• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3DS Community Patch Notes v1.0.4 -- Engine Changes to DI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamecircle

Smash Apprentice
Comparing the data @ Thinkaman Thinkaman is pulling from Dantarion's stuff to what @Doval compiled for 1.0.3, it looks like Megaman has some attack speed changes.

(Link to quote to see Doval's original data thread)

Looks like the dsmash speed buff was real.
I'm not currently sure about the jab/nair numbers because 5 frames is pretty significant... may just be an apples to oranges comparison.
I went through megaman earlier. He has only 5 changes, a bunch of them in the same places. It's definitely not that much.

Flamecircle

Smash Apprentice
for megaman, 5 insertions does not mean 5 move changes. It takes more than one change to alter a move.

2 of his actions had their cooldowns reduced, one of them probably being leaf shield. It looks like he gets out of lag on a landing animation slightly earlier somewhere else too, but that's all.

Looks like Falco's changes are just Fair landing and shorter laser cooldown, but I don't understand how increasing a number reduces laser cooldown.

Someone try Nair gimping with mac? Seems like something that would get changed if you're going to bother modifying Nair. Also, I assume Mac's second punch on Ftilt had it's range nerfed?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
for megaman, 5 insertions does not mean 5 move changes. It takes more than one change to alter a move.

2 of his actions had their cooldowns reduced, one of them probably being leaf shield. It looks like he gets out of lag on a landing animation slightly earlier somewhere else too, but that's all.

Looks like Falco's changes are just Fair landing and shorter laser cooldown, but I don't understand how increasing a number reduces laser cooldown.

Someone try Nair gimping with mac? Seems like something that would get changed if you're going to bother modifying Nair. Also, I assume Mac's second punch on Ftilt had it's range nerfed?
idk what to tell you. We had people reporting a dsmash startup speed buff and that seems true from frame data. People are testing the nair change and apparently there's truth to that too... jab/nair seems unchanged... probably just the way that the "hit frame" is being referenced.

*shrug I'm just comparing data we have with the stuff coming in and seeing differences that agree with what's been previously reported. no idea.

Last edited:

felix45

Smash Lord
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL THINKAMAN CHANGELOG POST

Brought to you by @Dantarion!

Buckle your seatbelts and get your F5 key ready. We're doing this.

As a reminder, these are just changes to character script files--not game engine alterations, and not animations!

IASA and AC data does not seem seem to be stored in these files!!!

:4mario:
U-tilt damage 6.3 -> 5.5
a few unknown line deletions in the misc scripts for subactions 216-21d

:4luigi:
F-smash damage 14 -> 15
D-smash back hit angle 0x46 -> 0x3C, base knockback 0x50 -> 0x64
Fair hitbox size 4.8 -> 5.6
subaction 242 hitbox size 1.6 -> 1.7, z-pos 6.1 -> 7.0 (whatever it is, it does 25% at a 0x58 angle)
subaction 246 hitbox size 2.1 -> 2.2, z-pos 4.7 -> 5.5 (whatever it is, it does 20% at a 0x5A angle)

:4peach:
NOTHING

:4bowser:
NOTHING

:4yoshi:
unknown code added to subaction 47
unknown alterations to subactions 20e and 210; probably fixing up-b bugs?

:rosalina:
D-tilt hitboxes come out on frame 4 -> 5, and have had their sizes reduced 4.0/2.5/2.0 -> 4.0/3.2/2.5; the priorities of the latter two hitboxes has been corrected, and and the x-pos of the last one shifted 0 -> 1; in accordance with the delayed start time, the hitboxes only last 5 -> 4 frames.

F-smash base knockback 0x73 -> 0x6F
U-smash base knockback 0x64 -> 0x5A, primary hitbox size 5.0 -> 4.0 (secondary size unchanged)
Nair early hitbox sizes reduced 5.0/3.5 -> 4.2/3.0, x-pos shifted 4.5/1.5 -> 3.0/2.0
Nair early hitbox damage 6.0 -> 5.0
Nair late hitbox sizes reduced 5.0/3.5 -> 4.2/3.0, x-pos shifted 4.5/1.5 -> 3.0/2.0
Nair late hitbox damage decreased 10.0 -> 7.5
Fair early hits knockback growth adjusted 0x14/0x23 -> 0x37/37
Fair final hit knockback growth reduced 0x3C -> 0x32
F-throw base knockback reduced 0x55 -> 0x4C
B-throw base knockback reduced 0x46 -> 0x3C

:4bowserjr:
unknown additional line added on frame 28 in subaction 16

:4wario:
unknown additional line added to subaction 8F
subactions 231 and 232 do something on frame 1 instead of 2

:4gaw:
unknown changes to the misc script of uair
unknown new line and tweak to subaction 290

:4dk:
NOTHING

:4diddy:
Repeating jab final hitbox size 4.0 -> 5.0, y-pos 5.0 -> 5.5
unknown line deleted from subactions FC and FD
unknown line and 57 frame timer added to subactions 1A7-1AC
unknown line deleted from subaction 21F; also has an unknown hitbox (1%, hits after frame 6) param changed from 0x3F -> 0x1F
subaction 23E timer changed from 8 -> 9, unknown hitbox-like params of 5.0 and 4.0 reduced by 1
subaction 240 unknown hitbox-like params of 5.0 and 4.0 reduced by 1 or 2

:4link:

F-smash 1 sweetspot knockback growth decreased 0x3C -> 0x2F

:4zelda:

U-tilt damage increased 6.5 -> 7.2
Unknown param on grab hitbox of pivot grab changed from -18.7 -> -15.0

:4sheik:

Fair damage reduced 6.8/6.0 -> 5.5/4.8
Uair final hit base knockback reduced 0x9B -> 0x8A
Bouncing Fish base knockback reduced 0x64 -> 0x5A, knockback growth reduced 0x1E -> 0x1A

:4ganondorf:
The following line removed from misc scripting for u-tilt, u-smash and d-smash charge, and subactions 67, 137, 141, 147, 14D, 153, 1A7-1AA, 20E-210, 212-214, 216-218, 21A-21C, 23E, 240, 246-248
Code:
unk_010(0x0, 3.000000, 30.000000, 2.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 12.000000, 40.000000, 20.000000, 0x32, )
:4tlink:
NOTHING

:4samus:
NOTHING

:4zss:
U-smash hit frame slowed 8 -> 10, first hitbox duration increased 1 -> 2

:4pit:
unknown value in subaction 1B3 tweaked from 0x2 to 0x4
subaction 250-252 and 258-25A windboxs unknown parameter changed from 0x3F to 0x1F
unknown value in subaction 2D0 tweaked from 1.0 to 2.0
unknown line added to subactions 2D8 to 2DC

:4palutena:
A lot of mystery lines removed from misc scripts like ganon that I don't care about atm
U-smash hitbox duration increased, from frame 23 -> 27 (duration 5 -> 9)
Unknown param of pivot grab tweaked from -19.4 -> -17.4 (like Zelda)

:4marth:
Also has more mystery misc script lines I don't care about right now

:4myfriends:
212 CHANGES? SCREW THIS DOING IT LATER

:4robinm:
Yet more misc script lines deleted
Unknown param at the end of jab2 tweaked from 0x2B -> 0x2F
Unknown line of code added after frame 32 to subactions 260-262
Unknown param at the end of subaction 28C tweaked from 0xF -> 0x16

:4kirby:
OH HELL NO NOT NOW

:4dedede:
More mystery misc deletions
Fair damage reduced 13 -> 12
D-throw angle changed 0x46 -> 0x50, base knockback increased 0x3C -> 0x52
Subaction 304 hitbox frame reduced 1.0 -> 0.0
Subaction 304 and 306 hitboxs (10%, angel 0x169) has a lot of differences, adds additional hitbox spaced differently (z=40.0)

:4metaknight:
Nair initial hit damage increased 7.0 -> 10.0
Nair later hit damage increased 5.0 -> 7.5
Fair initial hits angle changed from 0x16E -> 0x55 on all applicable hitboxes
Bair final hit base knockback increased 0xB4 -> 0xD4
Uair y-pos changed 17.0 -> 19.0
Uair graphics tweaked
Dair y-pos changed 4.5 -> 6.5, z-pos changed 4.5 -> 3.5
Dair graphics tweaked
F-throw initial timer changed to synchronous (shouldn't matter?), additional hitboxes added at different positions.
Unknown line added to subaction 272
Unknown parameter in subaction 274 changed 0x1 -> 0x2

:4littlemac:
Jab 2 damage reduced 3.0 -> 2.0
Jab 3 damage reduced 8.0 -> 7.0
F-tilt (normal) tertiary hitboxes x-pos -5.0 -> -3.8
Nair unknown parameter changed 1.0 -> 2.0

