• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 GIGABITS We just keep on Meleeing

OTRU...

Smash Champion
aaaiteeee soo me and skrach kinda got wrecked at wato5, we lost 2nd round to josh and rockcrock and we lost 3rd round losers bracket to qdvs and jigglybox, who were somehow in losers bracket, shrugs*

sooo hmm we kinda need to rizappeeee all of u noobs so we can feel a lil bit better about ourselves

uve been warned

derf

Smash Ace
I am considering coming to this. Although I don't play anymore and I have 2 projects due that Monday. Still It'd be good to see everyone again. Call me 50/50.

Exarch, if we both go, we should team

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
aaaiteeee soo me and skrach kinda got wrecked at wato5, we lost 2nd round to josh and rockcrock and we lost 3rd round losers bracket to qdvs and jigglybox, who were somehow in losers bracket, shrugs*

sooo hmm we kinda need to rizappeeee all of u noobs so we can feel a lil bit better about ourselves

uve been warned
o....................tru

Linguini

Smash Master

uve been warned
***** i see how it is,ignoring my post,gtfo and come to my tournament scrubsidue

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm a gainesville players looking for a ride to this. I know it's spring break so nobody is here. But you most certainly don't get the answer if you don't ask the question: So is anyone taking people down from gainesville to orlando for this? I would like to go =(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
me no have monies. If I did go I'd just friendly. ALOT. :D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well I'm not doing melee teams anymore at all. I'm terrible in teams so its just a waste of my money.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I still need a ride from gville for this... Wondering if anyone is still here (gville) that was going to go to this.... plmk?

Zoro

Smash Champion
Well I'm not doing melee teams anymore at all. I'm terrible in teams so its just a waste of my money.

I know what you mean
I dont like teams at all and i'm horrible at it but Marin really likes teaming with me so I do it for her

"The crew that has no name because we are the least creative people on earth," will take you up on that.

TCTHNNBWATLCPOE for short lol.:laugh:

Ok hopefully we have time
Its 5 of us btw

Scrub Crew is down?

Finch
Loto
Fear-

you guys down?
Try and get one more person
but yeah sounds good

Top Bottom