• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
wtf. ally. at. our. gigs. wtf. ally.

arent we like, the farthest state from canada? wtf is he doing here!?!? w/e FL (tampa mostly cuz tampa is ****) is gonna show this kid wtf is up. we have too many d3s for him to place

Renth

Smash Hero
no but serioulsy like 90% of everything i say is like **** talking, the other 10% is true like i will wreck/work anyone with my dk in a couple of months!!!!
I'll wreck your DK with my Roy.. oh wait wrong game.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Apparently nobody saw the first 3 pages where ally said he is probably gonna come to this. Btw dreadz, im amazing :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
LIES!! He didn't get chu to last stock 3rd match in a MM and in a tournament set in melee. Also, i think i beat him at a melee gigs.

Masky

Smash Master
Still looking for a good partner for doubles. PM me or just post on here if you're interested
Wow... Galuda is mad good in doubles and got 7th at the last Gigabits and no one's asked to team with him yet? You all are dumb.

Top Bottom