• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2010 Melee Combo Video Awards ~Nominations closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Wow, my combo vid made the nomination list? Awesome. Thanks Axe for showing me some love bro!

I'll definitely have "Devour 2" out by next year, and I plan on it being tons better.

Thanks to everyone who nominated/nominates it, and watches it!

Aves

Smash Apprentice
Shadow Claw IV
Fox in Socks
Dr. Quail Medicine Bird

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
The votes WILL be reset.

There are 2 separate steps. The more votes you have in this step merely will ensure that the video will make it to the voting phase.

If you want to think of it another way, this phase is a filter to get the top 15 vids onto the voting part. So people won't be too overwhelmed.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I didn't want to enter my own video, but w/e.

The Counts of Monte Combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir4qdlCMsOs

Much <3 for this vid.

Its good for publicity ;). Plenty of people have done it don't feel bad lol.

speaking of honourable mentions.....

I nominate my combo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhHYcEEtok
LOL

xD

Also slight announcement I guess. I"m gonna take the GRE Entrance Exam this week so I wanna say that I WILL be keeping up with this thread but updates will happen less frequently. Sorry gais =(

Sion

Island of Horizon
you know i'm votin' for silent wolf's video

as a 4th gen member of the elite four

and jugs, i really don't need it. i think you'll have more of a use for it. even if i were to take some sort of prize, i'd want you to have it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
In case this will ultimately affect how people will vote.

If in the event there are ties for the lesser nominated videos that will result in me having over 15 videos. All the tied videos will be removed from the voting phase.

So for instance if IKM3 which has 1 vote ties with all the other 5 or so videos ALL of them will be eliminated from the voting phase. Which will result in less than 15 videos.

The maximum that will be included in the voting phase is 15, there may be less than that though.

If this is unclear I can clarify more if need be just tell me lol.

I don't want people to be like wtf just happened when it comes to voting lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
In case this will ultimately affect how people will vote.

If in the event there are ties for the lesser nominated videos that will result in me having over 15 videos. All the tied videos will be removed from the voting phase.

So for instance if IKM3 which has 1 vote ties with all the other 5 or so videos ALL of them will be eliminated from the voting phase. Which will result in less than 15 videos.

The maximum that will be included in the voting phase is 15, there may be less than that though.

If this is unclear I can clarify more if need be just tell me lol.

I don't want people to be like wtf just happened when it comes to voting lol
I was actually about to ask you how you'll handle the event of ties for 15th lol. You read my mind.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I was actually about to ask you how you'll handle the event of ties for 15th lol. You read my mind.
LOL

Yea I just realized I wasn't clear on that.

Haha so sorry bout that. Its my first time doing something like this. Just wanna make sure I don't mess up.. at least not too bad lol =D

Pi

Smash Hero
You can re-tract your votes in the future if you see a combo video you'd rather vote for.
Granted some probably won't due to lazyness/a feeling of acceptance to the videos they've already voted on/not wanting to take away from a video they've already voted on.

i thought my post was more relevant, guess i was on the wrong page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom