• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
hey squared,

just sent a PM to be put on the waiting list. tickets werent up before work, and were sold out once i got out of work. ill be there nonetheless, looking forward to it for sure.

McGlitch

Smash Rookie
Not sure what you guys mean by MM, but if you mean playing a few spare games in our downtime, RIGHT ON! I'm bringing F-Zero. Sure, it's no fighting game, but it's nostalgic nonetheless.

Pritch

Smash Lord
ight then pritch i'll write you down too, and kank aint got ****
Probably not, at this point - it's been way too long since I went to willvolution tournaments. I may not MM, it depends on how competent I feel after some friendlies with people, but I'm definitely down to play.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gimpy, check my ATTN:Gimpy topic on gamefaqs. Its somewhere on there.

Smash Ace
dun dun dunnnnnnn

you've gone to willvo Pritch???

have you ever heard of a guy named sohofalco? if you thats me lol i co invented BnJ lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not sure what you guys mean by MM, but if you mean playing a few spare games in our downtime, RIGHT ON! I'm bringing F-Zero. Sure, it's no fighting game, but it's nostalgic nonetheless.
MM means money match.

In the smash community, once challenged, you can't back down and have to take it or are ejected from the tournament.

$1000 MM?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might get in on the chess. Though I haven't played in awhile I used to go to tournaments.

Nite

Smash Champion
Squared- If you really would like the symbol you could just type in:

&#178-;

Just remove the "-" symbol and it SHOULD work.

Edit- Squared mindgamed me...

Pritch

Smash Lord
dun dun dunnnnnnn

you've gone to willvo Pritch???

have you ever heard of a guy named sohofalco? if you thats me lol i co invented BnJ lol
Lol. I was one of the original people on that board - I went over to it from shishirendan.com waaaay back in the day when TheWill first made the board and advertised it there and was a pretty big contributor there while I was active. But I also haven't been there in a while, so I only know the old-school people for the most part. Do gasaraki and stabby still post there?

I went to one of Will's tournaments and did pretty well at it, and I've run into various willvolution people at different anime conventions and always done well, but getting gas money together to drive from jacksonville to west palm was always difficult, so I didn't go to as many tournaments as I'd have liked - a shame, since for a while there I was owning the **** out of pretty much everyone that I played that wasn't using Oro (kank's worst matchup imo, at least at that point).

Lol, it has been a while though. What's BnJ? I don't know what you're talking about, at least by that term. Hit me up at FC and we'll definitely get some games in.

Smash Ace
heh i joined way back when also lol. like when they were hosting vids by like the mexican and stuff.

and gasaraki comes in every now and then

stabby still plays. His haku is over 9000

BNJ is when you predict a L teleport and turn and grab before they can do anything

Pritch

Smash Lord
Oh, ok. Never heard that term for it. And yeah, Stabby is raw. Never got to play him when I was competitive, wish I had.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
so why is smashboards pretending like it doesn't want to fight gamefaqs?, because it would epic.

Also gamefaqs isn't gonna make a crappy team at all. Are you scared, or just not interested in the most spectacular fight in ages?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
..... Smashboards is too good... :).

And to the Kishes, I let you guys know that I registered by saying my number and character?

249-Falco.

And KeepSpeedN's number is 250-Fox.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Kishes, it looks like Doraki and I will be teaming, so you can go ahead and update the roster with that.

Shiz, if you've gotten that number at all you're good to go - they know it already at that point. Good **** you're gonna be able to make it after all, btw. Pretty sure all the top active players in FL are going except rice now.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Another spectator question >_>

Will I still be able to buy a spectator's pass even when the cap has been reached, or if the church runs out of room?

McGlitch

Smash Rookie
MM means money match.

In the smash community, once challenged, you can't back down and have to take it or are ejected from the tournament.

$1000 MM?
Uh, no. And as per the bolded statement, I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're kidding, and walk away.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Trust us when we say we're going to do our best to make room for as many as possible. PM us if you aren't staying in the church, I know there were at least one or two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom