• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ah, I didn't see my name in that post. =O

I could give you a lift (sort of, since I don't drive yet my mom is taking me over there. XD).

I'll ask her if we can drive you there.

EDIT: I asked, and she said that she wants you to come down to my house at 8:00 AM, then we can drive over there. Although, this doesn't make much sense. If you can find a ride over to my house, what's stopping you from going over to Naples? :dizzy:

My mom is not really logical, huh? =P

Well, are you able to come to my house at that time? My address is listed in my tournament page.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Aight now im 100% sure im going to this. =)

ill be in naples from the 10th - 16th... hit me up before the tournament so we can have some friendlies..

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ah, I didn't see my name in that post. =O

I could give you a lift (sort of, since I don't drive yet my mom is taking me over there. XD).

I'll ask her if we can drive you there.

EDIT: I asked, and she said that she wants you to come down to my house at 8:00 AM, then we can drive over there. Although, this doesn't make much sense. If you can find a ride over to my house, what's stopping you from going over to Naples? :dizzy:

My mom is not really logical, huh? =P

Well, are you able to come to my house at that time? My address is listed in my tournament page.
I live at fiu south so it takes around 10 minutes to get to your place. couldn't be worse than driving all the way up to seibrik's and back. im gonna also try to consult my roommate if he can come too, that's if your mom is ok with it with him coming along.

-!-

Smash Lord
gigabits melee> brawl to hxc players. chances are and is most likely hat chops and linguini and possibly seibrik might not come to this for rep ya know. dunno bout afro he usually needs rides o-o. i cant wait for this :3
True there... umm I guess Afro isn't going to that Final Round?? w/e I'm just so happy so many people are ready for this **** and Were hitting 50's!!!

@M!X i did accept your MM but if you dt want to do it then Screww youu!!
Ummmm remember I txted u and you where like "nah man no Kirby match... just Snake"??? I told u if u don't MM my Kirby then no deal.. and im not gonna play around with it I need Practice with my Kirby so :ohwell:

No one wants to team up with a Yoshi. ;__;
I would team with you cuz it would be cool doing a Kirby/Yoshi M!X but I got a partner :)
L!X is too good bro :laugh:

so stupid to make this the same day as gigs kinda pissed
Like I said before man, Gigs choose the same date as my tournament so they are the ones you should be pissed at... I did got lazy and never posted my thread till after but can ya blame me :( You know I would love for you to come but i cant really change this now...

Just saying Gigs is always there and my Tourneys are Random... make your choice and you know we'll have a blast like last time.. even better since there will actually be far more players then last time lol

ohh btw just don't touch my brother Emo^Wolf again... We don't want him Blacking out again :laugh:

ill be in naples from the 10th - 16th... hit me up before the tournament so we can have some friendlies..
Nice man glad to hear that (Not "On Board" I'm stopping lol)... im off Thursday and friday so we can chill like i told u before.. luis is off more days then me... we can talk about something later on

-!-

Smash Lord
and mix, get ready for some snake dittos now that im coming. I ain't MM anyways.
I'm glad you coming for sure Now ^.^
Yea I'll prepare myself, its really fun Dittoing you ^.^ and don't worry about the MM it's cool... you wouldn't mind Friendling me with my kirby??? Kirby/Snake???

EDIT: @ LambChops

Hey if you Ditch Melee for this, you gotta Friendly my Kirby man for sure.. I'm like the second coming of ChuDat!!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'm glad you coming for sure Now ^.^
Yea I'll prepare myself, its really fun Dittoing you ^.^ and don't worry about the MM it's cool... you wouldn't mind Friendling me with my kirby??? Kirby/Snake???

EDIT: @ LambChops

Hey if you Ditch Melee for this, you gotta Friendly my Kirby man for sure.. I'm like the second coming of ChuDat!!!
to be honest, kirby is my worst matchup ever... but i'll do it

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I live at fiu south so it takes around 10 minutes to get to your place. couldn't be worse than driving all the way up to seibrik's and back. im gonna also try to consult my roommate if he can come too, that's if your mom is ok with it with him coming along.
OK, I'll ask her tomorrow (she's sleeping now) and hope she doesn't faint. It was hard enough to try to convince her to bring just one person along. :laugh:

shiekssbm

Smash Ace

nice man, ill text you so we can brawl at dannys sometime next week.
you still have the same number?
cant wait for our 5 man crew dawg!

DC

Smash Cadet
I try not to post much but whatever... M!X, I'll be attending from South FL with about 5 other people in my car (R@vyn, DFEAR, some other people). You seem quite confident with your Kirby, so how about a $5 MM Kirby ditto?

-!-

Smash Lord
I try not to post much but whatever... M!X, I'll be attending from South FL with about 5 other people in my car (R@vyn, DFEAR, some other people). You seem quite confident with your Kirby, so how about a $5 MM Kirby ditto?
lol ok then, so I'll just add u and three more people to the list since R@vyn and DFEAR are there already... nice were pass 50's... C'mon guys keep coming :laugh:

Yea I accept the challenge :) it will be my first ditto... well second cuz I got owned byt Chu but I'll see how good I've gotten since then :)

EDIT:
btw, DC, are u guys gonna be joining us for CREWS??? let me know so i can write u up... and change the estimated time thi thing will end

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, 8-Bit. She agreed. =D

How about the ride back, though? I'm sure you'd want to stay for crew battles but I doubt my mom would let me stay that long unless I was actually in a crew battle...

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X i won't be doing the mk ditto mm for personal reasons, sorry.
ok, it's cool ^.^

I doubt my mom would let me stay that long unless I was actually in a crew battle...
Hey theres a couple Crews looking for members... maybe u can join one of them and stay.. it's gonna be really intense this Crew Battles... or maybe u guys from miami can make your own crew??? think about it.... :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
If we do make our own crew, it can really only be for this tournament. =P

Well, what do you think, 8-Bit? Do you want to form a temporary crew?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't care much for them either, but if they are going to happen, then why not form a crew of our own?

Well, if you, me, and Ruuku form a crew, then we'd only need two more people...

-!-

Smash Lord
I don't care much for them either, but if they are going to happen, then why not form a crew of our own?

keep in mind that u can make a crew of either 4 members or 5... the rules will be just a little different.. just 4 man crew has 5 stocks and 5 man crew will ave 4 stocks...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess that means we really only need one more person for our crew. 8-Bit, do you have any ideas? *ponderponderponder*

Life After Death

Smash Champion
seibrik and me are maybes. if we cant find a ride to gigs. i guess illl have to come here but be warned i will have no choice but to destroy u IRL mixcoat. U HAVE BE WARNED

UpTown

Smash Apprentice

me and volta wanna be with your crew. i already told you that. ive played you on aib. seriosuly well make good team i main mk and volta can play zss, ness, marth +more if needed.

-!-

Smash Lord
seibrik and me are maybes. if we cant find a ride to gigs. i guess illl have to come here but be warned i will have no choice but to destroy u IRL mixcoat. U HAVE BE WARNED
Its "M!Xcoatl" :(

Yay I get to be destroyed by THE Chops :laugh: I'll take you to Hotters hows that bro, will that ease your anger a bit :confused:

me and volta wanna be with your crew. i already told you that. ive played you on aib. seriosuly well make good team i main mk and volta can play zss, ness, marth +more if needed.
I can see this happening... you guys will make a good CREW:

Gordo/Tweak, Volta, 8-Bit, Poltergust, Ruuku

If I do come I'll do any crew vs me of equal stocks :D
ummmmm Tempting..... I got a Secret Weapon!!!

:chuckle:

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
haha you guys gotta deffinitly come i can house you guys that friday night... in my place or w/e ... just make sure you guys come trough..

so far i think it might be:
DBS
KLARVIC (MR.FTW)
AWAL?? maybe???

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
While I don't remember you (sorry :(), I guess you two can join. What do you think, 8-Bit and Ruuku?

Top Bottom