• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
You know...I think the last time Lie actually placed decent...Was 7th at a random local! Good **** Lie, how many randoms you have to beat to get there?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Can we all line up to MM Lie for large amounts please?

edit:

its funny how im just gonna unplug my contoler when i win and not say anything.....ny really is the grimey city
It's funny how a random Falco from md/va thinks he can actually do something in NY, lol.

falco03

Smash Lord
i was joking but you got all serious but no dont worry bout it ima come to ny.........if its not this weekend it will be soon and yea please line up and mm me because you guys are so good man.........yes make a line ill bring 200 and leave with 600 gg............would punishment divine and megavitamins mm me and boss

Allied

Smash Master
Reposting

Yo i'm gonna organize a little trip so we can all get the venue together and back

Everyone taking the LIRR from penn station lets all meet up

AIM : Allied1337!

were taking LIRR -> Ronkonkoma and will, will pick us up!

whos coming with?

8:15 AM 9:34 AM
1 hrs. 19 min. Off Peak
9:15 AM 10:34 AM

I think i'm going to take the 9:15 train that way we can get there fairly early

So make sure everyone meet up at penn station in front around 8:00 - 8:30am

I say those times because you all show up late anyway so try to be there early, we can get some breakfest , relax and get our tickets

15 dollars peak
10.75 off peak btw for train tickets

Hope to see everyone there
Hit up my aim if you need any help getting to penn station

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
i was joking but you got all serious but no dont worry bout it ima come to ny.........if its nt this weekend it will be soon and yea please line up and mm me because you guys are so good man
lmao you're so salty over NY trashtalk right now, I can't wait till blackanese talks doodoo behind you.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Ya'll are really sleeping on Lie lol.

That said Lie change your location to anything but MD/VA till this trash talk goes away l:< Startin fights and what not.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
falco03 Do you enjoy making a complete *** of your self? Or your just too stupid to realize thats all your accomplishing here?

Allied

Smash Master
allied i ***** you when you came down here gg tho so please dont talk
lol i remember that was last year and i went 2 days without sleep thanks to atomsk lol in fact right after your match i went to sleep because i could barely stay up

and didnt me and izumi who got purposely bracket ***** destroy your region including chu + meep and you and sin first round? lmao

pleaseeeee

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I might not go. nice weather out and might go to SoHo NYC instead.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
When do you guys plan to start Brawl Singles, like 3?

If I go to this, I'd be getting there around that time.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
When do you guys plan to start Brawl Singles, like 3?

If I go to this, I'd be getting there around that time.
I would advise getting here around that time, maybe 4ish, we want to start singles as soon as possible and will have to close singles entry pretty early due to pools taking a while to set up.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Wait, so Anti isn't going... ADHD, do you want to team? Otherwise I won't enter, I'm strict on money lately so I won't be entering something without a purpose anymore :(.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
i was joking but you got all serious but no dont worry bout it ima come to ny.........if its not this weekend it will be soon and yea please line up and mm me because you guys are so good man.........yes make a line ill bring 200 and leave with 600 gg............would punishment divine and megavitamins mm me and boss
I already established that I'd be MORE than happy to MM you -______-

Top Bottom