• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I made a thread for the gamefaqs vs SWF crew battle. I expect lots of excitment and yelling and trashtalk when gamefaqs wins. XD

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Some people hang out on the gamefaqs forums more than they do here....while other started out on these forums....I think thats what differentiates them...

pockyD

Smash Legend
you mean like people who have 1800+ posts here and yet considers himself gamefaqs or something? x.x

it's such a stupid arbitrarily blurry line that it would be nothing more than a garden variety crew battle between groups of friends

McGlitch

Smash Rookie
You're right he would. Now if only I could find my gas powered, internet-enabled blowdryer. I have a lot of moistness that I need to dismoisten!

Oh well, I guess I can kill time by playing with my iPlunger, or my NintenDonut. Or maybe I'll just go watch a movie on my HHDDVVDDBVD Player.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll admit that chatting with you all is fun and everything, but I REALLY would like to purchase my ticket......this is taking much too long....

McGlitch

Smash Rookie
I will be going too, though I know not why. Perhaps Caboose can enlighten me:

Doc: "Congratulations Tucker, you're prgenant!"
Tucker: "It's not mine!"
Tucker: "Ow! Is this a bad time to mention my stomach hurrts really bad right now?"
Doc: "Uh oh. Caboose, you might want to go boil some water."
Caboose: "How can you think of soup at a time like this?"

...Okay, so maybe wisdom isn't the right word for it, but it's helpful nonetheless.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
yay i just got my ticket! I'm soooo happy, i thought they'd sell out fast and i wouldnt get to go. :(

yayyayayya! See everyone there!!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
oh man overswarm, what a cool guy. hey next time i need tips ill be sure to go to overswarm.com, if im high enough or something lOLoloOLOlo.
thank you for advertising my site and referencing it in conjunction with popular teen culture

KishSquared

Smash Master
Eh, PM it to both of us, just to be safe :D

If you're having credit card problems, PM Jv about it. Either that or ask someone you know to purchase the ticket for you and pay them back. I really wish we could do more, but it's totally out of our hands.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
you mean like people who have 1800+ posts here and yet considers himself gamefaqs or something? x.x

it's such a stupid arbitrarily blurry line that it would be nothing more than a garden variety crew battle between groups of friends
Lol Pocky go look at my gamefaqs account. I have been there much longer than here and have posted there much more then here. And I like gamefaqs more. But I am not going to limit myself to 1 site..that's stupid XD.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'll Naruto 4 that ****.

EDIT: Wait, which Naruto 4...
gekitou ninja taisen 4, so the cube one. But I haven't played it since... maybe last FC? 1337's really good though, I only barely beat his Itachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom