• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Master Raven

Smash Master
Bwahahahahahaha.

I should just go Wario and team with Rx- and he can just spam B while I just jump in the air all day and randomly **** on people

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this is almost the 1 year anniversary of my first tourney, hard knocks

holy **** i was so bad back then :laugh:

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Definitely going. Taking that week off work for vacation. Anybody want to doubles partner with me? My R.O.B. is extremely good in doubles. I know wifi is not very good on credentials so I will not mention how well my team does online. I just want a reliable partner that can deal with my ability to camp as well as tank (get in the fray).

Also, there WILL be a Tatsunoko vs Capcom set up again provided by me and my crew since the reaction was so good last time out. Cannot wait for this!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I know wifi is not very good on credentials so I will not mention how well my team does online.
I think it's a given at this point that your skill online can adjust smoothly to offline, no matter how trashy the Wifi is. Players like CO18 and Ally for example show this. You shouldn't use Wifi though for bragging rights obviously. :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think it's a given at this point that your skill online can adjust smoothly to offline, no matter how trashy the Wifi is. Players like CO18 and Ally for example show this. You shouldn't use Wifi though for bragging rights obviously. :p
see! thats what i been trying to tell people

Master Raven

Smash Master
You know, I've been loving Wario lately. I'm gonna seriously get him to top shape for some potential MMs if I can go.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well from all the hype that ive been hearing about u master raven and because i apparently "*****" you back when i played you ill team with you to make ammends, but we got to get some hella friendlies to get ready for the tourney the day of the tourney, but if you cant come then ill think probably try to team with chopz or linguini

@gdx

yeah your still pretty bad

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Which is why I am so careful about talking about my ability to play the game. I feel like the moment I mention AiB or Gamebattles, the respect goes right out the door. But since I cannot use that, and my doubles teams have never gotten far in tournament play, nobody ever wants to chance teaming with me.

That, and I refuse to play singles...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
who wants to team...once again idk nick is going an if someone special(meaning good) wants to team ill give nick my ***** to hold as i team with you so he doesnt feel left out..

my ***** is teams so i wont be missed//

im being serious

황미영

Smash Champion
Woot! Hopefully I'll be there! And maybe join singles or doubles... Look out for S.L.A.H.! (Super L33t Awesome Happy) *Insert awesome face here*

황미영

Smash Champion
I'm just wondering because I remember at the last tourney I went to for Gigabits and I had to give up my controller so someone else would play and the kid I was giving it up to said he wasn't good at Melee but was good at Brawl. I thought it was pretty sad... But whatever I can't talk I got my *** handed to me on Brawl.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If i find another partner (Which means somebody would have to tell me) you can team with petey lamugi

OverLade

Smash Hero
If I team with anyone this Gigs I'd like to team with either of the following(in order of priority):

xYz
Redhalberd
HRNut
Chops
Alright sounds awsome. Unfortunately I wanted to team with xYz or you though as well so we might have a problem.

If we both go and Razer doesnt come, and Hrnut decides to team with Sheer then we'll have to fight over xYz lol. Otherwise I can team with Lamugi after I train him and make him amazing (unless he teams with Petey or ESAM).

Its a ways off anyway so Im not gonna worry about it. But we'd **** so hard if we teamed.

King Sonic Master Red Raven Halberd Ghost. :D

Top Bottom