• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Hey I was thinking of comin. Anyways I can get a ride from stonybrook university to the tourny?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Better yet, No, I'm gonna dothis smart. I am not gonna waste my time with an arrogant player on you. I am here to do well, have fun and focus on this tourny. So you can talk your own money arrogance and shove that right up your ***. Idon't have time for this. And to have people like you not ruin my day, I would also advise that you not say anything to me at the tourny. So you cancall me a wuss or w/e. You are surly not important to me at all or anyonefor me to give a slight care about. People like you have alot of mouth but in person, you are a bunch of quiet *****es. showing off online to sound funny and be one with the crowd is so getting lame. Now with that said, this discussion is over.

Now I am gonna go out and train withNYC. It's a smash party tonight. Worth much more of my time. Good day.

falco03

Smash Lord
so u don wanna do the mm..........i see......i guess im a noob i just wanted to play the best peach to c if i can do it..........thats why i wanted to mm you sorry to come off the wrong way

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
boss arent i a random scrub........worst falco in md/va i go by tko
lol Okay so you're some semi-known MD/VA player who's going to come here and expect to **** us...Have fun getting ***** by Long Island.

Boss, you better watch out, there's a couple teams fully capable of taking you and Anti out =) Can we play some friendlies at this btw?

Also, Cheese it's not just against you. I thought that rule didn't exist anymore, it was ALWAYS a dumb rule. You just made people realize that they should stop C/Ping rulesets and not look at it without changing anything.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
its funny cause i only loose to good players but well c im done talking....punishment divine who are you ive never heard of you
Funny because the only reason I've heard of you is because Poyo beat you for $40...hmmmm...

It's a shame you're done talking, because it's obviously all you're good for.

Money match? $10?

falco03

Smash Lord
ok money out tho..........actually can we do it for 20 because you obviously dont understand how long ago that was.............i didnt know new york is free money

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
marth ahah lol what a joke..........i meant u got this man i suck sighs
If I go I'll MM for $20

I main Marth ;D

Also Jtails / Vanek... The random rule is really really gay (not *****ing cuz of my own experience) >_> + random stages brings alot of luck into play. Striking was invented for that reason :o

NiGaJ

Smash Rookie
LMFAO Falco is ganna get ***** and im ganna hump his chair while its happening, Welcome to NY you are ganna get ****ed

Top Bottom