:4fox:
NOTHING

:4falco:
Fair landing hitbox damage increased 2.0 -> 5.0, z-pos 11.0 -> 12.0, unknown parameter 8.0 -> 7.0
Unknown timer in subactions 213 and 21F moved from frame 9 -> 12
Code removed from graphics and sound scripts for subactions 234-236

:4pikachu:

so based on this rosalina had the most hitbox nerfs...nerfs hit her the hardest this patch imo. The Nair stuff you wrote really helps thank you.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
@ Thinkaman Thinkaman Any idea what this could be? I have tested Wario extensively and couldn't find any changes in his moveset. Wario has no move that hits on frame 1 and according to this he shouldn't have anyhthing that does.

:059:
Perhaps it's a change to something universal that specifically affected Wario, like air grab releases perhaps?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I strongly suggest ignoring random mystery bits here and there being changed.

They do not affect hitboxes or animation timings. They are probably just oddball things being flipped around to fix bugs we might not even know about.

Most bugs we do know about are fixed in the game physics, not character moveset files.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
That's sort of what I meant. Considering pre-patch Wario's air grab release, maybe a random frame change adjusted it to not completely screw him over.

Last edited:

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
@ Thinkaman Thinkaman Any idea what this could be? I have tested Wario extensively and couldn't find any changes in his moveset. Wario has no move that hits on frame 1 and according to this he shouldn't have anyhthing that does.

It could easily be some part of a move. Like the act of biting a chomped opponent, performing a wheelie on your bike, jumping off the bike, etc.

When we don't have damage values it's hard to figure stuff out.

Last edited:

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Falcon, Pit, and Dark Pit all have a similar line: Subactions windbox unknown parameter changed 0x3F -> 0x1F

I'm guessing this move is their side B, which apparently has a windbox and now it has been reduced?

Judo777

Smash Master
WAIT! Little Mac got recovery nerfs!? As well as other nerfs!? I feel like I don't even have to make a case anymore. NO ONE can convince me they didn't base some of the changes off of feedback from whiny players!

Literally when I was informed about the Greninja and Sheik nerfs I said in order "up next Little Mac recovery nerfs" followed by "next up bowsercide nerfs" as a joke thinking of the most ridiculous srubby nerfs that could be made......

DarkKiru

Smash Cadet
WAIT! Little Mac got recovery nerfs!? As well as other nerfs!? I feel like I don't even have to make a case anymore. NO ONE can convince me they didn't base some of the changes off of feedback from whiny players!

Literally when I was informed about the Greninja and Sheik nerfs I said in order "up next Little Mac recovery nerfs" followed by "next up bowsercide nerfs" as a joke thinking of the most ridiculous srubby nerfs that could be made......
The biggest problem with it being based off feedback from whiny players, is simply that the patch has been done for FAR too long, to be based on such things (as in, this patch has been done by at least the beginning of October, before the US 3DS version even came out)

And to my understanding, the Japanese community has much different views than some whiny US players do.

TL;DR: Its more than likely not based on whining of any kind, merely Nintendo thinking certain people were too strong

Thats not to say I agree with Mac's aerial side B getting nerfed (no, he didn't need that, the jab nerf was definitely needed though; the only other person in the game who can do 20% with a jab combo is Shulk, in hyper buster mode which only lasts for 6 seconds, and has a 10 second cooldown after it ends)

The only other nerf he got besides the aerial side B thing, was his jab.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Can this topic stay on contribution to the community patch notes rather than solely ********.

******** while contributing is allowed :>

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Yeah, those whined about Luigi's Up B sweetspot being too hard to land really got listened to. It proves that Sakurai and the japanese development team reads this english Smash Bros forum to figure out how to finish their game in time for the Wii U release date. Yeah.

/s

Can this topic stay on contribution to the community patch notes rather than solely *****ing.

*****ing while contributing is allowed to :>
<3

Last edited:

DarkKiru

Smash Cadet
Can this topic stay on contribution to the community patch notes rather than solely *****ing.

*****ing while contributing is allowed to :>
I agree, I apologize. In retrospect I should've just kept quiet but I've heard that same line "catering to whiners" about 40 times in the past 3 days. Im about ready to just keep that post from thinkaman on my copy paste bar

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For the OP: Wario's Bike glitch has been removed as well. I was unable to reproduce it after the update.

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
Thank god my main remains untouched... I hate it when I get nerfed... Also how are we gonna get a stable tier list when all these things are changing all the time.

Jabejazz

Smash Ace
NNID
jabejazz
3DS FC
2079-8507-3496
when all these things are changing all the time.
>first balance patch
>all the time

Slow down there, chief.
Once we get a solid first tier list out, tweaking characters when changes happen shouldn't be really hard.
Not that having a solid tier list out really matters anyway.

Conda

Done!

I'm gonna go take a nap before the Wii U release.
Had trouble sleeping last night. Got angry at myself because I NEEDED TO REST SO I CAN STAY UP LATE PAST MIDNIGHT TO PLAY MY NEW VIDMAGAME.

Rest is smart. Rest, young one. A war is coming.

Float SSB

Smash Cadet
NNID
Floatwall
3DS FC
0774-4349-7765
I have felt the effects of vectoring being removed pretty heavily as metaknight so far. I can juggle with u-air much easier and my percents for killing with shuttle loop are far more consistent now. This has been a boon to my gameplay already.

Last edited:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Not complaining, but there is a rumor floating around the depths of facebook, by people who frequent the japanese boards for smash. Apparently Nintendo was taking feedback from players in Japan and through their boards. Would explain how some of the changes seem to match Japan's metagame rather then the US's (aka more perceived nerfs to sheik/greninja, less on diddy/rosalina). If true sad we arent considered but not too hurt about it since I do think japan tends to have a better handle on the metagame and also cry about things a lot less, lol.

Last edited:

Conda

Understandably off topic, I apologize.

Not complaining, but there is a rumor floating around the depths of facebook, by people who frequent the japanese boards for smash. Apparently Nintendo was taking feedback from players in Japan and through their boards. Would explain how some of the changes seem to match Japan's metagame rather then the US's (aka more perceived nerfs to sheik/greninja, less on diddy/rosalina). If true sad we arent considered but not too hurt about it since I do think japan tends to have a better handle on the metagame and also cry about things a lot less, lol.
To be fair, it's much easier when your country is tiny and your playerbase is compressed and able to play lag-free online with anyone in the region, and organize brick-and-mortar tournaments that anyone can attend due to close proximity.

We've got no bullet trains from city to city in North America to help connect us all, which is what we'd need to be able to organize tournaments at the inclusive level they are able to. We can't afford to pay for players to attend tournaments all over the continent, and those who live outside of the few hot spots (NJ, Cali, Toronto, NY, etc) have basically zero chance in facing the top players.

This isn't the case in Japan. Our NA competitive scene is still very local-focused due to geography, with only a tiny handful of players able to easily travel to tournaments.

Last edited:

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
@ Thinkaman Thinkaman :

Filtered out the mystery data/unknown subactions and converted the hex values into decimal values for easier reading.

:4mario:
U-tilt damage 6.3 -> 5.5

:4luigi:
F-smash damage 14 -> 15
D-smash back hit angle 70 -> 60, base knockback 80 -> 100
Fair hitbox size 4.8 -> 5.6
subaction 242 hitbox size 1.6 -> 1.7, z-pos 6.1 -> 7.0 (whatever it is, it does 25% at a 88 angle)
subaction 246 hitbox size 2.1 -> 2.2, z-pos 4.7 -> 5.5 (whatever it is, it does 20% at a 90 angle)

:rosalina:
D-tilt hitboxes come out on frame 4 -> 5, and have had their sizes reduced 4.0/2.5/2.0 -> 4.0/3.2/2.5; the priorities of the latter two hitboxes has been corrected, and and the x-pos of the last one shifted 0 -> 1; in accordance with the delayed start time, the hitboxes only last 5 -> 4 frames.

