• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
there goes promising for u and i to ever team...
yo eddie, when do you have free time around NMB?
I need lot's of practice and I plan on coming to this gigs if I have a ride.

seibrik's the only one who I know lives near but he's almost never home. >_>

i figured maybe I can hold a smashfest every friday at the comic store...
idk how that'll go though.

nevershootme

Smash Master
yo eddie, when do you have free time around NMB?
I need lot's of practice and I plan on coming to this gigs if I have a ride.

seibrik's the only one who I know lives near but he's almost never home. >_>

i figured maybe I can hold a smashfest every friday at the comic store...
idk how that'll go though.
Im in FIU South until April. u can always take a bus down there and play (from north to south), they play from 8am to 5-6pm every day unless otherwise.

I rarely have time to come to NMB. I train by myself half the time, I just think and create ideas plus a bit of studying.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Like I said before don't advertise gigs to OOS. We can get OOS to come to FAST or w/e.

Nobody wants a 150 person gigs **** would be horrible.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
nah my teammate spot is currently open to anyone ****. lamugi needs more training in certain matchups, and maybe he can be **** come march.

noel ill be home around 4:45 i think...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
petey do you possibly wanna team for this? I'm the IC's you played at the end of gigs, i play dedede/R.O.B in teams.

nevershootme

Smash Master
nah my teammate spot is currently open to anyone ****. lamugi needs more training in certain matchups, and maybe he can be **** come march.

noel ill be home around 4:45 i think...
Mind if i take up the offer petey on being a teammate? I hear your mk is at **** level, my snake and mk are good for teams :) and i perform well in teams too!

rx-, bonesaw, gdx, and esam know im good because i've teamed with them before and placed top 8 every time

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
ill keep my options open. i know galuuda has some sexy IC's (dont think i dont know who you are!), but i can imagine that every other character has a pretty different playstyle than IC's, so i cant really judge how good ur rob or d3 is. ill def keep u in mind, we got quite some time b4 3/28.

as for nevershoot, ive seen u post a lot but i dont ever think ive seen u at a tourney so i dont wanna team with someone i hav no clue about =/. im def not doubtin ur hawt skillz, but i hope ya understand

nevershootme

Smash Master
ill keep my options open. i know galuuda has some sexy IC's (dont think i dont know who you are!), but i can imagine that every other character has a pretty different playstyle than IC's, so i cant really judge how good ur rob or d3 is. ill def keep u in mind, we got quite some time b4 3/28.

as for nevershoot, ive seen u post a lot but i dont ever think ive seen u at a tourney so i dont wanna team with someone i hav no clue about =/. im def not doubtin ur hawt skillz, but i hope ya understand
yea it's hard for me to come up to gigs every so often when school is in session, most of the proof includes youtube videos of my tournament play and live stream hosting, but most end up watching any video by afro, seibrik, or hrnut on the page. when you meet me i'm definitely chill regardless.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
wait a minute...

Petey ill team with you you piece of ****

we will be

Team Pieces of ****

Bro if ya dont know now you know me an teamss = gods ****

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Mike...I've already said 2 or 3 times I'll probably come to this....if you want to team with someone else this time around whatever...but chances are I'll come to this

Linguini

Smash Master
noel is just instigating his own *** whooping,
afro's albino twin could prob. jv 4 your scrubsidues.

*****, when you beat my roy ill let you suck my cack

Top Bottom