• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
seriously though...

I call dibs on the best of the best MK/DDD/Snakes

no priority but.

CO18
Redhalbread
Sonic GHOST/mSTR RVN
HRnut
Rx-(rxyz can make a comeback)
Chops of lamb
DDDBOX(hungry)

I'm very well the most consistent teamate that teams with random people lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
xYz, I'm teaming with Chops lol

I'm down with teaming with you if I can go to next Gigs though.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
seriously though...

no priority but.

CO18
Redhalbread
Sonic GHOST/mSTR RVN
HRnut
Chops of lamb
DDDBOX(hungry)

team xyz? i wanna ****

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That was a rly good set renth, i remember last match was brinstar and i think it was last stock. I think i gimped you when the level wasn't there.

OverLade

Smash Hero
seriously though...

no priority but.

CO18
Redhalbread
Sonic GHOST/mSTR RVN
HRnut
Chops of lamb
DDDBOX(hungry)

I asked to team with u a few pages ago. Im down to team but theres no guarantee I can come. I dont have time to worry about it until mid march ish lol. But we'd **** so hard.

Red-Yz

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Even if Ally did come he wouldnt win, too many good D3s. But OOS better not come cause I don't want a 150 person gigs.

HRNut lemme know who ur teamin with soon so I can start lookin for a teammate if need be.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if nick doesnt team with me (which he probably wont) ill team with you sheer

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Can't wait for this gigs -pokes at the date- sooo long from now! But enough time to intensify my training ^^. Kyon and I are going to **** in teams and this will be my first time joining singles -usually no ride home or don't have moneyeeez- Hungrybox im sleeping over your house the day before so I can pop your Dedede ^^

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
um, so i dont want to get last place anymores so i will be trying to actually train for this event and see what happens. lets see if training with hbox does any good for me.

-hiro
Yo man. We should both head to hungrys for some training. **** D3's were the top 3 in singles lol. We got this gah!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Alright GDX lets team. It'll have to be G&W and Diddy I guess because Kirby/Diddy have 1 kill move between them.

Don't worry tho because I think my g&w is better than Kirby in teams anyway.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Alright GDX lets team. It'll have to be G&W and Diddy I guess because Kirby/Diddy have 1 kill move between them.

Don't worry tho because I think my g&w is better than Kirby in teams anyway.
you dont know about my diddy son. I be beastin kills every game when i use him in teams.

but yea you can use whoever you feel youre best with. ive teamed with many non killers before so i dont care, as long as you feel youre good with them :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
well, as soon as i go back to florida, i will be trying to play brawl everyday so i can start owning. There's no way im gonna let myself stay at the bottom. not after all the work i put into melee to get where i was.

-hiro
That's the spirit, mang.

Yo man. We should both head to hungrys for some training. **** D3's were the top 3 in singles lol. We got this gah!
I wish I could head to hungrys for some training. I can't help the fact that I have "I live so danm far away and I got no car and there is no bus where I live and all my friends live 15 miles away from me so they prolly won't pick me up to take me anywhere" johns. **** this man.

*grabs razorblade*

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
That's the spirit, mang.

I wish I could head to hungrys for some training. I can't help the fact that I have "I live so danm far away and I got no car and there is no bus where I live and all my friends live 15 miles away from me so they prolly won't pick me up to take me anywhere" johns. **** this man.

*grabs razorblade*
NOOO! -grabs his hand- dont worry. You can go wifi loljk. But you know Kyon and I will train you too! and i get all my diddy training from you ^^

Top Bottom