F-smash base knockback 115 -> 111
U-smash base knockback 100 -> 90, primary hitbox size 5.0 -> 4.0 (secondary size unchanged)
Nair early hitbox sizes reduced 5.0/3.5 -> 4.2/3.0, x-pos shifted 4.5/1.5 -> 3.0/2.0
Nair early hitbox damage 6.0 -> 5.0
Nair late hitbox sizes reduced 5.0/3.5 -> 4.2/3.0, x-pos shifted 4.5/1.5 -> 3.0/2.0
Nair late hitbox damage decreased 10.0 -> 7.5
Fair early hits knockback growth adjusted 20/35 -> 55/55
Fair final hit knockback growth reduced 60 -> 50
F-throw base knockback reduced 85 -> 76
B-throw base knockback reduced 70 -> 60

:4diddy:
Repeating jab final hitbox size 4.0 -> 5.0, y-pos 5.0 -> 5.5
unknown line and 57 frame timer added to subactions 1A7-1AC
unknown line deleted from subaction 21F; also has an unknown hitbox (1%, hits after frame 6) param changed from 63 -> 31
subaction 23E timer changed from 8 -> 9, unknown hitbox-like params of 5.0 and 4.0 reduced by 1
subaction 240 unknown hitbox-like params of 5.0 and 4.0 reduced by 1 or 2

:4link:
F-smash 1 sweetspot knockback growth decreased 60 -> 47

:4zelda:
U-tilt damage increased 6.5 -> 7.2
Unknown param on grab hitbox of pivot grab changed from -18.7 -> -15.0

:4sheik:
Fair damage reduced 6.8/6.0 -> 5.5/4.8
Uair final hit base knockback reduced 155 -> 138
Bouncing Fish base knockback reduced 100 -> 90, knockback growth reduced 30 -> 26

:4zss:
U-smash hit frame slowed 8 -> 10, first hitbox duration increased 1 -> 2

:4palutena:
U-smash hitbox duration increased, from frame 23 -> 27 (duration 5 -> 9)

:4myfriends:
Jab 3 hit frame faster 8 -> 7
D-tilt damage increased 7->8, angle changed 361 -> 80, base knockback decreased 90 -> 70, knockback growth increased 50 -> 70, size decreased 4.0 -> 3.8 (4.0 -> 3.0 on last hitbox), slight positional tweaks
D-smash angel changed 52 -> 48
Fair size increased 4.5 -> 5.0, y-pos adjustments
Bair damage increased 13 -> 14
Dair hitbox 1 (angle 50) size increased 4.8 -> 6.0, y-pos adjusted 3.0 -> 2.0
Dair hitbox 2 (angle 270) size increased 4.5 -> 5.5
Dair hitbox 3 (angle 270) size increased 5.3 -> 6.3, y-pos adjusted -7.0 -> -6.0
subaction 286 hitboxes (5%, angles 75, 80, 70) unknown parameter changed 63 -> 31
subaction 289 hitboxes (2%, angle 90) unknown parameter changed 0x3F -> 0x1F, various z-pos adjustments
subaction 28A hitboxes (4%, angle 270) unknown parameter changed 63 -> 31
subaction 28B hitboxes (10%, angle 70) unknown parameter changed 63 -> 31, various z-pos adjustments

:4dedede:
Fair damage reduced 13 -> 12
D-throw angle changed 70 -> 80, base knockback increased 60 -> 82
Subaction 304 hitbox frame reduced 1.0 -> 0.0
Subaction 304 and 306 hitboxs (10%, angel 361) has a lot of differences, adds additional hitbox spaced differently (z=40.0)

:4metaknight:
Nair initial hit damage increased 7.0 -> 10.0
Nair later hit damage increased 5.0 -> 7.5
Fair initial hits angle changed from 366 -> 85 on all applicable hitboxes
Bair final hit base knockback increased 180 -> 212
Uair y-pos changed 17.0 -> 19.0
Uair graphics tweaked
Dair y-pos changed 4.5 -> 6.5, z-pos changed 4.5 -> 3.5
Dair graphics tweaked

:4littlemac:
Jab 2 damage reduced 3.0 -> 2.0
Jab 3 damage reduced 8.0 -> 7.0
F-tilt (normal) tertiary hitboxes x-pos -5.0 -> -3.8

:4falco:
Fair landing hitbox damage increased 2.0 -> 5.0, z-pos 11.0 -> 12.0, unknown parameter 8.0 -> 7.0
Unknown timer in subactions 213 and 21F moved from frame 9 -> 12

:4pikachu:
F-smash 15% hitbox base knockback increased 65 -> 73
F-smash 12% hitbox base knockback increased 100 ->102
subaction 222 base knockback increased 60 -> 62 (6%, angle 361)
subaction 255 base knockback increased 62 -> 66 (15%, angle 361)
subaction 258 base knockback increased 62 -> 66 (6%, angle 361)

:4charizard:
Unknown parameter in hitbox of subaction 218 (8%, angle 50) changed 63 -> 31
(Dragon Rush should be in a subroutine...)

:4greninja:
U-smash hitbox size 6.5 -> 5.0
U-smash 14% hitbox size reduced 7.0 -> 6.0
U-smash secondary hitboxes damage reduced 13% -> 11%
U-smash final hitbox damage reduced 11% -> 10%
D-smash damage increased 11%/9% -> 13%/11%
Fair base knockback reduced 92 -> 84
Uair structural changes including a new hitbox with a 85 angle following the normal 366 one
Uair final hit base knockback 190 -> 168
Subactions 23A, 23B, 23E, 23F, 24A, 24B, 24E, 24F hitbox (10%, angle 48) base knockback increased 100 -> 102

:4duckhunt:
Additional hitbox added to first hit of u-smash; seems the same, but hits at tweaked angle and knockback compared to original it sits alongside.

:4ness:
D-throw initial hitbox base knockback increased 30 -> 80, unknown parameter decreased 90 -> 70
D-throw repeating hits damage decreased 1.0 -> 0.6 (5 hits)
D-throw second hitbox added; x-pos = -4.4 instead of -6.4

:4villager:
Subactions 2C9 hitbox (10%, angle 361) unknown parameter changed 63 -> 31
(Remember, u-smash and many other Villager moves are articles)

:4wiifit:
Reverse fair now correctly flagged as blockable

:4drmario:
Fair initial hitbox (10%) base knockback increased 85 -> 95
Fair sweetspot hitbox (14%) base knockback increased 95 -> 102
Fair final hitbox (9%) base knockback increased 85 -> 95
Dair repeating hit damage increased 1.4 -> 1.7 (4 hits?)

:4lucina:
Jab 1 base knockback decreased 60 -> 50, knockback growth decreased 25 -> 20

:4shulk:
Jab 1 damage increased 3.0 -> 3.5
Jab 2 damage increased 3.0 -> 3.5
Jab 3 damage increased 4.3/3.2 -> 5.3/4.2
Dash Attack damage increased 10 -> 11
F-tilt damage increased 12/10.5 -> 13/11.5
U-tilt damage increased 7/6 -> 8/7
D-tilt damage increased 8/6 -> 9/7, minor positional tweaks on third hitbox
F-smash initial hit 3rd hitbox weight knockback decreased 45 -> 28
F-smash main hit damage increased 12.5/11.0 -> 13.0/11.5
F-smash main-hit size increased 3.5/2.0 -> 4.0/3.0, second hitbox x-pos 22.0 -> 21.0
U-smash initial hit damage increased 2.0 -> 4.5
U-smash main hit damage increased 13.0 -> 13.5
D-smash hit 1 damage increased 13/10 -> 14/11
D-smash hit 2 damage increased 11/9 -> 12/10
D-smash hit 3 damage increased 9/7 -> 10/8
D-smash hit 4 damage increased 7/5 -> 8/6
D-smash hit 5 damage increased 5/3 -> 6/4
Nair damage increased 6/7 -> 7/8
Fair damage increased 6.5/5.0 -> 7.5/6.0
Bair damage increased 11/7 -> 12/8
Uair hit 1 damage increased 4 -> 5
Uair hit 2 damage increased 9.0/6.5 -> 10.0/7.5
Dair hit 1 damage increased 4/6 -> 5/7
Dair hit 2 damage increased 10/9 -> 11/10
All throw hitbox (not the throws themselves) damage increased 2 -> 3
Subaction 253 damage increased 5/4 -> 6/5
Subaction 254 damage increased 8/6 -> 9/7

:4megaman:
Timer in subaction 236 changed from frame 24 -> 20 (...Leaf Shield?)
Timer in subaction 238 changed from frame 3 -> 2

:4miisword:
Subaction 24E hitboxes (many 8%, some 6%, angle 38) unknown parameter changed from 63 to 31

Now normal mortals like me can understand this better.:happysheep:

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
So are custom specials not included in dantarion's dump? I'm pretty sure Dedede's Dedede Storm and Topspin Gordo have received damage buffs but the only damage values marked as changed in the dump are for his fair.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So are custom specials not included in dantarion's dump? I'm pretty sure Dedede's Dedede Storm and Topspin Gordo have received damage buffs but the only damage values marked as changed in the dump are for his fair.
I'm upset you wouldn't just ask me personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom