• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Dayum, I was actually having fun reading this page of the thread lmfaoo.

Edit - Na, i doubt I'm coming. Its like a lil over $20 round trip just to get to LI D: + metro + venue + entry fees D: too much for blacka atm :/
i said same thing and i live closer lol. wayyy too much cash, and at the cost of less sleep too and i really want those go karts, sum1 shud take pics from those lol

I might not go. nice weather out and might go to SoHo NYC instead.
Word? Hook me up with a Supreme beanie, while your there.

oh and a asian biddie if u has left overs.

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
So if you need a ride from a train or somethin what is the situation on that?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wait, so Anti isn't going... ADHD, do you want to team? Otherwise I won't enter, I'm strict on money lately so I won't be entering something without a purpose anymore :(.
I'm not going because him and Boss aren't so yeah...

you gotta get another teammate lol.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
WOW@PD/VINNIE.

vinnie finally beat shadow/diem? Amazing

Updates: Cheese told me he beat vinnie in pools and beat zucco in bracket and lost to will

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Great ****ing tourney, can't wait to see the results. just hope kirin is not getting *** ****ed with bad gateways. lol error 502

NiGaJ

Smash Rookie
Yooo PD deff ****ed **** up at this torni, Grats Dubuz, Thank you zucco, Cheese you need to rage more...its hysterical(Plz no more Grapeshot of pebbles anymore tho k?) , goodnight everyone, i had much fun, looking forward to the next one, Peace

Top Bottom