• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
I think he knows that. but some people are either too lazy to make an AiB account or just havn't bothered to look at it or simply don't know this tourney exists yet.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Fair point, there.

As for an attendee list, do the T.O.'s know who is coming from the locale?

I know I'm going, and I'm from LI.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We can play for 5. Easiest 5 bucks you will make.

Anyone else wanna take my money? Maybe if I get my *** kicked so many times and lose cash I would actually wanna quit this game and never play it again.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
bump??????????????? be there we need more hype. remember we have alot of locals and aib. hopefully we get more but as of right now we're looking at around 50 60 ppl. but i wanna top our record of 104

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
bump??????????????? be there we need more hype. remember we have alot of locals and aib. hopefully we get more but as of right now we're looking at around 50 60 ppl. but i wanna top our record of 104
Lol if we hit that many people it would be really hard to keep track of in such a small venue, not entirely sure having that many people would be a good thing.

Don't get me wrong the venue itself has room for people, but not everyone can hang out in the area in which people are playing tournament matches. There is plenty of space, but people will have to be in the arcade area so as to allow the tournament to run smoothly.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah DoomMachine buggin out.

40 is comfy

60 is barely fitting

70+ crowded as hell.

And what touranemtn had 104?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah... 104 people totally remember that.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
We may have hit around 100 that first time when we were running Brawl, Melee, and SF3S, but that was only bc some SF3S people came. lol

Oh and melee was still battling it out to be the more dominant competitive game on the scene, back in 2008/early 2009. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It is gonna get cramped. I came to one of these tournies a while back atthis place. I am not too sure if I am gonna bring my TV. It is gonna be a hassle carrying this thing to L.I. And I can't seem to find a ride to this thing.

Also I am gonna need a pick up from the station. I wanna get this out the way now before I plan on going.

NiGaJ

Smash Rookie
Rofl Tiki Action Be There

Yea ima come, im also ganna bring a few *****z i think Everyone shoule BE THERE

Jtails

Smash Lord
I really wanna come to this, ill bring a wii if i do.
a ride would be cool. if anyone can offer one please pm me ill help with gas.

Top Bottom