• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I wanna team maybe with some1 other than monk cuz he prob wont show...since this one alrewady gettin hyped...

Rude Boi watcha think man?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Me son...dontcha forget who brought chu into thees land boi...

I bring chu in...I take chu out, weeth the fire of my nations crown...

Luigi man!!! Luigi on dat budda like Rasta Marley during be happpy!@@@!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Kirby boards don't provide much help on anything. Just a bunch of people who think doing reverse grabs and up b's makes you technical.

Good call Mr. Riddle. :(

Lizard

Smash Ace
Lamugi, DK is my second, and he is pretty beastly.

Dittos would be a blast. DK dittos are great matched and a ridiculous spikefest.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Kirby boards don't provide much help on anything. Just a bunch of people who think doing reverse grabs and up b's makes you technical.

Good call Mr. Riddle. :(
same here. some are even saying they have a rough time against ganondorf. i don't think they are taking it seriously. who was the defensive meta knight you faced sheer?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
RX- is really defensive and he almost always beats me.

Red Halberd is really defensive too and I lost the 1 or 2 games I played Kirby vs him.

Unfortunately any decent Metaknight has figured out that Kirby can't really approach Metaknight so all of them are defensive when they play against me.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Is GIGS ever gonna want to hold a low tier tourney? I know a lot of players who would want to participate.

I understand the argument against low tier tourneys, but for some, we acually main those low's. If other want to pick up lows to participate, theres no harm in that either. Low tiers are extremly fun tourneys and be greatly appreciated!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
RX- is really defensive and he almost always beats me.

Red Halberd is really defensive too and I lost the 1 or 2 games I played Kirby vs him.

Unfortunately any decent Metaknight has figured out that Kirby can't really approach Metaknight so all of them are defensive when they play against me.
i'll ask rx- to play me at the next tonyfest to see how i do, since my playstyle is different. i wish i could've faced redhalberd...

ill play you sheer, i play a really defensive mk, and ill teach you how to get around certain things
man, i wish i had someone to train with against top tiers...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i think the main reason theres no low tiers is time. if theres ever a gigs 60 people and below i see no problem doing it along with reg. singles

Top Bottom