• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
whats the most recent cap. last thing i saw was kish saying they were raising it to 220. then i saw someone post saying they were 227.
I thought the exact same thing lol.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
So just wondering, if I got a spectator's pass on Friday or Saturday of this week, would I still have guaranteed housing @ the church?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you get a spectator's pass...it doesn't matter when you get it...it guarantees you everything the player's pass gets EXCEPT for entrance into singles, teams, crews, etc.!!!

So yes you will be guaranteed housing at the church, but also remember that the church only provides housing Thursday and Friday night!!!

KishSquared

Smash Master
heh that was actually pretty funny. welcome back to the mw ... trail has granted you a temporary pass.
Haha, I laughed at that too. OS earned that pass.

The 227 number you saw was a meleefc.com registration number. We've had plenty of invalid entries (as can be seen on our roster), so the number will go well above 220.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
If we registered at FC before we got our tickets at MLG, do we need to reregister at FC?

Oh, and how long does it take to get a confirmation email?

KishSquared

Smash Master
You don't need to re-register at meleefc.com unless information has changed.

Along those lines, if you need to update teammate info, please PM us the info rather than registering again!

BIG C

Smash Master
heh im teaming with ramonnoodles and i thought his sn was ramonnoodles29 so thats what i put as my teammates name like his AIM I doubt this is a problem but just in case it is I'm telling u.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wonder if Vidjo and Darkrain got their passes?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Okay, so here's the deal everyone. We're going to start working with our budget and crunching some numbers. Once we get things figured out, we'll probably try to squeeze a bit more space out of the church.

Therefore, we are starting a WAITING LIST. Please PM me if you want to be added. There is no guarantee that you will get a ticket, but we will try our best to accommodate.

In addition, if you have purchased a ticket and are unable to go, please PM me and I'll give it to someone on the waiting list.

I'm really sorry to anyone that missed out. I'm shocked at the amount of interest this year, I never expected to sell out so quickly. We're doing our best to make things work, so please bear with us as we figure everything out!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

and this is 10 characters long

KishSquared

Smash Master
Doesn't seem to work :/

If anyone knows that they're staying at a hotel during the event, please PM us. It would give us more wiggle room for the people on the waiting list.

Thanks!

soap

Smash Hero
Haha, I laughed at that too. OS earned that pass.

The 227 number you saw was a meleefc.com registration number. We've had plenty of invalid entries (as can be seen on our roster), so the number will go well above 220.
i m a little confused, does that mean invalid entry as i didnt get signed up, or that the number just means nothing

Banned via Administration
*eats mcdonalds with 5150's 5 dollars*

that may have been the easiest investment of my life.

lol =)
lol planki woulda rocked u if i didnt go roy (johnssssssssssssssssss)

gg tho, but seriously nothing was more priceless than ur face after jiano beat chudat only taking 6% on his last stock. gfs!!!!!

KishSquared

Smash Master
i m a little confused, does that mean invalid entry as i didnt get signed up, or that the number just means nothing
It means nothing. Some people accidentally registered twice, some people registered but didn't buy a ticket from MLG, etc... Check out the roster and sort by ID number, you'll see lots of gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom