• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lamugi, choose. If you want to team with me, petey can team with 8 bit. If you want to team with petey, ill team with 8-bit, idc either way, just choose.

Masky

Smash Master
omg... if you're serious I would so do that. no one would be able to catch us (not even POKEMON TRAINER)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
If for sure theres gonna be 100+ ppl would there be a way to have the whole lan place to ourselves? I mean, we ARE bringing the people in. That way we will have less miscellaneous ppl playing computer games and taking up chairs, table space, and bawl space. (I <3 my bawl space)

Also, we should have some sort of organized list of ppl bringing wiis and tvs so we can have about a gagillion tvs and the tourney could go a little smoother, more friendlies, MMs, etc

EDIT: ESAM and Retro, Ill MM you guys.
i don't know about MM you. i don't have much training against toon link and he's annoying as hell. the only one i ever faced was xYz. but now i don't know who's the better toon link, you, or xYz...

Master Raven

Smash Master
I guess M2K is disappointed with Bum after his performance in teams at Viridian City.

Masky

Smash Master
I would do it. BTW, M2K and anther are teaming for COT4
Yeah, I saw the topic. I really hope they end up recording their matches.

About teaming, I already had a possible teams partner lined up so let me talk with him before I can commit to anything

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
hey orlando! me and lee might be comming for the next tourny! along with some other brawlers from louisiana. its gunna be awsome if we come.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Heard the last gigs was CRAZY SON!!!

Sorry 4 the weird azz coment, I just wanted to subscribe Also, Every1 check out my latest post in the FSC. We need to get that under way. Possibly Using Gigs in April or May....

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah as cool as it would be to have some good OOSers come, I'd rather happen in a tourney that can actually support over a hundred people like FAST. I don't want this to be clogged with so many people and have it end like 2 AM in the ****ing morning rofl

Btw Chops and I have decided to team for this :):):)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Yeah as cool as it would be to have some good OOSers come, I'd rather happen in a tourney that can actually support over a hundred people like FAST. I don't want this to be clogged with so many people and have it end like 2 AM in the ****ing morning rofl

Btw Chops and I have decided to team for this :):):)
there goes promising for u and i to ever team...

Top Bottom