allied and them it goes from Penn -> Woodside -> Bunch of stops -> Ronokonkoma, where we're getting picked up by Will. Thanks, though :).

EDIT: Advanced Slobs are where loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character. The random rule is something else. Eat a ****, Matt.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
will and matt this thing is looking serious. if i dont talk to either of u ill be there little before 10. i hope vanek or will wanna or can shuttle from ronkonkoma. im really thinking serious 60 ppl minimum. everyone should post again if there coming lol.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
and one other thing. we are starting everything no more then 10 minutes late. if you call because of traffic or something serious then we can start u lower in a bracket. but seriously leave eariler if u can. wats the worse thats gonna miss the tournament u traveled far for

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
When exactly will the Brawl doubles and singles registrations start? I want to make sure I arrive on time and not miss registration for either of those events.

NiGaJ

Smash Rookie
Boxxob...me...you...team with me, we can be team X-O is a douchebag cause he teamed with Matt instead of me

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'm not a homosexual =(
but youre showing up for singles, no?

Rapture said:
When exactly will the Brawl doubles and singles registrations start? I want to make sure I arrive on time and not miss registration for either of those events.
You can register for singles anytime before it starts but Doubles will begin as soon as Melee singles is close to finished, which I'm aiming for ~2:00, Melee is fast lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna kick so much *** at this. Lets see if you boys are ready for the new me, nuff of this scrub **** that people get easy wins off.

And me and sam are ****** doubles.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I'm in this!

and why is the random rule not in effect? its part of standard play.
you shouldn't counter-pick someone if you can't handle getting cped back nubs.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
It's all a conspiracy to make me lose. Cheese did something smart? Quick, change the rule!

Vinnie

Smash Master
It's all a conspiracy to make me lose. Cheese did something smart? Quick, change the rule!
The SBR was planning on taking it out, you abused the rule that wasn't even supposed to be in the ruleset. STOP *****ING, THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
True Story:

Falco03 will get top 10 at this tournament. (that means 9th or better, so technically top 12). Falco03, just don't try to use falco against cheese, K? I'll even root for you this time.

Falco03, you should also enter as "Falco03" instead of your usual name just 4thelulz

Top Bottom