• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
repost >_>

Will I still be able to buy a spectator's pass even when the cap has been reached, or if the church runs out of room?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Right now, spectator tickets are still for sale. Depending on how things work out, we'll likely take them down soon.

The roster will likely go up tomorrow. We need to wait for MLG to send us the final list of people who bought tickets, and so far they've been good about sending it out each morning.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
If anyone's up for it, I can bring my N64, two controllers, and Pokémon Puzzle League. Wish I could say I'd put up a fight on it, but I'm so rusty I doubt I can even pull off x13 chains any more. :(

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
Right now, spectator tickets are still for sale. Depending on how things work out, we'll likely take them down soon.

The roster will likely go up tomorrow. We need to wait for MLG to send us the final list of people who bought tickets, and so far they've been good about sending it out each morning.
so, if we didnt get a ticket, should we buy a spectator ticket in the meantime?

KishSquared

Smash Master
so, if we didnt get a ticket, should we buy a spectator ticket in the meantime?
If you're on the waiting list, then there's no need to purchase a spectator pass. If there's room for you, we'll let you in.

We really want the spectator passes to be purchased for friends and family who are already coming and have no desire to play Smash.

That being said, I think most people who have friends/family coming having purchased said tickets, so we'll be taking the Spectator passes down soon.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If anyone's up for it, I can bring my N64, two controllers, and Pokémon Puzzle League. Wish I could say I'd put up a fight on it, but I'm so rusty I doubt I can even pull off x13 chains any more. :(
I'm so rusty I doubt I can even pull off x20 chains any more.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm so going to play you. Though I make consistant x20's. I'm also bringing the imported gamecube version, and having a little tourney on the DS one as well.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Prime and I play Go. :D
Nice nice!

I am a member of the Canadian Go Association, or whatever an association it is right now \ö/

I thought becoming a member would make me play more, but so far it hasn't :/. I don't think you would be up for a game of Go when there is smash to be had. :3

For all the alternate game things, I will be bringing my soft-modded GCN with all the SNES games emulated on it. Including Tetris (also Tetris Worlds D: ) and Wario Woods and whatnot. We must also Tetris DS thissss

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Nice nice!

I am a member of the Canadian Go Association, or whatever an association it is right now \ö/

I thought becoming a member would make me play more, but so far it hasn't :/. I don't think you would be up for a game of Go when there is smash to be had. :3

For all the alternate game things, I will be bringing my soft-modded GCN with all the SNES games emulated on it. Including Tetris (also Tetris Worlds D: ) and Wario Woods and whatnot. We must also Tetris DS thissss
Think you could bring a board along? Over the course of three days I'm going to nag SOMEONE into a game. I don't think my crappy travel-magnet-thingie board would be the best choice if there's a better option, but I'm not bringing my spruce board with my yunzi stones either.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Bah! The one Out-of-State Tournament my little brother can go to with me, and I can't even get a ticket...

Gosh, you guys are fast! Guess it's waiting list time for me and my bro...

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I don't have the Cities and Knights expansion, nor have I played that particular version. I'd be up for it if it were brought though

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Think you could bring a board along? Over the course of three days I'm going to nag SOMEONE into a game. I don't think my crappy travel-magnet-thingie board would be the best choice if there's a better option, but I'm not bringing my spruce board with my yunzi stones either.
Lol, I only have a mid-sized magnetic Go board, I will bring it anyway.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I have a small fold-up board, but it's pretty nice. My wife got it for me from Korea, I think. My local friend has a table-top one, with stones you can actually hold between your fingers. It's REALLY nice.

Hikaru no Go, anyone?

pockyD

Smash Legend
I don't have the Cities and Knights expansion, nor have I played that particular version. I'd be up for it if it were brought though
i don't either

do you have the 5-6 player regular expansion? even though it's lame, if there are a lot of people that want to play...

KishSquared

Smash Master
Not a double post??

If you don't have a teammate, you need to find one before we draw up pools!! The cutoff with likely be in about 2 weeks!!

Prime can correct me if I'm wrong about the date estimate.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Earlier than that, or you're exiled from FC!

Not really.

In all seriousness though, I might draw up pools as early as next week. The sooner the better.

Drephen

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, east coast's reign over the regional crews is going to end. Midwest will be taking it this year. Anyone that disagrees better step up cause midwest is going full force *****es

Midwest for life

RED POWER!

FOR SPARTA!!

BIG C

Smash Master
heh i like how EC is going down bcuz only like 3 of their top top players got passes. i think south could easily take it this yr unless all of EC got their passes this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom